LR-  Her First Queef

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
I met Allison at the bar on Sunday night. Our interaction was brief. We bantered a little bit and I ran a pattern on her. Her eyes started sparkling so I invited her to journey to Africa with me after the bar. She was down and eagerly put her number in my phone. I'm not attracted to her but I figured it'd be cool to see where it ended up and get some reference points.

We were texting each other after the bar let out for the night but we were both too tired to make something happen. We agreed to hang out another day.

Yesterday I went over to her apartment. When I got there I could sense that she was a little nervous. She started drinking alcohol. She kept on changing her frames to match mine and WOULD NOT STOP BLABBING about boring stuff! Every time she came to the end of whatever long-ass tangent she got onto, she would struggle to keep it going as long as possible. It reminds me of the old times where I would be talking to a girl I liked and I was blabbing my face off and I didn't want there to be any pauses in the conversation for fear of things being awkward.

After some escalation and banter, I lean in to make out with her but she gives me a beautiful granny kiss. She says:

allison: wow that was random!!!

I feel like she was not mentally prepared to kiss me, and her automatic reaction was to give me a granny kiss. I figured she just needed a bit of time to process things before I made another move. 30 seconds later I try again and we make out a little, but she stops quickly.

After this she won't stop complaining about family issues, and I'm actually quite annoyed. Did I come all the way over to this broad's house only to be her emotional tampon and have her give me a shitty kiss? WTF.

So anyways she's drinking more and more (really quickly too) and I feel that she's likely doing it to deal with her nervousness. Especially because she's drinking alone. I think that maybe once she gets a few more beers in her she'll feel more comfortable.

Eventually I start kissing her more and then she gives me head. We move to her bed and continue. I eat her out and finger her and she tells me it's really hard for her to get off most of the time. We try to fuck a few times but I just can't stay hard enough to get inside her.

Then she lets a big juicy queef rip for (apparently) the very first time in her life and she is quite embarrassed about it. She won't stop talking about it. I tell her I'm not judging and that I don't really care. She's also concerned about the fact that I couldn't stay hard enough to fuck her. I let her know it's not her fault.

It was a really boring time. Nothing special. I think she was likely inexperienced. I gained some solid reference points, though.

>