LR-  Hottest Girl I Ever Dated - Moroccon HB10

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I matched with her on tinder. She is definitely a 10. She looks like a model. I actually dated with some "models" but none of them were as good. She is from Morocco so picture a brunette with incredibly symmetric face, almond shape sensual eyes, longs legs that are to die for. Her profile said " Just looking for friends to hang out with". If anyone is curious, pm me and we can try to find a way for me to send you the pic :)

We met up and exchanged pleasantries, when I was taking her to the pub I almost always take girls when I meet up with them in that district, she asked me where we were going. I told her to a pub. She didn't understand it so I repeated myself I said: "a pub, a bar, you know the place where people go and buy alcohol?" She smiled almost in despite of herself. This is an important bit because she looked like an ice queen, you know the kind of girl who's super hot rebuffing guys left and right in the club? Yep, that's her. I had an instinct which told me that teasing would be a good tactic with the girl. I would expect that with a girl this hot, guys would usually pedestalize her. She needed to see that I wasn't impressed with her. And when I teased her in the beginning and she smiled I understood that she would respond well to teasing. Of course at the time I didn't think it through like this, I just had a feeling. It is also important to note that all my teasing were good-hearted, I might have poked fun at her but I was smiling genuinely when I was doing so. She would usually respond with "Fuck you" while also usually playfully hitting me. I would respond with thank you, fuck you too :))

She told me that she doesn't drink alcohol in fact she never drank it once in her life. I said that was alright. I asked her what has been her experience like with Turkish guys, she said that they were very persistent, she said that in morocco guys stare too but Turkish guys don't stop staring. I mocked her by imitating her "OMG I'm sooo hot, all the guys check me outt, I hate iit" while twirling my hair like a girl. She also said that Turkish guys were very possessive and jealous, I said yeah most Turkish guys are very much so, are you a jealous person?" She said no. She said that in fact she had an argument with her boyfriend because she would never get jealous of her boyfriend so he thought she didn't love him enough. I took notice of this information but didn't care one bit. I said laughing, "alright that's good! I don't like jealous people." Then I drew a circle around us (motioning with my fingers) and said "this is a jealousy free zone, alright?". This creates a bubble around you and the girl, isolating you from the outside world and gives the interaction an us-them vibe. Try it out guys, it's fun! You can do all sorts of thins with it like if a girl is complaining too much, draw a circle and say "this is a complaint free zone, deal?"

We sat down at the bar, the waitress asked me while smiling "Leffe?" I laughed and said yes. HB10 also noticed this (preselection). I started by inspecting her bracelets and necklace to get some touch going right away. I deep dived her, used some of my routines. Well they are not routines per se I don't memorize any lines or anythings but there are some things I usually bring up during dates. For example, I talk about how small human life is, how we are going to die and that is why we should make every day count, have new experiences, live! For this I usually bring up the topic of "your life in weeks" table. It is a calendar which shows the 80 year old human life, every square is a week. You can see your days are really numbered. I talk about how this makes most people depressed but it motivates me. I talked about how society saw men who had sex as studs and women as sluts and how it was a hypocrisy. I went through the secret society routine. (Imagine a house where there is no judgement, wouldn't you feel more comfortable, if you were attracted to a guy, wouldn't you want to touch him etc).

I deep dived and used chase frames a lot. Like she would ask me something about children and I told her I just met her and she was already imagining having a child with me, or how she wanted to be my wife etc. I can't remember the specifics well. When we sat up she wasn't very responsive so I told her that it was understandable that she was excited and shy but it was okay and we would get over it.

She was telling me that she knew what my intentions were (it wasn't in a negative way but I forgot the context). I told her that she didn't know it. She said she knew it. I said no, do you think I want to have sex with you? I don't remember what she said but probably yes. Then I told her that I did not look for sex, I looked for good sex. I told her bad sex was worse than no sex and asked her if she agreed. This is a bind by the way, there are no innocent answers to this question. If she agrees then she is following your lead and saying that she wants good sex, if she doesn't agree it's like she doesn't care about the quality she just wants sex as much as possible haha. She gave a half ass answer but I held her to the question. Then she said I'm gonna say something that will ruin your plans, I laughed and asked what it is and she said that she was a virgin. I told her that it didn't matter because I didn't have plans and I was genuinely okay with just hanging out (and I meant it).

