LR  Girl goes on walks to get approached by men

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
So this one is split in two parts: FR and LR.

FR:
I was on my way to a date with a number close that hit me up asking to have a drink that night. I walk behind a tall blonde with a good body. She has a backpack on and is wearing casual clothes. I need to swing to the right, but she walks into the station. I decide fuck it and want to approach her before continuing on my way. I give her some kind of compliment, either I told her she looked amazing or that I liked her style. She's a cute and calm girl, but hooks immediately. We hit it off quite well. I ask her what she's up to and she says she likes walking and will walk home, which is almost 1.5 hours from the station. She says she might walk some of the way and take a bus at some point to cover the rest. She also asks if I want to walk with her and I'm like "fuuuuuuck mayn", because she seemed "seduceable" in that, I could probably lay her instant date style (DTF). I'm on my way to my other date tho and feel like it's too late to flake (she had almost already ordered an Uber at this point). I tell her I would love to walk with her and that we should do it tomorrow together, because "I have to meet a friend now". She agrees to that and I grab her contact and we hug goodbye. Still, a few weeks ago I also met a DTF girl in the evening, but I was waiting for my FB when I approached her and also had to schedule for the next day... and lost her. She was a guaranteed lay, but oh well, everything happens for a reason. So I was just a bit scared I would lose this one too, but I took the chance. I sent her an icebreaker (in set I think...) and I double texted her lil under half an hour later basically hard closing her like "let's meet in X tomorrow. 2 pm?". She texts me back "sure". I confirm the next day at 1 hour and 45 minutes before the date by saying "let's meet at the stairs". Moment of truth... and... she texts me back "sure, and I think I will be late". A bit of back and forth and she texts me she will be there at 2:30 pm. Thank god.

LR:
So I'm standing there and this tall girl walks towards me. High waist jeans with a top that shows her big sexy boobs off perfectly. Her face is very pretty, natural and feminine. Ass looks good too. We greet eachother and start walking. Weather is amazing. We chit chat a bit, but I felt it was immediately on. I felt a very good energy from her and she walked very close to me. So close that we bump into eachother, my arm hitting her tits, waist, thighs, ass. I honestly can't really remember what we talked about, we just talked about our lives and situation. Oh, and we were basically walking straight to my place, which was half an hour away on foot (she didn't know that... yet). Halfway there we stop at a strategically placed café that serves the best and cheapest lemonade in the city (Yes, I'm a cheapskate, when you date and instant date constantly and multiple times a day, it's worth to consider). We sit down and drink and talk some more. She get one with lemon and I get one with strawberry. She wants to take a sip of mine through the straw. I let her and she takes a sip. I tell her "You need to look at me while you take a sip". She leans forward again showing her big cleavage, looks me in the eyes, wraps her lips around my straw and start sucking. Bad girl. So ya, the vibe was good, we talked about sex among other things. I asked her how her experience with the guys here were. She said they were good.

To side step a bit and get technical, I handle a girl's response in two ways when I ask them this:
If she says her experiences are bad, I will set myself apart, vibe with her about guys being pushy, uncalibrated, emotionally unintelligent, judgemental etc. If she says her experiences are good I will vibe with her about how it's good to be positive and how you attract good experiences when you are an open and optimistic person and some people are too whack and think it's cool and edgy to be negative about things. Either way I win.

We sit there for about 15 minutes and I tell her that we should keep walking and we bring the rest of our lemonades with us. When we are about 15 minutes from my place I tell her "I live close, we should go sit down and chill and then you can also show me the music you talked about earlier" (I asked earlier what music she likes and she said she didn't know the genre and it was better if she showed me and I had told her "sure, show me later". Purrrfect.) She straight up just says "okay" and we keep moving. It took about an hour from meeting at the stairs until we entered my flat (2:30-3:30 pm).

We sit down, get some water and get the music started. I say "Can I ask you something a bit personal?" and she goes "Yes". I say "You said earlier you like being feminine, so I get the feeling you like dominant men. Is that right?" and she goes "Yes". I ask her if she likes having her hair pulled, getting choked, spanked. She says yes. I take my arm around her and she leans into me. We start making out. I kiss her neck, pull her hair, kiss her breasts, pull her top and bra down, suck her nipples. They eventually come down, her top is actually a "body". At this point she is sitting on my lap, grinding against me. She tells me "I don't want to have sex". I tell her "sure, if you don't want to it's cool, I don't want to do something that you don't want to do". We make out some more, all the good stuff. I pick her up (Big girl, slim, but sturdy build. I'm a big strong guy myself, so I can handle it) and take her to the bedroom, throw her on the bed, grind against her. I tell her to switch places and she's on top again. I tell her she's making me go crazy.

