Girl across the road!!

bluenose

Rookie
Rookie
Hi newbie here, I have a slight issue that I can’t seem to get out my head, hence why I am here.

I think I have fallen for a lady across the road. Strangely enough I had never noticed her until she approached me in a nightclub on Saturday, she introduced herself and we exchanged numbers. I didn't think much of it at the time as my attention was on someone else, anyway as I went to leave, alone obviously, I thought I would text her to see if she wanted to go home. She met me outside and we got a taxi back to our street, I invited her in for a drink as I got the impression she wanted to. So she then fell asleep on my couch, as she woke up I asked her if she wanted to go to bed, my intentions were to sleep nothing else. Anyway she agreed but all of a sudden without a word she bolts out the house and into hers, leaving my door open, I text and rang her and she replied saying she’s gone to bed. Strange I know.

The next day we exchanged a few texts, with me initiating it, but now I haven't heard from her for two days after sending a text that required a reply really.

This is where I need a bit of advice do I,

A) Move on and try my best to forget about her?
B) Try make her jealous by taking other girls round my house seeing as she can see my house from hers?
C) Try harder to contact her?
D) Any other suggestions?

It might just be the simple fact she has given me the cold shoulder as to why I can’t get her out of my head, or the fact she was even better the next day when I spied on her Facebook page.

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just let it be for now, if you see her just act like nothing happened that night. Especially, don't make it awkward for her if possible. I have the feeling that working on an abundance mentality would help you enormously with this issue ;) Focus on meeting new girls and if she comes back then great, if not then you already have a new line at your door step for her to look at!

bluenose

Rookie
Rookie
Thanks I will let it be then, I feel a bit of a failure for giving up hope but I realise contacting her will have the opposite affect and make her less interested, so whats the point!

I am slightly worried that bringing girls around might blow my chances with her in the future. She already thinks I'm a bit of a player because she has seen a lot of girls round my house, which isn't true at all, just me and my housemate have a lot of female friends.

Anyway thanks for your advice I am going to give it a go, bit childish but might help me forget about her.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
bluenose said:
I am slightly worried that bringing girls around might blow my chances with her in the future. She already thinks I'm a bit of a player because she has seen a lot of girls round my house, which isn't true at all, just me and my housemate have a lot of female friends.

This is a good thing.

The human brain wants to do as little critical thinking as possible and girls are no exception. If women see you with other women around you enjoying your presence, especially if it appears sexual, then outside women watching mark you as a potential good candidate to sleep with despite if you're a "player" or not.

Look up Anatman on the boards here and read some of his older LR's and how he uses his label as a player to his advantage and it actually gets more women interested in him.

>