FR  Hot Mocha liquor store approach

assman93

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I see two hot girls at a liquor store near my apartment. One in particular captures my interest, a hot Mocha in a tight white top and ass-fitting pair of jeans. I see her briefly as she looks in the flavored vodka aisle, an older working-class woman passing her and saying “you’re pretty, girly”.

Later in the line-up, I get a further appreciative look at her. She wears a skimpy white long sleeve with a drawstring around her midriff, the string leading to a nice ass accentuated by form-fitting jeans. Looking at her helps me access sexual state.

Later, as I am leaving the store I see the two friends say bye to one another and walk in different directions. While both girls are hot, I opt for the Mocha. I run up to her in the street and approach her.

I open her by telling her she looked nice and wanted to know what the deal was with her. I gather her name and job as a substitute teacher. I tell her she has a unique look, very curvy, and ask her where her family is from. She tells me she is Jamaican and Eastern European.

Given we are at a busy intersection, I tell her I regret not being able to tell a long story but ask for her number. She takes my phone and gives me her digits. I end by saying it was nice meeting her and make a cheeky remark. I send her a ping a few hours later and she is bubbly.

Last edited:
>