How to get a Seduction Mentor?

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey gents!

I have always known there are people who know stuff I don't know, and that I should get around those people. I have amazing life and business coaches, but their relationship views are diametrically opposed to mine at the moment ("the right girl will come along"). So I'm wondering how I can find a seduction mentor when I don't do night game and my seductions happen mostly during the day all over town (Postmates makes meeting people easy as hell).

I have absolutely no one to ask about how my fundamentals are coming or specific situations like those I try to post about (she's too tight, she was just cheated on, etc).

I'm in SoCal, so I know there are tons of guys out there, probably even a few of you guys. I just don't know how to meet them.

If anyone has tips for setting a guideline for how a seduction mentorship should look like,, that would be great. If anyone is out here already filling that role, it would be awesome if I could simply benchmark my fundamentals and actually meet an "ethical seducer" or however Chase put it haha.

Thanks guys!
Josh

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You draw the kinds of people into your life that you act like. It kinda just happens, but it helps to be bold and bring up game-related material without talking about game itself. When they see you have an idea what you're talking about and carry yourself like a sexy dude, they see value in hanging out with you.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The nightlife industry. They're the best naturals in any concentrated field that I know of. Get into it and go deep. If you really want to go hard, move to Vegas. Have a buddy who's good, but but no means was top of the ladder there, and he had 500+ lays after 10 years there.

Befriend them and you'll get access to some of the hottest women in the world and pick up on the traits of the men who fuck them.

Hector

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thanks for the tips, guys! Definitely will keep upping myself and hopefully some guys who know what's up will catch on and do what Glenn (tried) to do with the student he saw.

I have a couple issues with nightlife and LV, though (the same root), I'm building a business so I'm set in SD right now and the costs of the business make drink and entry costs unrealistic right now. That, and I don't like drinking and prefer more 1-on-1 conversation, than loud venues. Could a lounge work even if I'm not drinking?

My bread-and-butter has been day game while doing deliveries: hired-guns, female patrons, girls I pass by, girls I deliver to, etc.

Josh

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hector,
The nightlife industry. They're the best naturals in any concentrated field that I know of.
Do you have any tips for how to break into the nightlife scene? Everyone I've met who's worked at major clubs in Seattle tells me that you have to know someone who works there to get a job at a popular bar or club. As I understand it, its almost impossible to get in by just applying for a position (granted, that's true for most jobs these days haha).

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I got my job at a club by literally going to a bar, asking if he was hiring, he said no, but was impressed by my balls to ask. the next week he told me about a new club that was hiring and put me in contact with a guy. Got the job two weeks later.

You "know" people by getting to know them. Go to the bar/club you want to work out, and start talking to people:)

Oh and I worked in the industry for like 7 months without drinking. Gotta have some good self-discipline, but you can do it, erpiaosn.

If you want to get really good, go to loud, huge nightclubs. They'll destroy your soul if you're not tough, however.

Hector

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The thing about 500 lays and more power to him and it is amazing, it is that you noted he only stays in one place.

If i am misreading, then he is only an expert in one field. I guess so it's really the eyes of the beholder.

Zac

Alex471996

Space Monkey
space monkey
I got a job handing out tickets at a nightclub door after being a Facebook promoter and doing odd jobs for a while. Have to say it's working out well for me, pay is terrible but the status is worth it :p. But yeah If there is a facebook page for any given club they may well take you on as a promoter if you inbox them and have the right look about you in your profile. I met all by seducer friends trough the club.

>