How to get a rock hard erection?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Anything sexual related such as sex drive and erection, has 100% to do with testosterone or really low estrogen (men and women need both).... this could be due to age, steroid abuse, low body fat (under 8%) or aromatase inhibitors...

Get your blood work done, i am a strong advocate for proviron/mesteronlone... (i will do a post about this)

it could be ptsd related or other psychological issue, even boredom. but i'll agree most men's sexual problems boil down to some level of dysfunction in their endocrine systems. could even be really high shbg which doesnt allow any test to free up. i'm a big proponent of trt. i am not a proponent of proviron, masteron, winstrol, anavar, or any other dht hormone. sure dht definitely increases sex drive. but it also binds to the hair follicle which speeds up mpb (male pattern baldnes, ie it could make you lose your hair), which surprisingly the majority of men have. trt should also fix the problem and only 5% of testosterone converts to dht. so at low trt dose that is very minimal. once on trt if your test drive is still low, i personally would first add in lgd 4033 or rad 140 in an attempt to boost my sex drive. rad 140 also gives you a nice little agressive edge as well. these both work well with a slightly longer onset than proviron, but still within hours. so you can use as needed. if you don't care about hair loss or think your hair is so thick if it does thing you'll just stop, then yeah proviron is a wonder drug otherwise, same for masteron which is stronger but even harsher on the hair.

the best gauge for how properly your endocrine system is functioning (ie normal test) is are you waking up with erections some days. i'm on trt and hardly a day goes by i don't wake up with an erection. when i don't i know my estrogen is too high so i take an ai. high estrogen can also be the culprit, just like low estrogen. but hey i'm not a doctor. but hormone doctors are everywhere. if you think your t might be low consult a physician. trt is less than $200 a month in most major cities (i'm guessing because it is in los angeles) and worth every penny.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
obviously you try naturally first, but if the symptoms keep happening after you try things naturally, then you do the next step, based on how you feel and your blood work....

how to do it naturally (first i would not do anything with doctors unless you have try naturally for a year
The way I see it is this.

First, what I think you and most guys in this thread mean my trying things naturally is trying things naturally based on things on read on the Internet by random sources. But hey, it's a fine first step.

Then my next step, instead of of going to the doctor to prescribe me the magic pill is to find the best experts in the world in the natural methods. They are usually just a click away and not that expensive. Especially compared to American healthcare (or at least how I imagine the way it works as a clueless European) it may turn out to be even cheaper than going to the doctor and have him prescribe you something. But for me it's not about the price but what is my outlook on life, not just with the testosterone issue but many other things where I highly suspect nature supposed to offer the superior solution to the magic pill. Buy hey, it's only my 2 cents, to each his own.

Blood tests are covered in European healthcare and yeah, you should do them.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The way I see it is this.

First, what I think you and most guys in this thread mean my trying things naturally is trying things naturally based on things on read on the Internet by random sources. But hey, it's a fine first step.

Then my next step, instead of of going to the doctor to prescribe me the magic pill is to find the best experts in the world in the natural methods. They are usually just a click away and not that expensive. Especially compared to American healthcare (or at least how I imagine the way it works as a clueless European) it may turn out to be even cheaper than going to the doctor and have him prescribe you something. But for me it's not about the price but what is my outlook on life, not just with the testosterone issue but many other things where I highly suspect nature supposed to offer the superior solution to the magic pill. Buy hey, it's only my 2 cents, to each his own.

Blood tests are covered in European healthcare and yeah, you should do them.

i don't do bro science, i always field test, you need to stop ass ssuming and speculating... I said proviron, if trt the escrotal cream (but again, my recommendation is proviron, second the scrotal cream), if natural i stand by my recommendation i am 45 and my testosterone doing what i recommended came back 1045, above range naturally.... but it is useless my free t was in the toilet, due to shbg, the answer was proviron...

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i don't do bro science, i always field test, you need to stop ass ssuming and speculating... I said proviron, if trt the escrotal cream (but again, my recommendation is proviron, second the scrotal cream), if natural i stand by my recommendation i am 45 and my testosterone doing what i recommended came back 1045, above range naturally.... but it is useless my free t was in the toilet, due to shbg, the answer was proviron...

out of curiousity why would you choose cream over injections? i assume you're talking about going to a doctor for actual low t.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
i don't do bro science, i always field test, you need to stop ass ssuming and speculating...
Maybe we understand the same word differently. I described how I understand it. English isn't my first language.

I said proviron, if trt the escrotal cream (but again, my recommendation is proviron, second the scrotal cream), if natural i stand by my recommendation i am 45 and my testosterone doing what i recommended came back 1045, above range naturally.... but it is useless my free t was in the toilet, due to shbg, the answer was proviron...
From this part I give it over to @naturalmikey as it's a language I don't speak. :)

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
cause the op is talking about horniness, cream (no gel) scrotal (balls)gets you the most horny....

interesting. i don't need to get any hornier lol. otherwise i'd look into it. my test is already as high as a 21 year old college athletes anyway.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Obviously guys if the dude is in an ltr no matter how hot she is:

- your sex drive and your erections will suffer due to the coolidge effect: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect

- there are studies that link ltr with drop in testosterone

bubucea900

Rookie
Rookie
Anything sexual related such as sex drive and erection, has 100% to do with testosterone or really low estrogen (men and women need both).... this could be due to age, steroid abuse, low body fat (under 8%) or aromatase inhibitors...

Get your blood work done, i am a strong advocate for proviron/mesteronlone... (i will do a post about this)

My shgb is way too high for my age (43).. 62,70 nmol/l. Free testosterone 10, 300 pg/mL.

Any advice about proviron dose? how many mg per day, for how long? Do I need to take something else (clomid) when I stop taking proviron?

thx u.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What I did in the last 2 years have helped me without any doubt, notably with my performance in bed, health, and overall aggressiveness.
  • reduce body fat to less than 18% (through proper dieting)
  • serious barbell training in the style of stronglifts 5x5 and Starting Strength. Probably gained 11 / 12 kg of lean mass.
  • eat more meat, eggs, mushrooms, cruciferous and green vegetables, reduce fast carbohydrates
  • Reduce overall stress.
Although I have never been tested for my levels of testosterone, I am ready to bet that it increased significantly. All this, without involving any chemical or "supplement".

Regarding the OP, it is normal to experience a reduction in libido during the course of a relationship, a few months down the road after the initial passion fades. It is already good that you are still making love (nearly) every day. Maybe you can try getting some short term casual flings on the side in order to fulfill your need for diversity.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My shgb is way too high for my age (43).. 62,70 nmol/l. Free testosterone 10, 300 pg/mL.

Any advice about proviron dose? how many mg per day, for how long? Do I need to take something else (clomid) when I stop taking proviron?

thx u.

25 mg morning/ 25 mg night....Second part is i have not stop so i would not know how to answer...

Last edited:

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Seems like nobody have mentioned drugs, so if you do them, theyre the cause for not as strong boner

Last edited:

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
More evidence for Vit D being important for the D

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
avoid condoms that are too tight, even slightly so. Get the right condom for your cock size. Bad condoms = uphill battle

>