How to Get a Blowjob?

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey,

I'm having a date on Monday and I told the girl to come because I'm carrying her somewhere nice. Of course I'm taking her home. My place would be perfectly clean and I would be fully prepared.

I will be following the procedure from my last lay, including the advice some of the guy's gave Fucked Her. For this potential lay I want a blowjob but don't know how to get it. What came to mind was waiting till she is really horny and begging me to fuck her harder, then I'd say " suck my dick ". Can that work? If not, how to get a blowjob? I've read Colt's article on getting a blowjob; though I didn't see examples of what to say nor did I see a guide on when to say it.

Troy

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
How about introduce the topic early on in conversation and don't make it a big deal? On dates, sex becomes a very intense topic for me and I make it a point to ask how much she likes to both give and get head, then I share my love of going down on women and let her know it's not a big deal.

Take the pressure off of her to do it and she gladly will.

That being said, during physical escalation I have two tips for you:

1) When you're kissing her/making out, pull back slowly and caress your index finger softly over her lips... if she wants to give you head or she's down to suck your dick then she will start to suck your finger.

2) During physical escalation have her grab your dick, then gently grab the back of her head and try to pull it towards your dick. She'll completely understand what you want and will either resist or go with the motions.

It's really not that big a deal homie.

-Richard

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Okay Richard. Thanks man. I'll try it out and report back later down. The part about putting my finger in her mouth, I once tried that with a girl in public and she sucked my middle finger. Good idea. Maybe that girl would have sucked my dick too. In addition I love chocolate so I could get some, dip my finger in it then put it in her mouth and watch her eyes turn over as she enjoys the chocolate. Only a matter of time before she gets my vanilla.

Troy

Landlord

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
go down on her in such a position that your dick is near her head....she will likely reciprocate

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Troy

What came to mind was waiting till she is really horny and begging me to fuck her harder, then I'd say " suck my dick ". Can that work? If not, how to get a blowjob?

100% do this and it will most likely work! I'll share a personal experience of mine with you as an example. I had a girl that I had slept with a few times but she hadn't given me a blowjob during any of these times we slept together. Eventually, I asked her "can you give me head?", but I made the mistake of saying it in a soft tone. Her response was, "ya.. but at least say it like you mean it". So, my, response was "Okay, I want you to suck my dick right now!". And, after that, as long as I said "I want you suck my dick" in a forceful and dominant tone, she was enthusiastic about giving me head every time ;)

Just make sure you say "suck my dick" in a very dominant tone.

Also, another easy way I find to get a girl to give me head is if i'm struggling to say hard, i'll say to her.. "I can't stay hard right now, can you give me head"? Typically, this works as well but i'd suggest going with the more forceful dominant "suck my dick", since the girl will usually be more enthusiastic about sucking your cock.

Hopefully you get some nice dome ;)

Rdawg

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
LandLord said:
go down on her in such a position that your dick is near her head....she will likely reciprocate

Sigh...I'm not a fan of going down on any chick. I've thought about it and occasionally do but it's not something I'd want to do to get my dick sucked. I know it sounds mean that I want head but won't give head. Such is life, I may change my mind. My culture doesn't support the idea of going down on anybody. I could go kiss her legs near her pussy and put her in the 69 position. That is me on the bed with her on top and our faces at each others genitals. What do you think about that?

RDawg said:
Just make sure you say "suck my dick" in a very dominant tone.

Also, another easy way I find to get a girl to give me head is if i'm struggling to say hard, i'll say to her.. "I can't stay hard right now, can you give me head"? Typically, this works as well but i'd suggest going with the more forceful dominant "suck my dick", since the girl will usually be more enthusiastic about sucking your cock.

Definitely I will be very dominant. I'll try this out and report back. Thanks bro!

Troy

Landlord

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Troy,

As the elder statesman in this forum, here's some valuable advice:

"Learn to love the pussy."

My first brush with a vagina was with a girl who-- I now understand-- was not clean.
She stink to high heaven and for years I was afraid to go near them.
It took until much later in life that I came to accept, enjoy and be very good at giving a girl head.

In particular-- learn how to do the lick + come hither in combo until she climaxes.

Well worth it.
It relaxes her, so she'll more likely come during sex
She'll suck your dick
it takes the pressure off her coming during sex
It takes the pressure off you coming too fast or not making her come during sex
She'll love you for it and be grateful

Every once in a while you'll come across a bit of a sour puss,
But most are very mild or even odorless
If it really smells bad stay away she's probably got an infection
But she probably knows and won't let you go down anyway

A few women don't like cunnilingus but very few

Meanwhile it is unteasonable to receive and not give

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've heard of guys catching throat cancer and stuff like that when they sucked girls. Others say the pussy is a self cleaning body part and suggest it's cleaner than anybody's face. Others say STD's can be caught from giving girls head. I don't know what to believe.

Troy

Landlord

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Throat cancer... Probably talking about hpv.
To my understanding it is a possibility but of the slightest order.
Do the research.

