I need to figure out how to combat online hyenas perfectly

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I been thinking about the hate online.

why people are so soft, even softer than me, and i thought. I need to combat this. I need to be like Jordan Peterson. I need to be like Peter Boghossian. I need to be like Trump. It's a threat. It's a real threat. It's not so much about them. It's about giving confidence to myself, people who are normal people, and just like Trump, give normal people hope, a level of fuck you to this hate.

We used to had some level of decency and common values. I don't know what happened seriously, but this needs to be combatted.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I need data. I have mine. I just want more.

Girlschase members, i'm sure you guys have had social interactions where you guys literally win and dismantle people. If possible, i like to hear stories.

If there's no stories, can anyone share any links on social interaction, any debates, anything really.
I hate that I need to do this really, but this has become toxic in the public square, and i want to always learn how to combat this.

z@c+

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Zac i told you about this and warned you long time ago, you have a group of people and you come across wayyyyy too different, for example not everybody likes or understand your style of "graphics" it also backfired in other forum to a similar poster name ijjjjji..... He had same reaction as you for example, he was very smooth in the way he handled it, there was also another poster called the cost of success, i forgot his name in chase stuff, he had a totally poetic/female centric type of writing (he communicates like women communicate with emotions and stuff), and he got tons of crap for it through years, (he also was masterful at the way he handle it), too bad i can not give you example since it was the old forum... i can point you to this:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello Skills,

So far, the GC members have been quite decent with me. Thank you for the links. I will look into it.

Do ignore below. :)

z@c+

*Zac looking at how Zac responded to the post*
*Zac operated from his state. Didn't really responded to where Skills is at*
*Zac wonders whether this is man's flaw*
*Zac looks at how Girlschase members argue in the past, how people argue online, how everyone argues online this days, and maybe forever*
*Zac notice that it is from a person's state, then continue*
*Zac realize that the common values of society that we believe to be true, a common trajectory that we used to believe is true, is actually just a 'believability'*
*Zac recognize that the 'believability' is basically who is in power (property) and the mental mosque (social)*
*Zac recognize that everyone on Girlschase can offer Zac, their amazing data and he loves all data*
*Zac realizes that fundamentally he can never win, because the flaw reconfirms what he noted*
*Zac wants to elaborate how to tell all Girlschase members that it's a game that you will never win, against online people*
*Zac wants them to just focus on their Girlschase and life journey*
*Zac realize that the stupid people does hold the leverage in power in public*
*Zac reconfirms why he writes this post*

z@c+

>