Ignore this chick or be social?

weekendwarrior

Space Monkey
space monkey
Guys, I've posted recently about taking a chick home and performing terribly after being shown up getting locked out of my house.

My question, how do I act when I bump into this chick again? I initially thought to ignore her, she can come to me if she's interested, if she's not that's fine. I'm now questioning this and wondering if I should be social, say hi and then give her space?

Brief overview
1) SNL with good sex, she stayed the night.
2) Morning sex which was good, dropped her off and text after how I had fun and it was great meeting her.
3) She was very receptive, keen to meet, multiple messages, quick replies.
4) Go on a date, go back to my place, we're locked out, finally get in, terrible sex, only just got it in and didn't last long at all.
5) She texts shortly after dropping her off saying she had a good time and it was nice to meet me.
6) I didn't get the notification until 10hrs later, replied about 12hrs later saying I had a good time and it was nice to meet her too.
7) Radio silence for a couple days, sent her a ping saying something reminded me of her and hope she's having a good week.
8) 24hrs later she "liked" the message and said how she had a shift at her new job today.
9) I replied the following day saying it sounded exciting and she'll have to tell me about it sometime.
10) Radio silence for 4 days.

I know that I soft closed without any real banter, with the slow reply it seemed very low interest and I didn't think asking rapport questions would have been successful. It felt like I would be over compensating for the bad performance. I initially wasn't going to reply but thought she liked my message, replied, and gave me some new information, it would be good to follow up.

If the bad performance didn't end it, the very slow and inconsiderate texting after the date would have. This is game over, I just don't want to act like a dick and take my mistakes out on this chick for my failure.

Warrior

>