FR  Hot mom i didnt f--k... midf?

jlefrench

Rookie
Rookie
So I met this lady at the bar as I was getting my jacket to take another girl home. I was walking behind her and I opened with asking her if she walked like that on the runway. I grabbed her number and texted her over the next couple days. We texted more than Chase recommends but it wasn't a ton. Mostly just silly small talk. At first we were going to get coffee but her mom had a stroke(no idea if this was real or fake) and she rescheduled to come over to my place. She wanted to come after I got off work at 8:30 so definitely for sex. Unfortunately I forgot that the trailblazers game was tonight and all my roommates and their friends were over getting drunk when I got home from work. Luckily the game ended before she got there but there were still several slurrying drunk guys around. They politely left while we grabbed a beer and watched a movie. Towards the end(I'm still not too good at initiating contact) I kissed her etc but my roommates kept coming in and out, killing the mood. She finally said she had to get up at 6am to work. We made out some more and than I ended it and walked her to her car. Texted her saying it was fun and asking if she was free over the weekend...

So obviously the FU was with the logistics of the roommates but I'm wondering how to make her feel like coming back over will generate a good sexual experience. Any thoughts?

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: Hot mom i didnt f--k... midf?

Bad luck on the logistics should of tried moved her to your room or something be like it kinda noisey in here .....

That would only work i guess if you had a tv or at least a laptop you could "watch from in your room"

She obviously want to fuck coming to your house 8.30pm after you finished work so i reckon try set something up on another day and make sure the logistic are right and seal the deal.

Not sure if this date would of killed her buzz but you made out with her still (thats all i got for ya)

>