FR++  "Have fun fuckin bitches!"

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Road trip = Write FR's on your phone

I went on a date about a month ago. I had texted this chick that I was clearing my contacts and if we were both in town we ought to grab a drink. She's a very petite Persian cutie. Adorable eyes, and a tight body with fine tits.

Before I texted her and was super flirty, I was striding from a small stream of lays when we met. This time I texted her just getting to the point and setting up the date which she was more than compliant to.

We meet at my house and walk to the place I (used to) work. On the way there she throws me a sexual window, which before I even take she tells me "nope, actually, let's not go there, I'm not opening that door" which l laugh and tell her if she's with me it's going to be a revolving door. She laughs and hits me, a good sign.

Once we get to the restaurant my manager (fucking piece of shit) stares at me oddly for 10 seconds when I say table for two. We hate eachother so he's a cocksucker about getting me a table. When we sit down her sassy ass makes a joke about how well liked I am there lol. The dissonance was quite clear.

I don't care what my management or coworkers think of me, and this becomes apparent from my demeanor in response to their's. I can tell she likes this by her nonverbals: smiling more, eyes widened, and fixing her posture in her seat.

I order us a margarita and right when I do, she tells me she has to go to work soon. I screen for logistics and find out we still have plenty of time. I proceed to move from basic topics to deep diving about how she grew up and what school has been like for her.

I find out she comes from a strict family, reacted rebelliously, and is a huge party chick. She's been doing hard party drugs consistently since high school. I'm internally quite impressed, she's shown me she's smart and on track with her academics, yet she's popping mollys and clubbing 4/7 days a week.

I share a little bit of my own adventures, then turn to her and find out her relationship with her friends, some past shitty experiences with boyfriend's, and basically how she is placed in the context of her lifestyle. At this point I'm very attracted but trying not to show it. She's sexy, sassy, and is throwing me shit tests like nobody's business. I can't remember what I teased her about, but she flipped me off and held it for 30 seconds lol. I just smiled and gave her a "really?" face.

She has pretty good control of her nonverbals, at this the signs of attraction towards me were very subtle. I ignore this and continue doing my thing. I could feel the tequila at this point, and had to exert a good bit of mental energy to stay socially aware. She wasn't even drinking it, so I chase framed her as trying to get me drunk, which she accepted. In the back of my head I knew it was only to see if I'd slip once drunk. She's seeking, waiting for me to fail one of her tests. Once when I teased her she'd make that puppy face, bottom lip out (so cute), which I just laughed off. She wanted to know more about me and I'd keep things vague mostly. The few times I did open up I could feel the vibe shift negatively, which either means I'm not good at talking about myself or she was growing bored not talking about herself.

I suggest we get the fuck out and get the checks. Her card declines. Apparently her dad froze her account. I go to the bathroom to let her figure it out. When I come back it's not resolved, so I take her check and tell her to venmo me. After that her vibe was odd, I couldn't read it. Possibly her feeling bad combined with my forced hand to framing provider to her, not sure.

On the way back to my house she is far flirtier. We actually start hitting it off, where as at my workplace things were only somewhat good and connected. Lot's of playful pushing and teasing back and forth. I invite her in to share some music.

We go to my room, she sits on my chair, me on my bed. I show her this Chance the rapper song that didn't make the cut for Coloring Book, she show's me some dubstep. I tell her to sit on the bed, and then to lay down with me. I start slowly getting physical, going from arms to legs. When I had been rubbing her legs for long enough I start to move in, holding off the kiss until I know she really wants it.

I kiss her, soft, sexy lips and pull off. I tease her a little bit and then we go full makeout. She gets on top of me. All I can think about is dominating her tight little body.

Then things get fucked.

She pulls off and says some bullshit about her friend just texting her and she has to go to work NOW. I laugh and keep kissing her. She pulls off again saying that, "I have to go to work and fucking some dude is not on the schedule!". I laugh and say I never said anything about sex. Then kiss her and pull off, commenting on her amazing lips. We start making out again, and I dominate a bit more, going over top of her and kissing her neck. "You're not making it easy!" she says. Then as I was kissing her neck she starting making a "Csssssssss" noise. Not the sexy kind, like, it weirded me out.

The Ultimate Shit Test

She jumps off, saying she has to go and knows where the door is. Then says something about the condoms I accidentally left out on my desk. I sit on my bed confused, watching her flee out of my room. Stupidly, I get up to show her out. I should have stayed in bed.

I walk over to my stairs, and there she is, staring with a huge smile to see if I'll pass her test and continue my idgaf frame. I failed to be outcome independent. She would have came back. Since she deliberately left in such a rude manner, she wanted to see if I would put up with it. She said she knew where the door was, which means that I really didn't have any business showing her the door. Her smile up the stairwell communicated to me that she was about to run back up, and into bed with me.
Afterwards she says we'll meet up later with a weird vibe about her. I know this is a lie.The last thing she says as she storms out, "have fun fucking bitches!".

It's a shame, she was totally my type lol.

Next

Hueman

>