LR  Hair Salon Girl

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is going to be a really strange one. It was just not very ordinary to say the least, almost from the very start. I don’t know what you guys are going to learn, but I figured it would be interesting to read at the very least.

A couple months ago I started going to a new salon. I walk in and there’s only two girls working (must have been slow?) I’m greeted by one of them, and she is pretty interesting-looking:

• She’s tall, about 5’9” or so.
  • Short, spiky blonde hair like you’d expect to see on a girl that works at a hair salon.
  • Black yoga pants and furry boots.
  • One of those sweatshirts with the neck and shoulders cut out of it. Total 80's look, but the bare shoulders are sexy.
  • Could tell she does plenty of tanning, as her skin is pretty dark.

I don’t know what it is about these weird/interesting/alternative-looking women, but I’ve been on some sort of a roll with them lately, lol.

She introduces herself and gets me all set, and proceeds to cut my hair. She’s very sweet and friendly, and at some point she mentions a fiancé. We talk about various bullshit topics. I’m not really deliberately running any game, due to the fiancé. Anyway, not much happens. She cuts my hair, and we chit-chat, and I pay and leave. No big deal.

A few days ago (Monday of this week) I went back in to get my hair cut and she’s there again. This girl has a thing for yoga pants or something, as it’s the second time I’ve ever seen her and both times wearing yoga pants. She looks VERY good in them, by the way. This time, the top she’s wearing shows off some cleavage. Her breasts look fake. (Random thought here, but this is becoming really common nowadays, is it not? Two of the girls that work up at the bar & grill that I frequent just told me last night that both of them are getting themselves boob jobs “for Christmas” this year). Anyway, this girl obviously likes to dress sexy. She recognizes me and greets me by my first name, and takes me over and gets me seated.

While she’s cutting my hair I notice she’s rubbing up against me a lot. I’ve had hairstylists do this before, and it’s impossible for them to avoid, really. But, this seems more intentional. But, who knows. Anyway, she mentions her fiancé again, but she has this sullen tone about it. She mentions he is a (I think she said 53) year old attorney, and has poor eyesight, and makes some other really strange (what could almost be taken as disparaging) remarks about him. I’m getting sort of weirded out, actually, as she’s telling me this stuff.

At one point I ask if he practices here in town, and she tells me yes and then tells me his name. He is a partner at one of the more prominent family law firms in the surrounding area, and it just so turns out, his firm represented my ex-wife in our divorce case three years ago. I mention this, and she asks if he was her attorney, to which I respond that he wasn’t. Her attorney was a woman and I tell her the name and she says something about how she does know her and that she has 5 kids and doesn’t know how someone can have that many kids and still have such a demanding career.

I’m really surprised by all of this, and the girl must be your typical gold-digger because she’s young (24) and hot, hot, hot. This also explains the fake boobs, more than likely.

That conversation probably didn’t last as long as I’m making it seem, it’s just so weird that I felt like covering it in detail. We actually move on from the subject pretty quickly. At some point she tells me next week is her last week here, because she is going to take some time off and start some classes in January. We have a pretty decent rapport at this point, although there’s been very little teasing or flirting. I put on an intentionally fake look of shock and say to her: “Well how are you going to cut my hair then? Geez, HB, I finally find an awesome hairstylist who’s not only good at what she does, but nice to look at too! That figures...” (first time I’d ever complimented her on her looks) At this point she starts laughing, and in the middle of her laughter: “I can still cut your hair, but it won’t be here”.

At that, I work out a scenario for which she can just come do it at my house. I didn’t do any magic tricks here or anything like that, I basically just told her she could come over and cut it. After I pay, I get her number and put it in my phone. A couple hours later I send her a text saying it’s me and to save my number. She texts me back something simple, I recall, like just “ok :)

I plan on just waiting until I need a haircut again to get a hold of her, but she texts me a couple days later (which was yesterday) and she’s just chit-chatting with me like women do sometimes.

Note: I’m breaking all kinds of rules here, but the weirdness of the situation with the fiancé and whatever is kind of making this all feel way different.

