I lost my condom inside her.. How to not make that happen again?

kalyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I was fucking her and pulled out for some reason and.... Condom's not there! Search the bed and my penis again, nope. Its not. I spent the next 5 minutes fingering her so deep, and finally got it out (i did a google search later, turns out there was a much easier way to get out out.. But that's not the point here).
Why did it come off? Is my condom too loose/ tight? When i roll it on, im careful to roll it as far as it goes, but the condom sort of overlaps itself; so part of the rubber is left not touching my penis.
Also, while fucking her, my deep strokes were as deep as i can go; i got in more than my condom covers me. Maybe that, over the long period of time i fucked her ( like 40 minutes) effected?

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
kalyan,

All condoms fit a bit differently. You might want to try out different brands and sizes to find one that fits and feels the best. If it's too loose, or even too tight, it's likely to slip off or break.

You also might need to slap on a new condom every so often even if you haven't cummed. Some guys make a lot more precum than others. Then you basically have a ton of lubrication inside the condom and it's more likely to slip off.

The last reason I can think of is if she's a bit dry. This can happen to women for a variety of reasons, and can cause for the condom to slip off after a while. Pretty easy too solve this one. Just use a bit of lube.

-John

>