how one of my wings is getting laid like crazy during quarantine...

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yes i remember them... I also feel awkward talking a lot about game in the field...I try to avoid seduction convos... but hey good points... Believe it or not the primo knows about mm... I did have couple of guys that were into game, one i call cuban jacket who heavily relies on ai, and then another dude that was kind of aspie (this one actually got better but it was annoying texting me too much)... They were both ok, but again i don't like talking game much in the field...

Yeah talking about game while infield is almost guaranteed to mess up your game.

It's a different experience when we sit down to write a forum post. Or have a group chat to analyse interactions. . . after the fact. Or even talk about last nights seductions. . . over a dinner on Sunday. But yeah, I'm starting to feel like I'm derailing this cool thread. Not my intention at all.

LouisVuitton

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah talking about game while infield is almost guaranteed to mess up your game.

It's a different experience when we sit down to write a forum post. Or have a group chat to analyse interactions. . . after the fact. Or even talk about last nights seductions. . . over a dinner on Sunday. But yeah, I'm starting to feel like I'm derailing this cool thread. Not my intention at all.

Is this something you’ve done? Talked about game/pua in set? Would be like telling a girl “I fuck women constantly.” Very low value bragging like that. If she finds out on her own it’s another story.

When a girl finds out you’re a player by accident it’s high value. When you tell her it’s low value. That’s just how bragging goes in general. If you tell her how awesome you are she’s going to think “this is as good as he gets and it’s probably not true anyway.” When you give her space to fill in the blanks she becomes curious and will feel in those blanks in a way that is flattering quite often. If there’s no mystery there may also be no attraction.

Last edited:

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Is this something you’ve done? Talked about game/pua in set? Would be like telling a girl “I fuck women constantly.” Very low value bragging like that. If she finds out on her own it’s another story.

No, talking about game to girls is generally a bad idea.

What has happened to me is guys ask me. . . to explain seduction while we're in the field together. If I answer I have to step down from unconscious competence into conscious competence which is good for strategic breakdowns. . . but less so for applying them smoothly.

LouisVuitton

Space Monkey
space monkey
When i say solo, is i go to the clubs, wings are there vs planning to meet and hang out with them all night, i do my thing, and we kind of hang out...

Once you’ve been in the game a while your default setting is having wings. Its rare that I don’t run into at least one friend out. I see people worried about what girls will think if you’re out gaming alone. The simple solution is make friends and then you’ll never be alone. There’s value in social proof even if it’s just from your male friends. If I’m on an outdoor day date and a friend hits me up who is in the same area I’ll have him stop by for a few. Having friends not only provides social proof but also builds comfort.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys the mods closed my post on Flash game which is kind of what my wing does (this really annnoyed me, but ok, i only seen it being done for 5 years) like the dude or not (i never followed him or care about his game) instagram game is legit he is the best at it, and flash game is legit since i have witness for 5 years

this:
After a discussion, the Mods have decided to close this thread. It really is off message for a forum dedicated to seducing women using skill, as opposed to offering material value.

Total kj, jesus crhist.... as i demostrate in this video, with the reasoning, and my FIELD EXPERIENCE WITH IT:

In this video I debunk dance bilzerian game and how I have seen similar style replicated my wing primo.

- I make the point that the guys hating on him are not seducers, you will never see a seducer hating on his game.
- I make the point that is irrelevant if he was renting, exaggerating or whatever else it has nothing to do with the perception that allows him to bed women and I explain why i do not think he was paying for sex.
- I go over why i do not think he is a simp or a provider but women were benefiting due to his Instagram presence and status
- I make the point that is not all about the money and I give my personal example on how i did not get laid cause I was not congruent with that type of game.
- I break down Dan Bilzerian sexy stereotype of masculinity theory and I nitpick things he can improve on.
- I explain how you can be able to achiever similar results with minimal money.
- I give a sample of community guys doing similar game such as distant light former RSD (got kicked out, and Luke took over)
- I explain what is needed to do this type of game based of how my wing primo does it and I explain you can achieve this with less than 2 grand initial investment in toys such as: Jacuzzi $400 and up, Dart board $100-$200, pool table $450-$1000, Hookah station $35-$100, Stripper pole $150-$300 - I make the point that due to him inviting to parties more women than men and having a huge instagram following he is able to capitalize and have people coming to his parities and how my wing does similar with snapchat.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
so guys ran out into my wing on the op cash (i thought he was in jail or moved) but he disappeared out of the blue, was not responding to my texts, so him in new years after i would say 3-5 years, and he was a different dude..... The events chock my reality deeply... But anyways did a video on wings and wings dynamics:

>