Giving Value /Opening up Alpha women

Altimeter

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Alpha ladies are frankly quite intriguing to me, I like challenging and strong women as long as they can remain respectful.

I'm gonna give a very STRONG tool for you gents to use;

Giving Value to women,

Women usually get approached by men and get tons of value, eg. Your hair is amazing, your eyes are lovely, oh you're so clever, etc etc..
they're used to it and they can tell those sad fake guys, who go around like that to get laid.

WHAT THEY REALLY WANT IS,

ready?

A father figure

Women love their fathers, mother said you're doing great.. meh who cares that's mom. When the father said,
I'm proud of you, that got them flying across the room, joyful.

But then, when the father said you've disappointed me. That made her world all black and sad, just filled with remorse.

Now as a father, you are expected to reward and punish the daughter, however if you go about punishing women the second you meet, you will lose them.
It's best to make genuine compliments where it's due and save the negative feedback until you've clearly made connection to the women.

With the ALPHA Ladies,

They'll throw shit at you when you meet them, hence they're ALPHA.
Ignore the first unnecessary feedback, comment and approve her. That melts her heart.

If a guy says, "Hey, I like women who can stand up for themselves, instead of those boring quiet ones. I like a women to challenge me" or whatever.
ALWAYS USE YOUR OWN WORDS, these are examples but they'll be pointless if you read them off a script, so make your own.

Doing so will win the girl and she'll accept you since at this point she just can't throw anything at you, You've disarmed the little tiger, good for you.

Punishing is used, when a girl does something you don't like and you say it in a respectful manner.

Ex.
It was crazy we were going 200 km's an hour and hitting mailboxes as we went on!
-YOU know what!, never mind...
What , what is it?
I think you're a very smart and gorgeous women but when you said you were going that fast in the city hurting others, you lost me

THIS, gives you the control of the interaction. You're the one that she may lose if she does something wrong to you
and makes her put more effort into keeping you, knowing she may lose you at any time

also it says that you have a checklist, to qualify women. Meaning you don't talk to anyone and she must be special enough to be in that list
or not depending on you.

That being said, use these assets wisely making sure you don't hurt her
and you'll be cleared for landing

mirage4_03.jpg

>