girlfriend doesn't demand anything.

Emmanuel

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have a girlfriend. Both of us have committed to have marriage after we complete our qualification. I am just curious that what is the reason that she is too happy with me, no sign of insecurity, she is not possessive about me, whatever I say she follows the lead, infact she likes to do each and everything what I says. Whenever I asks about her that you never get possessive or insecure about me, she says that she has full faith in me, if she is in relationship with me she should trust me. I also take full care that our relationship should be my first priority and should be her first priority too. I am fully concerned about each and everything which can directly or indirectly affect our relationship. I show her that I am fully devoted to her and our relationship. In short I try my best to be the best lover and make our relationship best and tells her about all of my efforts and concerns. What I wanna ask is that is there something wrong with her that she tells me that I am best person in the world for her and she do not want to do what she want, but want to do that what I want her to. Or I am just too good with her that she has become so much submissive towards me. Means that is her requirements are too less, or I am giving her more than her requirements so she don't demands more???

Emmanuel

Space Monkey
space monkey
Is there any level in seduction, or level of compatiblity with some girl where she starts treating you like the ideal man or the God to him???

>