Girl called me ugliest man in the room

mmamegadethfan

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm kinda suprised that some guys really went out of there way to insult you like that and a girl even laughed at you. People are usually more respectful in colleges unless you're going to a community college? But if you are getting all this negative feedback then that can be a sign that you need to change and improve yourself. Style your hair in an attractive presentable way,grow your beard to look neat if you can get one,get a barber to trim your eyebrows if they look weird,dress in more respectable looking clothes. Go to the gym workout,get a part time job preferably in a environment with other young people like a summer camp, retail,or fast food so you can practice socializing with other people which will help you build your confidence and earn money which also makes you feel good. Get a personal mirror and practice different impressions and expressions that you can do so that you don't give off the vibe off a bitter,depressed incel. Basically just improve your fundamentals across the board. It's definetly doable and not that hard to be respected by people once you start building your way up. I used to think I was a ugly dude because I was never told by any girls I was cute until I finished my first yr of college and met some girls at a summer camp which was a big suprise for me to hear. That could be the case for you. You just gotta be willing to change and must have the ambition to be a guy who can get girls and doesn't want to stay being the loser that people around him percieve him to be. You can be a baller someday. It's ok to start from the bottom. As long as you take small steps to get better in life. I believe in you bro.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I think it really comes down to fundamentals over looks, though looking the best you can is probably important

Last edited:

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm going to steal from Buddhism here because there's a famous analogy that goes like so;

A man came to Buddha one day abusing him, slandering him, saying ugly and horrific things; Buddha looked at the man and said "I have a question for you" and the man said "What?" Buddha went on to say "If someone offers you a gift/present but you don't accept it, then who does it belong to?" to which the man replied "The person who offered it." Buddha followed up with "So, if I reject your insults and abuse, then who do they belong to?"

The point here is that you are in charge of how you think and feel about yourself. Regardless of what you do or how you look there are always going to be people who will try to ridicule or insult you - but, those people have absolutely no power over you unless you give that power to them. GirlsChase and self-development isn't about getting people to like you, it's about getting you to become the best version of yourself FOR YOURSELF and BECAUSE of that, people will like you ;)

The clothes, attitude, etc. should all be invested in for your benefit first and foremost. Wear a shirt because it makes you feel sexy, not because girls will look at it.

>