FORUM UPGRADE ETA: New Forum Premieres Later in May

grzyman12

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have issues PM's I read thread and I can't start conversation I dunno if it's because of bug or my rank is too low but decided to let you know.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@grzyman12-

I have issues PM's I read thread and I can't start conversation I dunno if it's because of bug or my rank is too low but decided to let you know.

Ah, yep, it's a rank issue.

We disabled PMs for the "Rookie" (under 10 posts) rank.

The assumption was most guys who'll stick around are going to hit 10 posts in a few weeks or so, and then they're ready to PM members. We don't want a bunch of guys with 2-3 posts sending 10-paragraph "How do I get this girl who always looks at me sometimes?" posts to senior members. Once a guy hits 10 posts he should be okay for that.

You're sort of an unusual case, with an older account with only a handful of posts.

Well, one more post and you can PM again :)

Chase

grzyman12

Space Monkey
space monkey
thank you for swift response chase... I guess I'm more of reading rather than writing sort of guy.. I hope to be more active in the future, since I moved recently to better place to practice pickup..
cheers

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
New forum has been good! Will there be a way to search the comments section of articles?

MarkA

Space Monkey
space monkey
Chase - first off, well done on setting this forum up. When nextasf went down I wondered if anything would replace it but I think you are now creating something better.

One thing I would like to see is an archive for the top ten or so posters on here. The old Masf forum had one and it was a great way to learn from top posters.

>