How do you switch from inner game to outer game

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Short backstory: I had a couple of months in 2016 where I approached with direct openers in the day time. But it didn't lead anywhere. Then in 2017, I probably had my baddest experience: going out every day most of the summer and not approaching much. And even if I did, I was hiding the banana.

I'm trying to get into day game again. Today was a replay of what usually happens when I see someone I want to approach: I get curios about a girl I see. And I just keep walking and don't approach. I have gone out 3 times in 2020, the first two times to gain some momentum of going out again, and today to approach. Needless to say, it was the same allover. I didn't approach any.

Instead of waiting until I get tired and burned out, I am stopping myself already to ask for help.

My main question is how I switch from being in my head to focus on my actions instead.

Back in 2017 I tried these things, either alone or in combination: meditation, gaining momentum and setting quantitative goals. I still couldn't make an approach. Even if I rationally knew and told myself I probably couldn't stay in conversation after the opener, still nothing happened. I had the lowest expectations to myself in the end and still couldn't approach.

Now I'm telling myself that until I can even make an approach, it doesn't help to try and rationalize things. It doesn't matter what I know from articles, it doesn't matter what I know from previous experience. But how can I focus more on the external side of things?

>