Girls going nuts during sex-Orgasms?

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
After gaining more sexual experience I want to share a recent observation: Girls doing unexpected things at moments of high sexual pleasure.
I will elaborate with two examples which are also the reason I started noticing this pattern.

Girl #1 was riding me on top absolutely loving it and then out of the blue dismounts and starts to give me aggressive little kisses everywhere, verbalizes how much she likes me and after a couple of minutes stops and wants to cuddle seeming very satisfied. The same girl in a different round of sex, tells me that she is going to cum then asks me to stop, and she is out of breath for a good couple minutes looking like she lost contact with this world, so much so that I had to ask her if everything is all right.

Girl #2 I was fingering her with the G spot simulation technique and she was loudly moaning of pleasure, suddenly she pushes me away, literally pins me down and starts giving me an aggressive blowjob.

My narcissistic self is thinking that maybe both these girls actually orgasmed, hence the out of pattern behavior. Or am I massively deluding myself overestimating my skills.
I'd love to see more experienced guys' thoughts on the matter of orgasms.

WayOfHand

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Mayby you just gave them really enjoyable sex. Like socks off. Might have orgasmed or not but does it really matter. I think the zoning off is more like after orgasm bliss and the instant head mayby just more like you getting them super horny. I think women can really enjoy sex even without orgasms. There is so much concentration on orgasms overall on many peoples minds...

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
sakbishop said:
After gaining more sexual experience I want to share a recent observation: Girls doing unexpected things at moments of high sexual pleasure.
I will elaborate with two examples which are also the reason I started noticing this pattern.

Girl #1 was riding me on top absolutely loving it and then out of the blue dismounts and starts to give me aggressive little kisses everywhere, verbalizes how much she likes me and after a couple of minutes stops and wants to cuddle seeming very satisfied. The same girl in a different round of sex, tells me that she is going to cum then asks me to stop, and she is out of breath for a good couple minutes looking like she lost contact with this world, so much so that I had to ask her if everything is all right.

Girl #2 I was fingering her with the G spot simulation technique and she was loudly moaning of pleasure, suddenly she pushes me away, literally pins me down and starts giving me an aggressive blowjob.

My narcissistic self is thinking that maybe both these girls actually orgasmed, hence the out of pattern behavior. Or am I massively deluding myself overestimating my skills.
I'd love to see more experienced guys' thoughts on the matter of orgasms.

Enjoy it :)

>