LR  GF?

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
I may be writing this a bit early but I will add to it in the future with a new progression

Met this girl online. I was like holy shit this was one of the girls I wanted to match with, this happens a few times a year.

and I MATCHED!!!

opened with "hi how are things going"
I could come up with a witty shit to stir intrigue but that's too much effort, EVEN if you do successfully "bait" the girl you eventually lose her, due to low interest and being gamey, they smell this shit, is a turn-off if done wrong. Texting you don't have much room for errors...

Chatted back and forward, and eventually, the headache came when she insisted on my Instagram, as the normal knee jerk, you would try and avoid giving it since it doesn't provide much value for most people since their social presence is pretty shit and to be fair the normal/ average girls these days are watching the garbage online, women pride/ blah blah deserve better... is all fair since she doesn't know you need to be a fun/winning bets, exotic, comparing you to the 100k guy that has Lambo.

But throughout this past year, I've done some cool shit and upgraded my Instagram a bit conveying high status, social proof, leadership, mystery, and scary (don't try this at home).

Anyways after I accepted her follow request, I was in a panic was like since she messaged back with low effort response.

"fuck I might have lost it due to follower count blah blah blah and later on I was like fuck it, got nothing to lose continued messaging and shooting the shit

I followed up with how are you doing the following days arranging the meeting time.

The invitations to have a creative general meeting without pressure to do extra shit. we traded voice memos as well, I used my voice to attract her a bit more.

When she first appeared she was sexual and wanted to go for a kiss because the day before she was sexting me with semi-nudes, but I didn't go for it, I built up a bit of tension and continue with a 1hours date, and during the date, I ran kino on her putting my hands on her legs/ knee, I could tell she was a bit anxious and nervous due to her lack of experience. saying things like

"do you think I'm pretty and etc"

"you are pretty"

her: "do you like it?"

I just look at her with eye contact and sub-communicated that I wanted her
while at the coffee store, I continue to touch and talk, eventually a couple of minutes later she said she doesn't like to sit in one place for too long which is a clear sign she WANTed to have SEX moving forward with the courtship.

I wanted to arousal a bit more and play with sexual tension but whatever she wanted me inside her.

This time during the walk back, I started to escalate harder, I put my hand on her wrist, ass, and shoulders and she played around just as much with the banter and psychical contact with our bodies.

She paused during the walk and just did a micro gesture, signing she wanted a kiss, I kissed and we continued walking back.

We went back to the place, no sex escalation until we got back to my flat during the elevator ride I remember maybe I kissed again and then came back into the room. I let HER close the door then, and we eventually banged once we got back to my place. This was the only girl I cummed inside of, because I did it cause of a more primal instinct, and at the time I wanted to retain her.
After the 1st fuck, we went for a second round, I forgot exactly I didn't have much sex drive with her because I smash 2 days before and went wild on valentine's Dhay LOL. after sex when she left, I remember I called her a taxi and she got home pretty late and I said, "I'll get you a cab, and not safe right now"
(showing my providers side)

During valentines day, my fuck date didn't let me buy her a taxi home. rejecting my provider offer LOL

I would play MORE to the provider side with my style, and throughout this whole relationship I always paid, I dedicated the frame she cooks and cleans, and I OWN HER... not literally but kind of. MAYBE she's brought me some gifts etc
I had a back and forward, debating whether to let her or not, but for now, I want to keep her around.

During the relationship meetings

I would see her on average 2-3 DAYS a week after our 1st time, she would sleep over, woke me up to bang always be super sexual. I realized I've been fucking it up for my fielding and continuing to fuck her multiple times a day makes her fall in love pretty fast too.

at the 2-week mark the "143" gestured with her finger, I had no idea what that meant, then she told me " I love you" and I was silent.... didn't have an immediate response but I told her "Let me show you". Continuing on I took care of her emotion and continued to move forward. Let me show you... I didn't want to say it, but I care really.

during the time when I was seeing her, I did get an extra fuck and she found some blonde on my bed when she was cleaning up. she confronted and I told her, that bitch was an idiot I didn't care for her at all. I felt the sign of relief. She doesn't really care about my sexuality for wanting other girls, told me she isn't one to be jealous and etc.

I also told her if you see another guy we are done, from her behavior I feel she won't for now. but who knows... yet to be determined

Before my departure, she was a bit sad, but I didn't want to have too much negative emotion fill our void, so I'd always make sure to keep it positive and make some jokes to have a laugh.

I gave her around 250 dollars before I left because I need to leave for a while, which was enough for her to buy a tablet/ computer I told her I would need her assistance in some work on the later dates from me.

Now she messages me every day, she tests me here and there I always assure her with my frame. Always fun to hear from her.

