GC Administrators: Subscribers Only to Comment

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello this is a question to the GC administrators such as Chase, Franco and any other person who manages the site. Before i finished reading the 10 free articles for the month i could not comment on an article. And then when i was finished reading all 10 free articles, i no longer have the option to comment on an article.

May i ask has the site changed that only GC subscribers can comment on articles on a monthly basis?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Troy-

Shouldn't be any problems commenting. We've just 'hidden' comments automatically; it reduces page load times and makes the page more streamlined for mobile users who don't want to read comments.

You should see a big orange button at the bottom of each article that reads "SHOW COMMENTS" (along with a comment count in brackets if there are any comments). Do you see this button - is it appearing for you?

If you're at your article limit for the month, you should be able to visit articles you've previously read this month and still be able to read these.

If the button is not appearing for you or does not load, please let me know what browser and operating system you're in, and I will ask Anil to investigate.

Chase

>