Std's.... Yes--chlamydia, herpes, genital warts, scary stuff.
If she sucks your dick you can get it too.
If you fuck her you can get it too.
The same rules apply--- get tested frequently,
Tell your partners that you got tested and you're clean,
Try to get them to reciprocate.
Be aware. Watch for sores or irregularities.
Know what the stuff looks like.

You can use dental dams if you want...

At the end of the day you are much less likely to catch from her than she is from you
And there is always some risk.
I am a total slut and get tested twice a year--- never caught anything ever!
Maybe I'm just lucky in that area.

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Landlord, Richard, and RDawg thanks for the replies. RDwag I liked what you had to say about telling her in a dominant way "suck my dick". I do think about giving oral yet I'm still skeptical about doing it. I have my reasons which I will break down later on. I've heard that the majority of men that can give good oral do get even better oral than a man who only wants. Reciprocity is key in life so I'll think long about this. Thanks again guys!!!

Troy

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
Troy,

I always go down on girls first and 75% of the time they do reciprocate without even asking. One of the girls I'm currently seeing told me she used to hate guys going down on her and now she loves it.... and she gives fantastic blowjobs now :)

and its great seeing girls at your mercy as most guys don't have a clue what they are doing down there! I highly recommend it.

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
+1 to the Dawg in that dominance is your friend, I will give a few tips here, I discovered dominance only late last year so I'm not super expert by any stretch but I have personally tried the following suggestions with good results. And if I can do it (as basically a newbie) then you can too. It was suggested to me that either (1) I should try this first with an established sex partner first to gain experience, or (2) I should make sure we both have some drinks first so any sloppiness can be blamed on alcohol... but in retrospect neither was necessary, it went fine every time.

First suggestion is gradual escalation plus good old fashioned persistence. Kiss me here. No. Just a little kiss. No! It's dirty. No it's not -- just a little kiss -- here, like this. No! I cannot! Just half a second, kiss me here. I'm Asian girl, we are conservative, we don't do that. Bullshit, everyone in your country is having oral, they just don't talk about it. They are not! Okay well just the tip of your tongue then -- here, touch it, like this. No! Come on, you will love it. Etc, you get the idea... So persist like fuck in thus manner, eventually say "you are very disobedient and you are going to be spanked if this keeps up". So put her over your knee and spank her hard, try to get the pants down and spank her bare arse, with her yelling "I hate you! You hurt me!" and you saying "remember you can say RED"... in my case she got really upset and sulky so I had to build her up again, kissing her neck etc till she melted, then had her give me handjob again and returning to persisting for oral, eventual compromise reached was she could kiss the side of my shaft and that was ALL, which I agreed to, although we both knew I was lying and would return to persisting for oral next time we met. In truth she wants you to do this, you have to force her to do it so she does not feel dirty, hahaha.

Second suggestion, and this is one of my favourite things to do at the moment, is to explain to her she is going to be tied up and about the code word, then gently tie her hands behind her back, checking with her each hand is not too tight (you can do this anywhere, don't need anything to tie her to). Then say "on your knees" and stand in front of her. Say "do you want my cock?" and whatever she says, slap her hard on the cheek. Yes, what? Yes, please! I find that slapping her gives me an immediate erection, though your mileage may vary. have her say "please fuck my mouth" and then give her the dick, just gently holding her by the cheeks / head (because her hands are tied behind her back) to guide her rhythm.

She will absolutely love you for this.

Also, Richard suggests a completely different angle (seeding and qualification) which I have not tried, being something of a newb, but is far more subtle than what I've suggested above, a little bit manipulative in a good way, and likely to work.

Finally, eat that pussy boy, the last 3 girls I fucked would never have come without oral so it really saved the day, it is vitally important that she comes every time she gets intimate with you. She'll say her pleasure is not important, etc, blah blah, this is just to protect herself from guys who do not know their way around her body and are likely to fuck things up, hurt her or bore her or put pressure on her and force her to fake an orgasm to get him to leave her alone. So just ignore all that, and eat her pussy till she comes, she will love you for ignoring the bullshit and making sure of her pleasure. BTW sounds like your recent lay did not have a hygienic pussy, putting you in Landlord's situation, that's understandable but it's also not normal, 99% of girls are very clean and edible, which is a shame since I like a bit of flavour (tip: eat her after she gets off an international flight before she showers, this will taste just right if she was clean before).

Ray

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks much for the advice Brum and Ray :)

Ray said:
BTW sounds like your recent lay did not have a hygienic pussy, putting you in Landlord's situation, that's understandable but it's also not normal, 99% of girls are very clean and edible, which is a shame since I like a bit of flavour

Yes man! Her pussy ( or somewhere on her ) smelt like mild shit mixed with sweat and something else. I know what to do:go fuck 5 other girls and see the difference.

Brum said:
I always go down on girls first and 75% of the time they do reciprocate without even asking. One of the girls I'm currently seeing told me she used to hate guys going down on her and now she loves it.... and she gives fantastic blowjobs now :)

and its great seeing girls at your mercy as most guys don't have a clue what they are doing down there! I highly recommend it

Alright Brum, good way to put it brother. Thanks again guys!

Troy

>