Fun Social Circle Question

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi gang , I met a sexy Italian girl at a house party last night who has a boyfriend she lives with.

TLDR: What's a socially savvy way to ping and test the waters? - I'm thinking 1:1 walk invite then take her back to mine after?

If you've read my reports you know me & Italian brunettes are ridiculously compatible. She was no different.

I sense weakness as the bf travels a lot for work & this girl was dressed to kill at a party for no dam reason. Full make up, cleavage on show etc.

She invited me to a "couple date" as we spoke about the girl I'm seeing but can't help but think she was saving face as she's surrounded by friends.

Missed a major escalation window as when I took an Uber home, she basically invited herself to join as "it's on the way to her place". I ended up leaving without her as she stalled but turns out she was just looking for her bag. She sent me a voice note message last night and a meme today.

What's a socially savvy way to ping and test the waters? - I'm thinking 1:1 walk invite then take her back to mine after?

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
my approach to girls like this is NOT to do anything or work it SLOWLY as if she was a female buddy

I would continue the vibe and slowly impact her aka what you can call display of value and attractiveness in her presence while keeping it friendzoned. aka write her and do were members of a social group sorta stuff/fun things etc.

use her and the BF to be a channel to more chicks instead. She sounds very social which is great for this purpose.

This can be an easy pipeline to a sick amount of hot girls. Especially if shes italian and has foreign visiting chick friends - perfect supply line.

also imagine rolling into clubs/parties w a chick like this on your arm

Last edited:

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Good Suggestion @Glow

She's already invited me to a group dinner this Friday and with London lockdown - day game and social circle is the way to go.

I'll sacrifice the short term potential lay for future gains. Have to play the long game sometimes!

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Good Suggestion @Glow

She's already invited me to a group dinner this Friday and with London lockdown - day game and social circle is the way to go.

I'll sacrifice the short term potential lay for future gains. Have to play the long game sometimes!
cool

If you start putting some of the girls u meet in this category you will build a passive supply line of girls that will give you access to their friends, social circles etc.

just when you go out go to pickup but ALSO collect female friends like this.

itll give double outcome from the same activities

ive been just resting in such a pipeline many times of my life - its straight access to incoming - 8-10s with a warm intro and come by my friend from xxx is visiting.

beware that social circle game is a different beast than cold approach

The more social they are the better since they will always be in the middle of things happening, driving it and driving going outs visitors etc. We call these social connectors. Get one of those in your friendzone and shes worth more than most others together. The opposite is the social dead end.

In the beginning just start building them as friends. Dont evaluate too much yet. To learn. later you can befriend your favorite segment type girls and eg more social connector types to increase access in volume and quality. Do this + cold approach and youll have a sick model down (mine ;P ) that takes less work and is super high quality.

>