How to have a balance between having an arrogant attitude "I'm the best she can ever get" versus being humble?

DaVinciMatrixStyle

Space Monkey
space monkey
It's a dilemma I've been having lately. PUA/Manosphere/etc teaches men to think they are the prize. "I'm the best that she can get so if she wants to get with another guy, that's cool". Basically, a man has to know that you are the best option available to her.

But on the other side, there's a sense of humility that's promoted. Humility's definition says "the quality of having a modest or low view of one's importance."

This is a bit confusing to me.

For example,

In behavior, sometimes I act high and almighty. I walk into a class, not really caring about anyone else and giving off the vibe that people need to earn my attention. (obviously before covid) And this actually works well as girls get curious and magnetized while at the sametime it puts off girls.

But sometimes, I try to act friendly only to be mocked and seen as weakness sometimes.

How can you think of yourself as the 'prize' while having a modest or low view of one's importance? Can anyone help me distinguish or have balance between the two?

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Buy being charitable and helpful to people without wanting something in return. Some call it Chivalry...

Look for someone who is not as well off as you in some aspect you are great in and help them be better IF THEY WANT THE HELP.

Compliment their effort, and encourage them.
"that's a great effort on [that thing] you are really getting better"
They ask for help improving
"You are on the right track...I've had good luck [doing the thing in this fashion]. See if it works for you.

"It did! Well done."

>