I caught her lying - HELP needed on how to take advantage of the situation!

WorkInProgress

Rookie
Rookie
Hello everyone.
I'm new here, and new on how to structure the game.

How do I take advantage of this situation;

I have met this much younger girl walking her dog, once in a while on my walks with my dog.
I always thought she was hot and I could tell she was a good lay. So I have slowly moved "closer" when we occasionally met.
(to build report is the correct term I guess)

The other day I finally managed to close it and we had a great night. It was 5 days ago. All good!

As she is hot, and the sex was great, I text her the following day if she will meet again. She answers yes.
And we keep in touch, in a fun manner over text the following days.

(Am I missing a solid frame?)
As the days went by up until today, her text had some vagueness over them(as usual) and I could read between the lines of her replies that she plays me a little. (she always been like that - she wants to meet when I ask her .. but .. then... something happens, and I disengage)

The second "date" (there was no first)
.. should have been today.

Today she cancels at the last minute because she feels sick, something she already introduced 3 days ago.
I felt I was in danger of losing value - and I could have.. because I didn't know how to tackle her.
... as in; I texted her way too much, even for my own liking(4-5 a day, but mostly in part of a convo, until today - 4 - before the canceling),
.. at the same time, it was the only radar I could use. (To confirm what I already knew. I mean just by reading these forums, but I need to read/feel/sense/understand the practice and sense it all in one balanced progress - unfortunately )

Then 30 minutes later, I meet her on the street as I was going to the shop, (Sometimes there go a month before I run into her) She looked uncomfortable, So I approached her and I told her she looked great, and she blah blah blah some nonsense, but the conversation was light and fun.
, so I just interrupted and told her I was cool with everything, and she should take care and get healthy. While I was tapping her friendly on her shoulder.. (?)

Then the unlikely happens

I meet her again 1 hour later with another man ( a younger man closer to her own age) :D on a grassy knoll where dogwalkers usually go They were intimate no doubt.

I went up there and greeted, and smile as I usually do, acting normal (I was not at all surprised). We all small talked about dogs for 5 minutes, before I moved on.

It is good that I have taken her in a lie since she probably thinks that she is now less attractive in my eyes.
Is it correctly understood?

I would like to have sex with her again, but on my terms, without chasing her. Because I really do not bother :)
I want her to text me for sex, which would suit me just fine, because she obviously fuck others, and I want to fuck her and others as well.

She might feel extremely embarrassed now, so she might not initiate contact - or am I wrong?

I am sure she is attracted to me.
I'm 50 and she is from the mid to late 20s

What am I doing from here?
I welcome any inputs.

It was a religious experience for me as I have always tended to suffer from oneitis. Something I don't like because it is something lacking perspective and drains energy.

Thank you for reading!

EDIT: It seems to pan out the right way, as she´s already initiated contact to make sure that I don't think she is running around lying. This gives me an opportunity to work on my frame, while I become a little more scarce and I can (finally) push her a little, to eventually pull her back in where I want her to be.

Last edited:
>