Anyway, here’s when the texts get more interesting:

Her: I’m so f’n bored…
Me: What are you doing?
Her: Just laying in bed, watching a movie
Me: That sounds nice
Her: ;-) (When she sends this I’m thinking ZOMG!!! :))
Me: You know what would be fun? (I have no idea what I’m going to follow up with here)
Her: If you were here with me? (ding ding ding!)
Me: Mmmm that could definitely have the potential to be fun
Her: Yeah like TOO MUCH fun? :)
Me: I’ll be there in 10 minutes lol (joking)
Her: Haha you’re funny (damnit, is she toying with me?)
Me: You love it
Her: I could come to your house (she’s NOT toying with me!)
Me: You gonna cut my hair?
Her: Lol, I just cut it the other day!
Me: Plausible deniability
Her: Haha! Ok, I’ll come “cut your hair”…. Where do you live?
Me: [gives address]
Her: You really want me to come over?
Me: Nope. Just wanted you to know my address in case you wanted to send me a Christmas card.
Her: Lol. Ok, well I’m going to grab something to eat and then I’ll come.
Me: Where are you going?
Her: I don’t know. Are you wanting to meet me and eat or something?
Me: Nope. Was going to see if you’d pick something up for me.
Her: Ok, sure.

Conversation continues up until she arrives at my house, we ended up settling for sandwiches from Jimmy John’s. She’s wearing yoga pants (surprise, surprise) and a tank top. She comes in and we sit on the couch and eat together and watch a tv show. We’re both sitting on the couch, about a foot apart or so. About halfway through my sandwich (she’s not even really eating hers, just picking at it), I get up and go to the restroom.

The bathroom closest to where we’re at is in my bedroom. I go through my bedroom, enter the bathroom and close the door behind me. When I finish, I open up the bathroom door and she’s laying on my bed and laughs and goes “Hi!” and waves at me, then rolls over onto her stomach playfully and says “Let’s watch this tv instead. It’s more comfy in here.”

What the hell? This girl is doing all the work for me. I almost felt bad. Before I learned all the stuff I know now I would have literally begged for a girl to act this way. But now, it’s kind of almost insulting to me, because its like she thinks she has to be so obvious about things.

Anyway, I smile at her (but say nothing) and walk to the bed and sit on the edge and ask her if she likes the silk sheets. She says yes and they smell good (lol, wut?) Anyway, I lay back on the bed and she curls up into me. I can kiss her anytime I want now, but I don’t for some reason, and turn on the tv.

I start rubbing up and down her body as we lay next to one another. She moves and twitches and purrs (like “mmmmmmmm”). I then start to rub her breasts with my left hand, and her stomach with the other, and her response is the same but a little more intense this time. I take the hand that’s on her stomach and put it down her pants (no panties on) and slide a finger inside of her. She trembles, takes in a deep breath of air and then lets it out. I turn and look her in the eyes and continue with my hand. She grabs me and kisses me, and we continue and escalate to sex.

I don’t really know what to take away from this necessarily, other than when you learn how to seduce women and get your fundamentals tight, you just end up doing a lot of stuff without even thinking about it. I was pretty idle throughout this whole ordeal, as I knew she was taken and it wasn’t until I started to get some signals from her that I decided to pursue anything. It’s like I wasn’t knowingly creating attraction and tension between us, I just did all the things I normally do without much thought.

If anything, I hope it was at least entertaining to read!
NJ

Gentle_Phrases

Space Monkey
space monkey
I don’t really know what to take away from this necessarily, other than when you learn how to seduce women and get your fundamentals tight, you just end up doing a lot of stuff without even thinking about it.

Ryan

Space Monkey
space monkey
What?! She literally did all the work! I'm not going to lie, i'm so jealous of you right now ;)

Well done NarrowJ, but i guess i should be expecting stuff like this from you- all your FR/LR are just incredible (I hope i could write something like this one day). Did you plan on making this a casual/regular thing, or was this a one-off thing with this girl?

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NJ:

I echo what the other guys said and this is exactly why I want you to do a post on fundamentals some time. Though my feeling is that your fundamentals really come from all the women you're sleeping with—kinda hard to fake ;)

I think this should be linked as an illustrative post to the article on sprezzatura :)

By the time she initiates the texting with you two days after you give her your number to save, it's essentially game over, Black to move and mate in 3. Then after you get the winky, even a lesser man than you could pull it off. But I still love your comeback line "You know what would be fun?" and I totally agree with Ocantu that the Christmas card line is priceless. But by that time, you're just playing around... it's in the bag.

