Forum News  I never banned Skills, nor am I a moderator with the power to ban

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Skills, obviously has decided to go one some kind of witch-hunt. Despite the fact that I have been busy lately and unable to be active here, he is now blaming me for having banned him (is he even banned????)

On an email he wrote:

by the way why I say I am quitting this I am gone then you banned me that Is low cause I can't see my posts that I use for record, I got involved due to multiple PM about velasco, I would have done the same for anyone I knew this was going to happen cause you guys think I was against carousel, someone I really liked

To be clear: I have not done so.

As a reminder,

I am NOT A MODERATOR, and I do not have mandate to BAN or have a say in Bans. I can vouch my opinion like ANYONE of you. I can as an admin fix technical issues you may face: send you a confirmation email in case you struggle logging in, change something in your post if you request so, hide posts you regret making, change your username, etc. Basically I am here only to help YOU out, NOT POLICING this place.

During my time as a moderator, I have not banned anyone (as in clicking the ban button). I have ofc been in favor of banning 2 individuals: naturalmikey and a guy who posted about under-aged girls in a sexualized way. The latter was a no-brainer. I may have forgotten some incidences, but I have never been strict on the banhammer. I am saying this for transparency reasons.

That's it.

Skills made these accusations without any proofs. His intentions are non other than stirring up shit. If anyone gets seduced by his words, do not hesitate to ask me and proofs will be shared publicly. I wonder why he holds such grudges against me, despite the fact that I have had no major quarrels with him in the past, despite theoretical disagreements (which we can all agree are in place). The latest incidents come out of nowhere, and may shock you as much as they shock me.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,
Teevster

Edit: I was also in favor of getting rid of bigpapa back then. Sorry I had forgotten.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Total projection, dude people can see through all this. My plead is for people to use critical thinking and make your own conclusions, please read the velasco is banned post from bismark, see also my archives here make your own conclusions I will, post all my private PMS with natural Mike aka Louis Vuitton for everyone to see conspiracies that do not exist, please watch this video so you guys see how evil I am, and next week I will make a video explaining everything wrong with the community as a whole, I am not interested in a back and forth, please bring dreamer back, let's do the right thing by him:

(edit by mod: @Dreamer was legit and has been reinstated. Removed video with him in it to avoid attaching faces to forum profiles)

Last edited by a moderator:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Total projection, dude people can see through all this. My plead is for people to use critical thinking and make your own conclusions, please read the velasco is banned post from bismark, see also my archives here make your own conclusions I will, post all my private PMS with natural Mike aka Louis Vuitton for everyone to see conspiracies that do not exist, please watch this video so you guys see how evil I am, and next week I will make a video explaining everything wrong with the community as a whole, I am not interested in a back and forth, please bring dreamer back, let's do the right thing by him:

(edit by mod: @Dreamer was legit and has been reinstated. Removed video with him in it to avoid attaching faces to forum profiles)

Total projection? You are making up a story about me banning you, which is a total lie. You are only trying to change the subject when you get confronted with your BS.

WHY are you making up stories?

I am of course very sorry for what happened to Dreamer. But I had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Again, I am not a moderator.

Additionally, the last part about me in this vid is based on lies (why am I even a subject in this video? - again proof you are using Dreamer as your little pawn to stir up shit), when the picture you received of me, half my face was covered with huge chunky sunglasses. You talked about my looks as a way to discredit my material back then, based on a picture, that I may post here publicly for people to judge.

Why am I involved into this mess? I have not banned anyone - nor vouched for any bans.

You are only using Dreamer as a mean to stir up shit with me. Even though I understand Dreamers frustration with things, I doubt he wants to be your little bitch. You are using him as a mean to an end!

If Dreamer has a problem with me (which I doubt) he is welcome to voice it here.

Edit: Why are you chatting with a banned forum troll (the biggest next to IRT) in the first place? the right thing to do is ignore and report. If I am not mistaken, you have done none of those things.

