How long to stay in each position before switching?

Liturgy

Rookie
Rookie
Every time I have sex, I have a hard time knowing how long I should be staying in one position vs switching to the next. Usually, whenever a girl quiets down I get the impression that she is getting bored, so I usually do it then. Any tips? Some people have told me to only switch positions after she cums.

Echoes

Space Monkey
space monkey
I personally found switching to be overrated and mostly to enjoy different views. For me, a first session usually has missionary and doggy (can't pass up seeing her ass). Ultimately I settled into 10-15 minutes total of usually 1 position and got REALLY good at missionary (~5 noticeable orgasms), with some standing doggy and prone (?) for good measure. I think what needs to be focused on is keeping her from getting bored in the first place, as you say, and I see swapping positions as a bandaid. Here's a good amount of what I learned over 1k+ sessions with my ex:

You can vary things a lot within one position with different rhythms, amount of force, and where you grab her. I found that if I focused on "finding" what felt good for me and did a decent cycle of that, until I wanted to switch, it worked out (usually I'd do a "fake" cumming build-up and slam to end a cycle). The key is making what you're doing worthwhile (given some experimenting to find it). Teasing done well also would stimulate me, can't speak for everyone, but it eventually felt natural to mix it in.

Focusing on my favorite: missionary, you can do some shallow thrusts to tease her (maybe mix in a full thrust randomly), then constant full thrusts, then build up and slam your hips as if you came (if you're doing it right, she should be cumming from that). You can grab the back of her neck and nudge her into your thrusts, also vary knee placement and where you grab her (shoulders neck, head, pinning forearms down). Don't be afraid to be fully laying on her, with your head to the side of hers (girls like being a little squished). You can teeth her neck area and nibble her ear lobe when you're down like this. Mix up where your hands/arms are, such as wrapping around her torso, caressing her jaw/face, spreading yourself out over her as much as you can to make her feel small.

Upright missionary with her legs up and together is my FAVORITE view, love juicy thighs surrounding her v. You can lean onto her thighs a lot as you tease at the entrance, mix in full thrusts, go to town. With her legs together, if she wraps her arms around her thighs, you can control her by holding her forearms. You can lean down a bit to hold her throat (be very mindful, it is somewhat advanced balancing weight), or hold her by her boobs or ribcage and pull her into you. Also can "roll" her up a bit as you jam as far in as you can (or as she can handle). Teasing her can also be sliding across her v and get close to entering, then not. Would drive both of us crazy lol.

Overall, just get good at a 1 or 2 positions and use others for flavor.

Last edited:
>