Hell Have No Fury, HAS NO FURY When You Let Women Be Retarded

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is an advanced psychology.

A women's job is to use her emotions to make you think that you are at fault. Most men's fault and this includes a lot of high level guys is that you avoid female retardation. The key is recognizing that female retardation is her own state.

But because every human has a state that has a feeling, and causality perceives, pass through that feeling variable, you will feel that it is your fault. Women are just naturally smart and retarded (gender equality fuckers : for society cognitive dissonance) to use this.

Your job as a "real" man, is to manage her female retardation. This is due to her core and state, not fix by her family, society, religion, for like centuries. This is also because they are not aware of how to fix this. And no one knows this really.

Managing Female Retardation while keeping society sane. How? Just reveal the war at surface level. TROLL Women badly, keep the society laughing so they think..... and let the war be at surface level. which is where we are today.

i have done this for a few years. sporadically. It happens to work. I ask myself why.

Now, i shall note. Most women don't recognize this other than to operate from who they naturally are. :) But if you are nihilistic, comment here and i send you the human framework. I link it up here before. :) This is how i help destroy my civilization.

Is it unfair for man? Yes. But that's the shit thrown from my female school teachers growing up, female leaders and female bosses.

Guess Ayn Rand was right? :)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
eabf45e2d5f65a229cae4d023ba83940-full.jpg

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How to use this with girls.

Replace 'tribe' with logistics. ;) or when she's cautious but she likes you, replace 'tribe' with how you can make her 'look good' with other idiots. :)

Zac

>