Getting back into DG

aquapura001

Rookie
Rookie
I'm not new to gaming but after a long lay off and fresh out of long relationship I feel like i'm starting again. I don't enjoy night gaming as much these days and want to stick to DG. A problem i'm having lately is not being able to deliver the material i have without being nervous and being confident and relaxed. Every time I make an approach it feels like it get into this weird anxious / nervous / non confident state. In some ways I feel like I tone down the intensity because i feel I may come on too strong.

How do i break the cycle of getting into this shit state everytime i approach. I feel it's destroying my game... My state just doesn't feel right. Do people recommend just making huge numbers of approaches to get over this? What other methods have people come up with to act how they want to act when approaching. I always have this confident vision in my mind but when i go in it doesn't equate.

Thanks

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You said "every time I make an approach," but what about every time you make 10 approaches? It could be you're just not warmed up.

Also, you are aware that the vast majority of girls you approach won't work out, right? Even with 100% perfect state, you're still going to have to approach lots of women to get results. Try not to worry so much about your state and anxiety. As long as you say hi and start a conversation with a high number of women, it'll work.

Tr1cky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I recommend exposure therapy aka mass approaching. No game will land until you are 100% comfortable and confident talking to a woman.

it’s hard to get that volume in day game, I would suggest night game for 6 months to get over the anxiety/fear/lack of confidence then drop it for day game.

I would also do an honest assessment of why you don’t like night game. Is it truly because you don’t like it/doesn’t fit your life style or is it because you fear the rejections, have a hard time loosening up and having fun.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Why not just focus on being indirect and assessing if it is worth pursuing? What more...Strike up convos with other dudes in social situations...get over the AA.

aquapura001

Rookie
Rookie
Thanks for the input guys.

ElderPrince yes I am aware of this, and I'm also aware I'm not making many approaches. So during the day I'm mainly finding hot women walk places and if very busy areas where it's hard to stop them. I will admit a lot of the time i don't have the confidence to go in when say they're standing at traffic lights around a group of people. I try to catch them when they're stationary and not around many people which makes things harder.

Tricky yes maybe some exposure therapy is a good idea. I might fly to under city and go crazy approaching everything. With regards to night game i will get back into it back i don't really enjoy it as much these days. It does have the benefit of having all the hotties in one place. I'd done a lot of night game in the past and now i'm older i'm not that into the scene.

So back to DG a couple of questions for you guys:

(1) Do you guy still try go into walking sets on the street? Do you mind the logistics of these? or do you prefer stationary?
(2) Most of the hot girls i see are walking. Do you guys go direct for these? Going indirect does seem a little socially awkward to me in this situation.
(3) When they're stationary i can go indirect as i have more time and make up some bullshit without having to stop them.
(4) What is your vibe when you guys are opening on the street? Do you keep it happy and cool or lay it on heavy with sexual tonality straight up?

Another note i want to go crazy and approach like a machine but i am still getting social inhibition and i do think i'd get noticed doing this. Maybe this is a confidence thing?

>