I asked her what she thought of me, she said that I was very straight forward, confident, I went for what I wanted and usually got it. But she said that I wasn't gonna be able to get her (or sth similar). I don't remember how I answered but I was amused by her "hard to get" act and I didn't buy into it. That was the headspace I was coming from with most of her "tests" of this kind. It was a test but it was also fun, flirty.

While we were talking about these things, I slowly improved my kino, she would usually touch me while playfully hitting me, saying "does that hurt" or "I hate you" or "fuck you". (It never hurt btw) and I joked about how she was trying to touch me and how she just got a handful of my goodies etc. I kissed the inside of her hand a couple of times and we were starting to pretty much hold hands at that point. Then in order to have change of venue, I took her downstairs in the same pub where there was a big couch (this couch also makes touching easier). We sat down, she sat down far away, so I told her not to be weird and pulled her in. At this point things were getting heavy, our cheeks were touching a lot and I actually hold her hand put it on my lap making her touch my dick. She liked it!

She told me that the waitress were pitying on her (joke) because she saw me with all these girls I brought here and and she was just a girl in the list (she gestulated a long list). I told her seriously no, it wasn't like that. Because what mattered was how much of a connection I had with the girl. I told her that I might have slept with a girl and there was no connection so I didn't remember her, she didn't matter but another girl I would have a great connection with, that girl would be special to me no matter what. She said yeah but they are going to pity haha then I said no they aren't gonna be pitying they're gonna be like such a lucky girl! We both laughed.

I took her outside, she didn't have her id with you so a hotel was out of the question (they require an ID to enter) so first I took her to the seaside, we walked around a bit, sat down a bit and went back to the parking lot. We sat down in the back of the car, and we started kissing (well she said no at first but then...) While I was kissing her I took out her boobies and started sucking them, she went crazy. All the while we were kissing and our hands were all over each other she was saying stop it but we didn't. I evantually got her practically naked. She didn't have a single hair on her legs, arms etc but her pussy was like a forest lol. I didn't mind because the girl was so hot. I licked her pussy a lot but of course I didn't finger her except playing with her clit because she was a virgin (she would say no and got really comfortable and said it hurt if I tried to slip in a finger). She also gave me some handjob but saying that penis was disgusting lol. My dick was the first one she saw, and I was the first one to see and lick her pussy. Apparently she only fooled around with only one boyfriend before and with him they just dry humped each other over clothes. This girl is 22 years old, can you believe that haha.

Anyway even though I didn't cum and we didn't fuck, I had a super fun time. I was so happy when I left her. I was much more proud of myself over this LR-, than the LR with the sex crazed girl two nights ago. As open minded as we all are, it feels much more satisfactory to do stuff with a low partner girl knowing that you succeeded in something most guys couldn't, with a high number count girl you are just one of the guys on her list lol. Of course sex with a high number girl is usually better (not always).

Inowtakethelead

Space Monkey
space monkey
wow great job! loved the way you handled everything. i cant remember but i was reading a post about turning the sex idea on to her, if she brings it up. i was reading a post on the general form wish i saved it..

I told her that she didn't know it. She said she knew it. I said no, do you think I want to have sex with you? I don't remember what she said but probably yes. Then I told her that I did not look for sex, I looked for good sex. I told her bad sex was worse than no sex and asked her if she agreed. This is a bind by the way, there are no innocent answers to this question. If she agrees then she is following your lead and saying that she wants good sex, if she doesn't agree it's like she doesn't care about the quality she just wants sex as much as possible haha. She gave a half ass answer but I held her to the question. Then she said I'm gonna say something that will ruin your plans, I laughed and asked what it is and she said that she was a virgin. I told her that it didn't matter because I didn't have plans and I was genuinely okay with just hanging out (and I meant it).
/quote]

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
She also gave me some handjob but saying that penis was disgusting lol. My dick was the first one she saw, and I was the first one to see and lick her pussy. Apparently she only fooled around with only one boyfriend before and with him they just dry humped each other over clothes. This girl is 22 years old, can you believe that haha.

Should've used Hector's line and said "shut up and take this dick in yo mouth" Ultimate asshole game to the max lol.

>