High School Dating

harjas0123

Rookie
Rookie
1'm 16 M from India. i'm in high school and wanna ask out a girl from my school.
Due to the "sorta-backward" dating scene in India, the date can only take place in school, probably in the recess.
I'm in 11th grade, she's in 10th. We both know each other, and say hi when we see each other. I know she's not interested in me right now but i want to still try. and i'm popular too (have loads of friends, am respected a lot, and i'm the head boy too) and everyone (including her) know i'm a really nice guy.
So i need some help....
suggest some good ways to ask her out (classy but not cheesy);
and any ideas for the 1st 3 dates..(all have to be in school)

PLEASE HELP! :) :D

Wanga

Rookie
Rookie
No expert here but if she is not interested in you there is little point asking her to meet up, though I am assuming you mean to say you are unsure if she is keen. I don't know so much about the culture there but in high school here in Australia if a boy likes a girl in the year below he begins the interaction on Facebook or at a party before talking to her at school so if one of he boys if having a party make sure he invites her. then talk to her at the party and when she leaves ask for a kiss goodbye in a playful flirty and hook up with her. If your looking to drop one in her just make sure shes of age in your area and invite her to your friend's bedroom then just seduce her. Once you have at least kissed her it will be easy to ask her out. also take a look at this thread https://boards.girlschase.com/viewto ... 194#p17194

>