Having fun with a hole texting, how would you respond?

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Having some fun with ass hole text/ flirting. What should I text back? Here’s the exchange:

By the way, shes a FWB, currently in Mexico

- She sends me a pic of her on a horse and says “first day in Mexico!!”

Me: save a horse, ride a cowboy ;)

Her: It will be a long ride ;) Also, i dont work Thursday or Friday anymore,:)

Me: perfecto, wont worry keeping u up all night then ;)

Her: We stay up all night anyways, but we can sleep in this time :)

Me: come over already babygirl

Her: Id rather make you wait a couple days, patients is a virtue ***(shes in mexico right now and we plan to meet as soon as shes back)***

Me: patience* 8===D

Her: Did I ever say I’m dyslexic, It looked wrong but my brain couldn’t comprehend how to spell it

Me: i have a dig bick

Her: I need to examine again to make sure

Me: you read that wrong read it again

Her: Tamato tomato , es mismo

Me: bring some of that latin spice back with you

Her: I need a little more convincing than that ;)

Me: little spoon doesnt make the rules

Her: Im not little and i do today

How would you respond?

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Having some fun with ass hole text/ flirting. What should I text back? Here’s the exchange:

Her: Id rather make you wait a couple days, patients is a virtue ***(shes in mexico right now and we plan to meet as soon as shes back)***

Her: Did I ever say I’m dyslexic, It looked wrong but my brain couldn’t comprehend how to spell it

How would you respond?
Ok and change convo thread, also don't overdo stuff

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Change to small talk? Or what? don’t want to be the boring texting guy lol
She is into you already, don't over game trying to be Mr pua, your I need more convincing just "I see" or ok don't get into a frame battle is weird and uncalibrated, just say ok or k and change topic or convo thread

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thats interesting, i think i was borderline overdoing it but didnt expect her to respond like that lol, thought we were flirting

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah it happens, just go radio silence and engage tomorrow like nothing happened, or. K then anyways and change the thread out of a frame battle
Appreciate you as always skills, u the man when it comes to texting.

Side note: call back humor to sex acts a yes or no via text?
For example, got a blowjob in the car the other day, was going to hint at it saying “car ride back home wasn’t as fun this time tho”

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Appreciate you as always skills, u the man when it comes to texting.

Side note: call back humor to sex acts a yes or no via text?
For example, got a blowjob in the car the other day, was going to hint at it saying “car ride back home wasn’t as fun this time tho”

^ that is fine, just be careful a lot of girls don't get stuff so just make sure you calibrate to the girl some girls are really slow.... . But i can tell you have the texting in you(you have texting charisma), just watch out for being overly puaish, uncalibrated, and no unnecessary frame battles...

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
^ that is fine, just be careful a lot of girls don't get stuff so just make sure you calibrate to the girl some girls are really slow.... . But i can tell you have the texting in you(you have texting charisma), just watch out for being overly puaish, uncalibrated, and no unnecessary frame battles...
Appreciate your answer skills, you the man. Thanks

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thats interesting, i think i was borderline overdoing it but didnt expect her to respond like that lol, thought we were flirting
You're not flirting, you're engaging in overt prize framing and unecessary frame battles. Yes, her initial response about making you wait was out of line, but then you keep going at it, obviously she's gonna throw it back in your face.

I would never talk to a FWB like this. Only a girl whom I haven't fucked yet.

My frame with FWBs is always "we're in this together".

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You're not flirting, you're engaging in overt prize framing and unecessary frame battles. Yes, her initial response about making you wait was out of line, but then you keep going at it, obviously she's gonna throw it back in your face.

I would never talk to a FWB like this. Only a girl whom I haven't fucked yet.

My frame with FWBs is always "we're in this together".
Interesting take- I felt like I was just being playful because were quite playful in person, but i definitely feel like could have stopped after the first spell correct. I do like pushing buttons tho so this was interesting

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey

How would you respond?
The spell correct was very unnecessary and childish. (I wish there was an easy way to put this)

After reading chase article on being cool and a high value person, I personally stopped correcting trivial things like people's grammar and spellings. (I look back and cringe everytime I remember I did that).
It seems very reactive to correct things like that and that one prefers to concentrate on minor trivial things than the base of the message.

Difficult to imagine someone like James Bond, Sean Connery, George Clooney, etc correcting someone's spelling.

Off-topic - do you happen to be from India, Pakistan or a country around that area? I have a feeling you might be.

Last edited:

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The spell correct was very unnecessary and childish. (I wish there was an easy way to put this)

After reading chase article on being cool and a high value person, I personally stopped correcting trivial things like people's grammar and spellings. (I look back and cringe everytime I remember I did that).
It seems very reactive to correct things like that and that one prefers to concentrate on minor trivial things than the base of the message.

Difficult to imagine someone like James Bond, Sean Connery, George Clooney, etc correcting someone's spelling.

Off-topic - do you happen to be from India, Pakistan or a country around that area? I have a feeling you might be.
Na, I don't agree with this. After 80+ lays, I do have a semblance of text charisma and pushing girls buttons is fun for me, self amusement and all that. I don't do it with sensitive girls but girls that can take a joke, I have fun with. The spell correct was more to make fun of her lol for giving me shit

I'm from egypt, so close I guess, what's that suppose to mean? You throwing jabs? lol

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
By the way, ok and changing the subject worked like a charm and now that shes back in town, i fucked her brains out

>