Teevster

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Total projection? You are making up a story about me banning you, which is a total lie. You are only trying to change the subject when you get confronted with your BS.

WHY are you making up stories?

I am of course very sorry for what happened to Dreamer. But I had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Again, I am not a moderator.

Additionally, the last part about me in this vid is based on lies (why am I even a subject in this video? - again proof you are using Dreamer as your little pawn to stir up shit), when the picture you received of me, half my face was covered with huge chunky sunglasses. You talked about my looks as a way to discredit my material back then, based on a picture, that I may post here publicly for people to judge.

Why am I involved into this mess? I have not banned anyone - nor vouched for any bans.

You are only using Dreamer as a mean to stir up shit with me. Even though I understand Dreamers frustration with things, I doubt he wants to be your little bitch. You are using him as a mean to an end!

If Dreamer has a problem with me (which I doubt) he is welcome to voice it here.

Edit: Why are you chatting with a banned forum troll (the biggest next to IRT) in the first place? the right thing to do is ignore and report. If I am not mistaken, you have done none of those things.

Teevster
^ not true that story is a sample of total paranoia on your part.. Sorry you feel that way about my intentions, is not the type of person I am. But you made up your mind. You have a history on the community of always needing a villain enemy, from formhandle, nwp, bd, ijjji now me, I am not interested, no thanks you are the best seducer I know but also the most toxic, paranoid one you are a leader so what you say influence Huge mods and leadership and you set the tone, please look into this behavior it is not productive dude. Watch unbreakable you are like that black actor in the movie that constantly needs a super enemy, but I am not your enemy bro

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
^ not true that story is a sample of total paranoia on your part.. Sorry you feel that way about my intentions, is not the type of person I am. But you made up your mind. You have a history on the community of always needing a villain enemy, from formhandle, nwp, bd, ijjji now me, I am not interested, no thanks you are the best seducer I know but also the most toxic, paranoid one you are a leader so what you say influence Huge mods and leadership and you set the tone, please look into this behavior it is not productive dude. Watch unbreakable you are like that black actor in the movie that constantly needs a super enemy, but I am not your enemy bro

It is not my paranoia. In what way is this paranoia?

Regarding the historical things you mention (although it is very off-topic here, and clearly a way for you to change to subject - but don't worry, I understand you feel very uncomfortable being called out.

To sum up:
* Formhandle: I have already disclosed the facts regarding the issues with formhandle (again, it was 13 years ago when I was under 18, involving under-aged girls who I met when I was too under-aged.
* Nwp was a keyboard-jockey MRA guy (who eventually got exposed as one - he was such a troll that even blackdragon himself banned him from his forum/blog). He openly said I was advocating sucking other men's dicks as a way to promote sexual openness (lol) and trolled old schoolers like money_matteo (remember him chase?) away from the forums....
* Blackdragon - don't get me started - everybody who has been around for a while knows me and him will never get along. So yes, that was a beef and I am happy I do not have to interact with him anymore (I am sure the feeling is mutual).
* Ijjji - you mean the biggest keyboard jockey of all time, who got exposed back then by silvertree? I was not the one having beef with him - most people got mad at him for being a fake for 20 years (lol)

I mean, all things considered, in 14 years, having had "beefs" with 3 member (formhandle when i was 16-17, NWP and BD in my early 20's) is not too bad.

Now, you in your 40's, in just a few years managed to get issues with almost all elders around? That's quite an achievement.

But again, let's not fall into your little trick here, and go back to our initial subject:
- Why are you dragging me into this mess?
- Why do you claim I banned you.

I do not want to be your enemy. I have been inactive from the forums for god sake! And you drag me into this. But why?

Maybe what I say have huge influence. Could be true... but what if I say nothing? Which is what I have done? I have been busy as hell with school work lately. Just ask Chase!

I wonder which deflections you will come with next.

