FR++  Fr++: Security guard is a Fucking Troll

brandoan95

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I went on a great date with this girl I met at my job. Basically I sell ABC Mouse to families that visit the mall and happened to stumble upon this girl. She was with her family and as I was making a sales pitch she gave me a look. Our eyes met and I knew instantly she wanted me. So as I'm there talking to them her mom does all of the work for me ;)
Her mom: are you single
Me: yeah I am (sexy smile)
Her mom: I don't want to buy anything but you know what you can do brandoan?
Me: What?
Her: you can take my daughter's #
A little surprised since this never happened before (thank you momma :)) i happly obliged. As I put her # in my phone she send me off with a "you better text me". Oh yes this girl definetly wants it. Well call her aliyah becuase she kind off reminds me off her. She was 21, 4'11", brown skinned black girl with long braids. Her braids were dyed purple and she had piercing( alot that I would find out) on her lip and upper lip. She's sexy to me and I want to rail her in my brain. We meet eyes again and I grab her hand too which she holds for like 5 seconds. I tell her since she just turned 21 we'll get drinks. She smiles then they then proceed to leave.

I text her later:
Hey Aaliyah, it's brandoan from earlier, save my #
Aaliyah: hey, for sure I got you
ME: Can I trust u with my # your not a stocker?
HEr: I might be (devil emoji
Me: we might have some fun then
Her: lol lots

She texts me the next moring good morning. Me abit taken aback at this text back but i'm new to the whole girl hitting me first thing. We exchange text and then I set up the meet. She's super busy with school and lives far away on the weekend. she actually lives about 1 hour away from me but she commutes for school with her best friend. I agree we should meet up for thursday then I go cold turkey on her abit. She had sent me a long paraghrah message and I sent a short ass sentence. Looking back I figured i was hurting my attainability abit so I text her the next day at night.

[The meet up] I text her that morning
Me: We still down for tonight
Her: hey, we made the plans for Monday & I don't know what happened lol but tonight is good too. I;m actually not mobile though.
Me: damn, my bad thought I said tuesday, That's cool too ill go to your place round 7ish
Her: For sure Ill see you tonight then

So I forgot that I did say Monday but I was actually with my GF and it completely slipped my mind, silly me. However, i think this worked into my favor showing she's really attracted to me and that I really wan't her since I hit her up the next day. Anyways I head off to pick her up, she's about 20 minutes away from my house. In my mind i'm fucking pumped. I had worked out earlier so I was feeling like the shit thinking "i'm gonna fuck her brains out." I'm also decked out wearing black Clarks, oak colored ripped jeans, a black button up and a tight fit blue jean jacket. I get to her spot and we meet up. She's looking pretty with a black tank top and some loose fitting pants that fit her figure nicely.

I break the ice saying how she had me waiting (she had been doing some hw and wanted to finish it or whatever) she owes me. She laughs gets in and we head off. She get's a call on the phone and tells them she's on a date and she's hungy but she's going somewhere. Me feeling hungry myself tell her we should kill two birds in one stone and get food and drinks at the same time. WE hit up some spanish restaurant nearby and get out. Remebering how my last date didn't have much kino I immediatly lead her by the small of her back and pull her in my direction. She's receptive. Shit is going well so far. She's loving my jokes, i'm giving light kino, yet not overdoing it, leading her to the restaurant. We eventually get there and I tell the waiter I want us to sit soemwhere in the corner. He leads us saying "here's a spot with some privacy" (thanks my dude) and we sit. She sits across from me ( Not great) and we get our menus. The waitress was super chill and i'm warm and flirty, but not forcing it, It's just my natural self nowadays.