TO BE COntinued...

questions and thoughts welcome

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nice. I don’t OLD, but this:

Chatted back and forward, and eventually, the headache came when she insisted on my Instagram, as the normal knee jerk,
Could’ve been her way of getting security. I get it in person sometimes, think some chicks just want a way to reach you when they don’t know much else about you. Wanna see who you follow, etc.

Not sure how common it is online but I do get it in person sometimes. Not sure how many of those chicks are just clocking for your lifestyle, but seems like a few of them just want it as a way to reach you/identify you/make sure ur cool.

edit:^ say this because, even when I have given it, its not like the chicks have top tier profiles or follow top tier guys. Sometimes their profiles arent even all that active. Could also be them wanting to show their friends etc.

Last edited:

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Could’ve been her way of getting security. I get it in person sometimes, think some chicks just want a way to reach you when they don’t know much else about you. Wanna see who you follow, etc.
Yeah, very true. Girls always talk about my ex when they see the pics with her.
But it's their way to know you're not a weirdo and doesn't have a girl already.
Of course it could change her attraction to you if they see something they don't like, but also could amp a bit depending if you have a nice profile, but shouldn't matter too much, if the in person interaction was solid.

One thing to note about IG is when you go see the profiles someone follows, it shows in the order of the people that they interact the most with (like they react to stories and pics). For example, it's pretty obvious from mine who my best friend, my parents and my ex are.
You can use this to "scout" a girl a bit (and evaluate your own IG of course), but don't get too paranoid ;)
(Actually, now that I went to check my, one of my "girl" friends is above my ex...)

Last edited:

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
UPDATE:

unfortunately, it didn't work out. Found out she was planning to go to a club when I video chatted her, when I specified told her not to. During the past weekend being a ghost and shit only messaging once, leaving me on read, etc. I have my suspicions... that was the end of the road.

It was a bit of weight to myself, not being around her consistently dicking her down, etc.

being in a relationship truly drains the male energy and pulls you down a lot when you aren't ready financially and mentally.

ADDITIONAL TO THIS:

This will be a hazed memory that I probably will not forget for a while.

basically, she confessed to fucking another dude before me while I'm pounding her too, and ANOTHER dude within a week of me leaving!! I'm laughing as I'm typing this, I don't know if is coping with the pain or if I'm simply relieved of the burden of having her in the back of my mind. This is all so funny...

march 17-18th we were having a period of ALOT of message exchanges and suddenly she went ghost for 32 hours... yeah I KNEW something was wrong. ignoring my video chat and etc

March 22nd I had a NIGHTMARE of this bitch getting fucked missionary by some random guy, woke up pissed off
(if anyone is able to go in-depth about the spiritual aspect of the dreams, I love to hear from you!!! it's actually happened twice with me having NIGHTMARE of the bitch cheating and BOTH TIMES turned out to be true!)

23rd video chatted, found out she was getting dressed and makeup and shit going to a club.... yeah wtf.... told her this and that we are done...

24th wrote her a heartfelt letter with some questions, letting her go and shit.... wha wha wha.... couple hours later got a letter from her confessing to having a guy before me, fucked him twice during our time together because she was scared of the emotional trauma I may leave her leaving and fucked ANOTHER DUDE within the week I left! (a sudden flash of anger came and I controlled myself...)

I don't know if this is the universe's return what I have done in the past of getting married and attached girls. but the pain is a bit less compared to the 1st time.

Thank you to the seducers on this forum that have diagnosed the events and helped me come to a conclusion, this cleared out potential blind spots. without this community, I'd probably still be in LALA Land with this dumb bitch

I'll stay home tonight just in case I do some stupid ass shit fielding. this shit will probably leave a scare for sometime

Last edited:

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
BTW THIS BITCH IS 18 !!!!!!! this generation of lies is just another LEVEL. maybe I was soft and naïve and etc. got me this time.

I have to learn how to screen girls better... BUT all intend purpose I've read all the what to look for in terms of qualities she passed mostly all of the cases. STILL MANAGED to sneak by my radar for that time. Possible is the hormone//chemical after just laying dick.

Dropped my guard a bit since I was also seeing other bitches on the side, not too many. ended up with this bitch at last. The fact I didn't have many guards was because of her age, 18, and had rosy glasses. Self hypnotized myself with the fantasy of banging a 18 yr old virgin, relating to this ordeal which is why I drop my guard even more.. playing into the fantasy of less experienced girl and etc, another version of madonna/whore complex.

Honestly looking back I was too soft and naïve, self-seduced a bit as well like @Alpha13SC said. Because during my initial phases with this girl. I closed a girl from LMR(blonde hair girl) , which annoyed me a lot in the beginning, and almost called it quits. But I managed to close her and fuck a couple of times then she spent the night. The next day when she was departing I felt a bit of sadness/depression from the ordeal.... and totally forgot about this 18 yr old. So anyways the terms of options really come into play. I droughted myself out and became complacent and not gaming other girls, I got comfort. lost my predator instinct, which was the result of consistent sex.