Stay on topic.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It is not my paranoia. In what way is this paranoia?

Regarding the historical things you mention (although it is very off-topic here, and clearly a way for you to change to subject - but don't worry, I understand you feel very uncomfortable being

To sum up:
* Formhandle: I have already disclosed the facts regarding the issues with formhandle (again, it was 13 years ago when I was under 18, involving under-aged girls who I met when I was too under-aged.
* Nwp was a keyboard-jockey MRA guy (who eventually got exposed as one - he was such a troll that even blackdragon himself banned him from his forum/blog). He openly said I was advocating sucking other men's dicks as a way to promote sexual openness (lol) and trolled old schoolers like money_matteo (remember him chase?) away from the forums....
* Blackdragon - don't get me started - everybody who has been around for a while knows me and him will never get along. So yes, that was a beef and I am happy I do not have to interact with him anymore (I am sure the feeling is mutual).
* Ijjji - you mean the biggest keyboard jockey of all time, who got exposed back then by silvertree? I was not the one having beef with him - most people got mad at him for being a fake for 20 years (lol)

I mean, all things considered, in 14 years, having had "beefs" with 3 member (formhandle when i was 16-17, NWP and BD in my early 20's) is not too bad.

Now, you in your 40's, in just a few years managed to get issues with almost all elders around? That's quite an achievement.

But again, let's not fall into your little trick here, and go back to our initial subject:
- Why do you claim I banned you.

I do not want to be your enemy. I have been inactive from the forums for god sake! And you drag me into this. But why?

Maybe what I say have huge influence. Could be true... but what if I say nothing? Which is what I have done? I have been busy as hell with school work lately. Just ask Chase!

I wonder which deflections you will come with
Again I am in the housing industry and I worked with lawyers, we use things such as evidence and facts, also I am very curious why if you are so busy with work and school, how come you are so active in the forums, plural when shit shows are going on, why the name calling and slander, why you never have evidence, see how Bismarck posted links and stuff, though timing suspect, why the original mods out, why Facebook mods in, did you ever read cialdiny influence, why you copy and paste shit shows going on in headquarters and people appear at same time. Why posters change tone and behavior in the forum once they join Facebook group.

Notice how in the velasco mod you derail the topic, started mentioning banning, baiting, name calling and then by coincidence I got banned by gun, yes I did get banned for defending myself after he disrespected me and said that there is a reason why top guys don't invite me to private groups which is a total lie, not only top guys invite me, before totally quitting the community they give me private info to keep in contact

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Skills

An important caveat. I'm sure you and Teevster need to sort things out. We Girlschase members have always talk past each other. But on the busy-ness part,

People think that i am always on Girlschase.com and that i have nothing to do. Thing is, i am active and i am busy. I just happened to get email notification and quickly respond, or i log in here n there everyday for 5 minutes at different times of the day, respond or write a post and go about my day.

so yea, i hope you don't put Teevster in that kind of frame, where his busy-ness is bullshit. I feel offended by it. HAHAHA! :p

z@c+

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Skills

An important caveat. I'm sure you and Teevster need to sort things out. We Girlschase members have always talk past each other. But on the busy-ness part,

People think that i am always on Girlschase.com and that i have nothing to do. Thing is, i am active and i am busy. I just happened to get email notification and quickly respond, or i log in here n there everyday for 5 minutes at different times of the day, respond or write a post and go about my day.

so yea, i hope you don't put Teevster in that kind of frame, where his busy-ness is bullshit. I feel offended by it. HAHAHA! :p

z@c+
Preaching to the choir re read what I posted, and the context

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Again I am in the housing industry and I worked with lawyers, we use things such as evidence and facts, also I am very curious why if you are so busy with work and school, how come you are so active in the forums,

Me active? Are going nuts or what? Look at my latest activity.... I have barely posted anything in months??? WTF!

You should not talk about evidence and facts. What evidence have I not shown?