Not sure what else to say. I've looked through it a few times but it looks like she was just firing escalation window after escalation window at you ("going to take some time off") and you vault through each one effortlessly. Damned impressive :)

-Marty

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
I second that motion on Marty's idea for an article on fundamentals. It's also funny to this day I still don't know exactly what fundamentals are. On one hand Chase says it's everything from posture, voice, speed of movement, facial expressions, etc physicality's. On the other hand zphix talks about fundamentals being your vibe. Is it both or just one I still almost 1 year later after practicing the material don't know exactly what fundamentals are.... I'm ranting.

I think the takeaway from this post is that rules (not regular guy rules but even GC rules of seduction) are meant to be broken. Given the right situation, right man, and proper "fundamentals" (whatever they are).

Fun reading.

-Rob

Ryan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Mr.Rob said:
I think the takeaway from this post is that rules (not regular guy rules but even GC rules of seduction) are meant to be broken. Given the right situation, right man, and proper "fundamentals" (whatever they are).

That's why GC isn't a science. it's an art.

But you've got to learn and perfect the basics first, before you do a picasso and start breaking all the formalities and rules to become a master in your field.

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
From reading your LR, I think her whole relationship thing was why she moved things forward so much. The fact that she was dressing sexy, and rubbing up against you, and the fact that she remember your name, and that she was putting down her fiance tells me that she clearly isn't getting the sex she wants at home. She saw you, and you had your fundamentals handled well, and she figured you were just the guy to give her what she wanted!

The conversation seemed weird because it was socially uncalibrated. Most girls aren't that obvious But its pretty clear why she did it. She wasn't happy at home, and she was leaving the job soon, and she thought she probably wasn't going to see you again, so why not? She was really putting herself out there and investing, hoping that you would go for her. You clearly picked up on this, and flirted with her, and then got her number.

I think it was so easy for you because she invested so much and was in a situation where she has to be that obvious. Of course, having your fundamentals handled went a long way in getting her to want you. But once she realized she wanted you, and you gave a little back, it was smooth sailing from there.

She moving things forward for you at your house and with texting because she had invested so much and realllly wanted the sex. With most guys, being obvious probably works well because she's so hot, but since you have an abundance mentality, it kind of bothered you. Shows you're really getting high class girls.

For new guys, I'd take away that fundamentals are a huge part, that context is huge (her crappy fiance meant that she was gunning hard for good sex), and the importance of a process. You didn't have to think, you just did. That's what a process should be like.

I think things have gotten pretty standard for you. Nothing to really critique here. The only advice that I guess I have is you should try to push your limits. Try to pull a girl quicker, or try to get her to do a threesome (I'd bet my last dime that she would have). Something that challenges you.

Nice job NJ!

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Guys,

I echo what the other guys said and this is exactly why I want you to do a post on fundamentals some time.

I second that motion on Marty's idea for an article on fundamentals.

YES PLEASE, you have a third.

Ask, and you shall receive. I'm working on something for you all now :)

NJ

Michael

Space Monkey
space monkey
NJ:

Entertaining, as usual. I like your commentary, and the Xmas card thing.

NarrowJ said:
What the hell? This girl is doing all the work for me. I almost felt bad. Before I learned all the stuff I know now I would have literally begged for a girl to act this way. But now, it’s kind of almost insulting to me, because its like she thinks she has to be so obvious about things.
Something similar happened to me last night. Makes me want to put a field report up - I might get to it in the next couple of days. I know what you mean, it's weird when she makes it so obvious like that. But xcrunner makes a good point - she doesn't have much to lose: you're not gonna be her customer anymore, she probably won't see you ever again unless she wants to, and the risk of people finding out was pretty small.

NarrowJ said:
Note: I’m breaking all kinds of rules here, but the weirdness of the situation with the fiancé and whatever is kind of making this all feel way different.
Which rules are you referring to here?

>