I open my pants and tell her to take them off. She goes "no sex" and I go "well ok". She grinds on me and says "I can give you head" and I say "Ya, that's what I meant basically". She takes my pants off and starts blowing me. I tell her how hard I am and how much she is turning me on. Dirty talk her. I put her on her back again and starts grinding against her. I go for the pants. She resists. I say "just the pants, keep the body on" and she complies. At this point I know it's over for her. I grind my dick against her pussy and then I lean back, wet my fingers and slide her body to the side and starts feeling up her pussy. She resists a bit, but I tell her she's just very soft and I just wanna feel her. I grab my dick and starts sliding it up and down her pussy, rub it against her clit, get her excited (it's almost always over at this point). I do that for a bit and then I start pushing into her and she lets me (no condom, dayum). I start fucking her. She tells me to pull out whenever I need to cum. She's really into it and her pussy is amazing. We do different positions and eventually I bust all over her stomach. I make her cum from cunnilingus.

We do some post-sex talk. I ask her when the last time she had sex was and she said last week. She tells me it was a guy who also approached her. I tell her jokingly "I bet you like going on your long walks to get approached by guys". She starts laughing like I completely busted her and tells me that is completely right, that is exactly why she does it. She tells me she likes meeting guys like that. It was very encouraging to here (so keep it up, daygamers! just don't be fugly and weird, pls). I fuck her again again in doggy, with condom this time. I bust inside her. Fast forward we shower together and she leaves cuz she got uni in the evening. Girl forgets her watch at my place (she took it off before showering), so I head into town and give her the watch right before my scheduled date at 7 pm.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Another very interesting report, @Skjöldr. Thanks for sharing.

I like the way you're having these girls give you intel you then use in the seduction.

Also stuff that is just interesting to know in general.

Still, a few weeks ago I also met a DTF girl in the evening, but I was waiting for my FB when I approached her and also had to schedule for the next day... and lost her. She was a guaranteed lay, but oh well, everything happens for a reason.

Yeah, I have had those too. They're a little frustrating, but hey -- quality problem, right? "Meet the girl I've already got who is waiting for me or take this girl who is DTF right now but abandon my other chick to do her? Guess I'll be the honorable guy who forfeits the new lay rather than the heartbreaker sleazebag who stands up the girl he's been seeing to close a new one then and there."

She wants to take a sip of mine through the straw. I let her and she takes a sip. I tell her "You need to look at me while you take a sip". She leans forward again showing her big cleavage, looks me in the eyes, wraps her lips around my straw and start sucking. Bad girl.

Nice little dominant compliance play. She can't say no when she's already drinking from a drink of yours she asked you to drink from. And gave you just the response you wanted, too.

So ya, the vibe was good, we talked about sex among other things. I asked her how her experience with the guys here were. She said they were good.

To side step a bit and get technical, I handle a girl's response in two ways when I ask them this:
If she says her experiences are bad, I will set myself apart, vibe with her about guys being pushy, uncalibrated, emotionally unintelligent, judgemental etc. If she says her experiences are good I will vibe with her about how it's good to be positive and how you attract good experiences when you are an open and optimistic person and some people are too whack and think it's cool and edgy to be negative about things. Either way I win.

That's neat.

We sit down, get some water and get the music started. I say "Can I ask you something a bit personal?" and she goes "Yes". I say "You said earlier you like being feminine, so I get the feeling you like dominant men. Is that right?" and she goes "Yes". I ask her if she likes having her hair pulled, getting choked, spanked. She says yes. I take my arm around her and she leans into me. We start making out.

I like how you use this as your transition into the make-out/escalation. It's a smooth transition, while giving you that useful escalation intel.

We do some post-sex talk. I ask her when the last time she had sex was and she said last week. She tells me it was a guy who also approached her. I tell her jokingly "I bet you like going on your long walks to get approached by guys". She starts laughing like I completely busted her and tells me that is completely right, that is exactly why she does it. She tells me she likes meeting guys like that. It was very encouraging to here (so keep it up, daygamers! just don't be fugly and weird, pls).

Yeah, that's fun. I've suspected girls of doing that but never had one admit to it before.

How old was this girl -- I'm going to guess late 20s? 27-29 perhaps?

Chase

>