I suck at leading

M_Ronin

Space Monkey
space monkey
I haven't done much leading in my life, I almost ruined my date. Thankfully I handled it with as much charm and humbleness as I could :)
But my question is, do you guys usually plan your dates in advance, or do you just go at it spontaneously? Do you, for example, plan that we'll meet up at there, go to this venue but if she happens to be hungry we'll go to this place, then we'll go there and I'll try to pull her home from there.

What I did was to bring her to the first place I could think of to eat, which was overly loud and tables made it so that we sit opposite of each other across the room. Then I made her walk unnecessarily like a circle due to my initial indesisiveness. Then I hit the beach. Looks pathetic here, but I managed the situation well thankfully :)

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yup, I always plan mine out. I always ensure we're sitting either 90 degrees to each other or side by side, but if for some reason that can't happen then I just roll with it. And then yes, have backups set up and flow through the date like how you want it to go.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
SO as a Leader, You inquire with your date as to her general MOOD for the date Exciting, or relaxed. Then you need to make specific actions with that in mind.

>