I then play a smooth tactic
Me: you know what you didn't do
Her: what (surpised look)
Me: you didn't say high and give me a hug when I picked you up
Her: oh! my bad!
Me: it's cool but your so far away, come sit with me over her
Her:(giving me a mischievous look) {she know's what i'm up too}

She complies (good girl) and we touch abit with our bodies. I proceed to deep dive her about her passions, her major blah blah typical shit. Then things start to get interesting. So i also do uber on the side and when i'm in-between passengers i listen to the girls chase podcasts.(These are like gold and I highly recommend you guys listen to them, you can learn so much and there practically free). Anyways, I listen to the podcast with Alex and he's breaking down what it means to sexual prize yourself and what's a proper way to do it. I figure i should try it with Aaliyah and see where it goes
We hit a point in the conversation earlier while walking to the restaurant where we talk about her ex-boyfriend. She says she dated him for 2 years but he broke up with her. I tease saying "why? Dick game was bad?" She defends him saying he was good shit with him just fizzled out( they hit the 2 year mark). So I use this too my advantage and really amp up the sexual vibes:

Instead of me going into great deal about our convo i'll just highlight major points
I deep dive about her boyfriends_ proceed to ask how many guys she's fucked. I guess 7 to which i'm correct. She ask's me how many I've fucked. I say 2 yet she doesn't believe me(that's a good thing)
I ask about her piercing and she say's she has a few, some on her nipples and plans to get one on her clit. I feel them through her shirt then pull donw her shirt and touch them.
We talk about how she's open with her sexuality and how she lost her virginity at 15. In my head I figure she's a real freak and I can push the envelope more
I comment how she's short. She says she's thick, I proceed to grab her ass and say "yeah it's cool." she qualifies hard saying "it's cool?"
Then I ask her what type of position she loves to do, throwing out how she probably loves cow-girl. She agrees and adds in doggy-style ( my fav).
I go in on this
Me: I love fucking in doggy style, pulling a girls hair and when she tries to run away I pull her into me and fuck her harder
Her: (excited body language, lip biting) oh do you?
Me: yeah, definitely ( sexy look)

I;m getting super turned on talking about it and she's loving every minute of it. My sexual vibe is super smooth now. Between chase framing, eye contact, body langue, sexual innuendos, etc. she's super turnt on.
However, I don't rush things pulling her right then and there. We switch it up talking about myself, my major etc. She then asks who I live with? I purposely ignore her then respond a second later.
Me: oh what did you say?
Her: you didn't hear me
ME: No i Was thinking about something
Her: what?
ME: (smirks, small laugh) you really want to know?
Her: Yeah!
ME: i'm thinking about fucking your brains out

Time to pull this girl now! I ask for a check from the waiter and a doggy bag then we leave. I piss real quick then meet her outside. She comments about how She's surpised I said her ass is "ok". I start grabbing it and say "guys usually don't do that huh? she says no, then I smirk again. WE get in my car and chill abit then i mention how a good way to test a girls dick sucking skills is seeing how good she kisses. She proceeds to kiss me and then I pull back. I then grab her hair and kiss her passionately. She want's itt bad.
Her: I don't beleive you've only fucked two girls
Me: why?
Her: b/c of the way you pulled my hair
I give her a sexy, I want to fuck the shit out of you look then turn on my engine and proceed to drive. I put on some music to kill the awkward silence and try to find an escalation spot.I figure I should try to drive to this park that was near by. However, when I got there they have these bright as lights and it's a shit ton of people so I decide against it. I pull up to this apartment complex that was nearby and park.

