Good responses to "how do you want me?"

ProblemSolving

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I can't say I've had the same experience, but I'd start to wonder if I started to hear this regularly. She's basically trying to make the sexual experience more enjoyable for you by asking, "how do you want me?" She could be worried that you're not enjoying the sex and that you're having trouble busting a nut because of it, hence why they say it when you pull out and during transitions.

If I'm gonna cum too soon and need to pull out, I make sure to tell her why, "You're gonna make me cum too soon!" That way they know they didn't do anything wrong, and that they're doing a little TOO GOOD of job of getting you off. Girls are often more worried about how much you're enjoying the sex than about themselves, so make sure to show plenty of enthusiasm and positive reinforcement. I'm not really big on the pull out to cool down method because you're only slightly delaying the inevitable. Go in hard and fast and full of passion and blow your load with no apologies. They love it the same way we love it when we get them off quick. Just make sure to get her off as well in the following rounds.

radeng said:
Sometimes this question throws me off if I'm not expecting it!
I think it'd be beneficial to have a prepped line for moving into other positions such as her on top or something. It's such a sexy submissive line that I feel if you don't have an equally dominant and sexy line back it somewhat breaks the mood.

Personally, I'd just man-handle her into the position I want and attack her more ferociously.

>