The pussy actual looks like the snake mouth...

This 18 year had a bit of an issue looking back, she USED sex to cope with the difficulty in her life, being adopted, hating her adaptive mom and her biological mom was whore, having a biological sister she NEVER MET but is in jail, she dropped out of university, worked a bullshit part-time making coffee job and etc. Being the idiot, I tried to lend a hand...

I'd like to rename this LR

"The Divine Intervention Dream"

the power from above probably didn't want to have me in a relationship and losing my greatness to seduce just YET.

Last edited:

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
I feel like I didn't share 100% of the story of this girl, maybe it was me feeling the details weren't important, necessary, or just ashamed to be sharing it.... for the sake of my lesson and future PUAs, I will deep dive into this girl...

say I beat a dead horse or whatever, but I shared this relationship with another girl that I was fucking after, trying to figure out why and such and some small details resurface, I still feel annoyed by it.

telling me her "stepdad fingered/masturbated her" etc "physically escalated on by her adoptive mom's bf's brother( step brother)", basically wanting to have sex with her, "abusive stepmom", more of an emotional terrorist they depicted and she was abandoned by her biogeological mom who was and AGAIN abandoned by her adoptive mom leaving her to do ALL the housework to take care of her newborn sister the adoptive MOM had at age 45..... as you can see it's quite a cluster fuck and difficult to believe but I made sure I've reread what I wrote

You know you are alone with a girl, pretty, naïve, your type, and seducing you, you compartmentalize these things thinking that it wouldn't affect her upbringing

as you can see she was sexually abused, probably even..... yeah I don't want to say that word on the public forum...

saying to me "You want a 3-way with my best friend?...." (FYI her friend was HAWTT too, wouldn't have minded, LOL)

telling me her biological mom who abandoned her worked as a prostitute and didn't know who the father was and has a biological sister who was in jail

when a girl says she ONLY saw another guy 2 times during the time seeing YOU, it's most likely they saw them even MORE multiple it by like 2x, anyways...

The LOVE BOMBING during the 2nd week when she found that I wasn't staying for longer and my real age, which wasn't too far apart, I'm 3 years older than I'm on that profile..... which I insisted on being correct the 1st time... had a bit of tension and afterward she said she didn't care and told me she loved me.... (you can refer to the 1st post from here).

carrying on to the time of break up,

in the letter she wrote me, "I'm used to the pain, but it will hurt a lot but I will not suicide", maybe that was on her mind, but probably not given how ruthless these kinds of girls are. at the end of if she didn't commit, it would have been a fine decision for the pain inflicted on me.

the fact that when

I still feel these emotional spikes talking about this, even when I talked with other PUAs. The topic repeatedly gets bought about these cautions, it seems like the more advanced guys are AWARE, but the level of the game these girls are capable of is destructive, I can't imagine a normal dude facing this final boss (BPD) like this.

(here's a song about the final boss)

in the future no matter HOW BEAUTIFUL, and good the sex, watch out for LOVE BOMBING EARLY IN the relationship, key signs, and speed of escalating the relationship especially early on in the relationship.

JUST within 2 weeks of me breaking things with her, she writes on her Instagram note in my language

"you are falling in love with me" another one "Let me get under your skin" (my immediate reaction was, WTF wrong with this bitch, but she was referring to another guy)

some bullshit, maybe trying to get me to react or genuinely is seeing another guy, IDK/ but is not worth finding out...

is not that I'm still crazy about her but the very personality of these disorders is very fascinating for me to discover more about since I tend to be prey for these kinds of the girl often time because I faced quite a few and GOD DAMN they were seductive and beautiful, a girl with game... a girl PUA, you just get sucked in, push/pull masters, abandoning you... making you chase, pimping your emotions, this one wasn't at the highest level but I'm talking about the worst-case scenario.

Chase: "Borderline women tend to be quite attractive to narcissist men"
(LOL as an aspiring PUA I can't say I don't have an ego)

Only narcissistic men have a solid enough frame to not fall completely into the hands of the BPDs, frame control is on point, and has a detached attitude towards relationships, sex with these BPDs is another level, it ropes you in HARD

also, borderlines are one of the few that keeps me wanting to have MORE sex, MULTIPLE ROUNDs compared to others they just aren't that exciting

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
Oh yeah this chick is fo sho Borderline. They are always so charming and if you don't know what's going on they can really send you on a ride.

They are incapable of love but these are girls you can ironically keep in rotation for a very long time (if you're brave/insane enough to do so). Because as you just observed a lot of their relationship start and end fast, so you can position yourself as the eternal rebound guy lol

>