FR  How to handle a girl that throws herself at me?

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I was in a bar in Lisbon with 2 friends, and we were drinking glasses at our table.
A group of several girls (4 or 5 girls that turned out to be Irish) sat at the table next to ours.

Quickly I see the 2 girls the closest to us starting to look at us and to talk together. So I did some eyes contact with them (nothing crazy, I have just hold their eyes contact while looking midly amused). And the 2 girls quickly end up opening us: "Where are you from?"

A conversation started, one of the girl talked with the friend sitting in front of me, and the other with me (she was the prettiest of all their group). My third friend, sitting to my right, was a bit out of the loop due to his off-center position.

The waiter told them that they should either sit at their table or at ours, but not in the middle like they were doing, so they say to him that they will stay at our table.

My girl was now sitting next to me and she almost throwed herself at me, I mean she was touching my arms with her hands under any pretext. I joke about inviting her to Paris, she told "When are we leaving?".

She then made a move that meant that she wanted me to put my arm around her back, so I put my hand around her back.

And this is, I think, the moment when I started to fuck up.

At this point I was unsure about what to do. With my hand I stroke her side (part of it was above her clothes, part of it was bare skin because this was not covered by her clothes).
I hesitated whether or not to kiss her, but for some reason I did not, and I just keep stroking her side instead (it was only a few minutes after they opened us, and I have never been in that situation before).

And also an important point is this was only 11:00pm and they just arrived in the bar. So this fact made hesitated because I was assuming a fast pull would be almost impossible because this was only the beginning of the night.

After 1 or 2 minutes she got up to go to ask the bartender to change the song, and then tell me to follow her while she went sitting again with her initial group of friends. I follow her and I did something really bad I think, because I ask about her logistics and where she was sleeping (turned out she shared an airbnb with her group of friends), and I tell her that on my side I had an hotel room. I think I lost her at this point, so I understand that I should have never talked about that. Right after that, she went talking with some of her friends in another corner of the bar (3 new friends of her had arrived, so basically at this point they were a group of 8 girls).

On my side I went back at my table to talk with my friends, and she never came talk with me again (I then got a long interaction with her friend, the other girl that opened us, that was still at the table of my friends, but I will write about that part in another FR).

So, what should I have done to not fuck this up the way I did?
Kiss her when she put my arm around her back? And then after that, given that they just had arrived, what should have been my plan? Try to pull her even if it was only 11pm and she just arrived with her friends? How so?

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
As a matter of fact, I don’t think you should have kissed her.
I assume you were in the table with your friends and her friends looking… public displays of affection too early usually don’t translate well to lays. You seem too attainable and kill all your mystery.
I wouldn’t recommend unless you can extract soon (next 30 min)… and even then.

Asking about her logistics was not a bad move, perhaps a little too early but you could have recovered from that.

I think the real issue was that you lost your cool and gave up on this girl when the bigger group arrived.
You should have let her go and reengage later in the night.

I don’t think you did any mistake other than giving up too soon.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"Never say WHOA in a Horse Race"

She invited KIno. She wanted you to tease and stroke her there in public. Go with that but don't give away the store with the kiss.

My girl was now sitting next to me and she almost throwed herself at me, I mean she was touching my arms with her hands under any pretext. I joke about inviting her to Paris, she told "When are we leaving?".

Here was your chance to sell the limited time offer...."I'm just here for the night" . With a group that big they may not have missed her...Isolate her and make plans for taking off then or meeting up later that night.

>