[ LMR Strikes again]
So we're in my car and she knows what's up. She's abit nervous so I say don't worry we don't do anything you don't want us to. We kiss abit then she pulls back. She says she has rules and doesn't do the things we talked about at the restaurant on the first date. I don't budge and just kiss her abit more. We're in the front seat and I say she should sit in daddy's lap. AS she does I stop her and get out. I then motion her to come with me to the backseat. As we do this there's some older ladies in the background looking or whatever. She comments but I proceed anyways. She's sitting on my lap, i'm feeling her soft round ass and we proceed to kiss. I try my best to do a push pull
lips-neck-lips-neck kisses-neck licking- neck kissing- lips- chest area- neck licking- chest area; then as I go for the nipples she stops me
Her:I have rules I follow
Me: like I said we won't don anything you don't want us too
Her: I know
Her Lmr isn't serious she's just testing me and i;m not budging. I;m remembering most of hector's article about passion and compassion. I even make some random comment to get her laughing and diffuse some of the tension.
I escalate again for abit she puls back. I stop myself for a few minutes then proceed. She pulls back again. I try to do a different approach letting her kiss me. She complies and licks my neck abit with her soft juicy lips. We're getting more turned on then I start kissing her again. I spit on her chest and lick in circles. Then i pull her into me and lay her down on the back seat. I'm kissing her and she's turned on but then that pesky bitch LMR comes back. I try to frame it saying we have this great connection in between kisses and how shit may happen and we may never have this opportunity again.
Her: we can't do this?
Me: do what?
Her: have sex on the first date
Me: who said anything about having sex (smile)
ME: we're definitely not having sex tonight
Her: Nope!

I escalate again but she pulls back. Growing bored of this I stop and stare off into the distance. She turns to see what i'm looking at which was noting. Then i get abit hot and I take my shirt off
Her: your just making this harder for me!
Me: (sexy smile)

She proceeds to rub my chest with her finger up and down then I take my hand and rub up and down and start massaging her boob. Again she stops me. Remembering hector's whip it out strategy I make a comment about my dick
ME: You want to meet my fried?
Her: which friend?
Me: my friend he really like's you ;)
He: oohh that friend
ME: yeah you want to meet him
I pull my pants down and she's my dick print. Then right as i'm about to pull it out THE BIGGEST FUCKING TROLL HAPPENS
The community security knocks on my back window! FUCK..... I roll down the window and he says "Really??"
apparently the old hags had snitched on me parking my car there. I didn't think anything of it at the time but I should've moved. (Guess this is a learning experience)
He says we have to move and her trying to save face says "oh don't worry we weren't even doing anything. I'm fully clothed. I play it cool with the security guard and proceed to leave. I;m not mad at him, i know he's just doing his job but fuck he couldn't have waited 30 minutes lol. Oh well...

So it's awkward, she's feeling like a slut having us both been interrupted by the cops. She's pissed off talking shit about the old hags. Shit basically hit the fan. I drive her back to her apartment which was like a couple minutes away. As she's about to leave she comments "we'll that was a fun way to end the night." we both laugh and she opens the door. Before she opens it I grab her hand and hold it
ME: maybe we'll see each other again
She shakes her head, but the vibe isn't there anymore. I pull her in and start kissing then make a last minute save attempt.
Me: Wan't to go for a walk
Her: a walk? I have to do hw
ME: You can do it later just stay like 20 minutes
She proceeds with some shit about she really needs to finish it, blah blah blah, and I realize the situation isn't salvageable. I bid her goodnight and drive home happy in my progress but super fucking annoyed that LMR keeps holding me back

Like fuck man every time!

Key Takeaways:

• My sexy vibe is definitely there
    Sexual prizing works like a charm
    Bad logistics sucks ass
    LMR is my biggest sticking point rn
    Becoming less of a provider, yet still need to work on it some more.

I honestly have no clue what I could've done better. I tried the yes later, re-framing it as something natural, blah blah blah. not taking shit to face value. Remaining calm and happy, passion and compassion but idk. Hopefully I can slay the lmr dragon because my dick wants some new pussy man...
As far as the girl i'll try getting a 2nd date in, ill hit her up next week. She goes back to her hometown on the weekends but i might try for something later this week or early next week. She seems really down and into me it just was bad logistics and circumstance that fucked me up. I feel if i was to whip it out and have her stare and become super turned on I would've smashed but oh well... On this night it wasn't meant to be. Just got to stay confident and keep it pushing!

Till next time,
Biz

>