You claim I banned you, now proof it. I can easily proof that I did not ban you.

You have accused me over and over again for weird shit without any proof. The proof burden is not on me. What have I not provided proof for.

I have not called you any names anywhere - this is also another thing you are making you.

Where is the proof?

And let's get back to the original question, which you seem to dodge.

- Why do you claim I banned you?

Let's do it again!

why the original mods out

You kept saying that I and carousel (original mods) had to step down. That's why original mods out.

Regarding evidence, are you denying you are spreading rumours that I banned you? You know you email me all this to my personal email right?

why Facebook mods in, did you ever read cialdiny influence, why you copy and paste shit shows going on in headquarters and people appear at same time. Why posters change tone and behavior in the forum once they join Facebook group.

Evidence for that? This is another one of your mental constructions.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Me active? Are going nuts or what? Look at my latest activity.... I have barely posted anything in months??? WTF!

You should not talk about evidence and facts. What evidence have I not shown?

You claim I banned you, now proof it. I can easily proof that I did not ban you.

You have accused me over and over again for weird shit without any proof. The proof burden is not on me. What have I not provided proof for.

I have not called you any names anywhere - this is also another thing you are making you.

Where is the proof?

And let's get back to the original question, which you seem to dodge.

Let's do it again!

You kept saying that I and carousel (original mods) had to step down. That's why original mods out.

Regarding evidence, are you denying you are spreading rumours that I banned you? You know you email me all this to my personal email right?

Evidence for that? This is another one of your mental constructions.
Jesus brother, I said you are barely active in the forum unless there is a shit shows, then like shazam you appear, derail topics, copy and paste shit shows to headquarters all your crowd from headquarters appear, mods let you go wild and when I respond to your none sense ban me your are not stupid you know what you are doing but I am not you I don't operate like you and I am friends we who ever I want to be friends, cause you don't like someone don't mean I have to stop talking to them like high school, I got evidence of all these brother, please people notice who started all this in the velasco post use critical thinking. Guys no need to ban me or bait me back into fights I am out out of respect I said I was out on velasco post why create a post and bait me back. You win teevester I am out for good as a courtesy don't ban my ip so I can see my posts I worked hard at them, thanks

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Jesus brother, I said you are barely active in the forum unless there is a shit shows, then like shazam you appear, derail topics, copy and paste shit shows to headquarters all your crowd from headquarters appear, mods let you go wild and when I respond to your none sense ban me your are not stupid you know what you are doing but I am not you I don't operate like you and I am friends we who ever I want to be friends, cause you don't like someone don't mean I have to stop talking to them like high school, I got evidence of all these brother, please people notice who started all this in the velasco post use critical thinking. Guys no need to ban me or bait me back into fights I am out out of respect I said I was out on velasco post why create a post and bait me back. You win teevester I am out for good as a courtesy don't ban my ip so I can see my posts I worked hard at them, thanks

I posted in the bisexual thread amongst other. I came back these last few days to post.

Let me remind you of who always enters thread to stir shit and troll - remember the IRT thread where you compared carousel to rapist Jmulv? I mean just dude...

What the hell is headquarter really. Again didn't you mention anything about "proof". There are 3 posters from that so called headquarter who participates on the forum: Bis, Gun, occasionally me, and Bacchus.

We are 20+ members.

Again, didn't you mention "facts" and "proofs" earlier. That narrative of yours has not changed in years, and it is still as delusional and... paranoid (projection anyone?)

I know what I am doing? So what exactly am I doing? Jeez, talk about paranoia.

You can be friends with anyone, but do not use this forum to interact with banned trolls. That is just bad behaviour.

I did not bait you... it is you going around claiming I banned you as a mean to win sympathy.

I AM SIMPLY NOT OK WITH THAT.

And this is what this thread is all about - clarifying that your accusation is unacceptable.

Again, let's go back to the initial point of this thread, and I will ask again for the third time now:

Will a fourth time be required?

>