FR  Instant-Date. Blonde MILF (for real, this time). Ran into logistics problems and failed the pull.

Skippy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Background​

The instant-date jacket strikes again. I took a 15 min nap before heading out, and decided to hit up the tourist trap. It's been a year since I've been there so I wanted to check it out and see what the atmosphere was like (jk I just missed hitting on sexy tourists in booty shorts). I put on my floral bomber and gray jeans outfit, this time with rings and bracelets as well.

The Approach​

I spot this slim blonde chick with a banging ass and do my mini-adventure rpo on her. But she immediately asks me if I live here. I do a little cold-reading saying I could tell she's a tourist because she's looking around and still taking in the area, and then I start immersing her with a description of the place and how it engages your senses. She asks me what I'm doing hanging out in the tourist area and I just say that it's been a year since I've come here and I wanted to see what it was like.

I ask her if this place is her first choice to travel and if she could pick any place, where would she go. This was a bit pointless. I could've just launched into setting frames on travel like I enjoy visiting this tourist trap every now and then because it reminds me of what it's like to travel, where you can really just let loose and leave behind all those annoying judgmental people and basically be whoever you want to be.

A couple asks me to take a picture of them and I acquiesce. She says she's surprised that I did because she would've just ignored them. And that she usually just ignores people who try and talk to her. She also asks me my name, so overall I think social frame was decent so far. Since I allegedly know the area, she asks me if there are any bars around here and I don't actually know of any but I say there are some down the street away from the major clump of people. But then she changes her mind and decides she just wants to walk around a little before heading back to her airbnb.

Introducing Sexual Frames
We're walking back and I decide to shift the topic towards international travel and how you can compare and contrast what some cultures view as acceptable and unacceptable. I give an example how I saw in Beijing you could buy beer at vending machines at the subway, while theres no way you could do that here. She mentions how some cultures the wives arent even allowed to talk to other men. (Great...easy transition into dating and relationships) So I mention how in China, a lot of girls were afraid to have sex because they didn't want to lose their virginity because they were afraid that guys wouldn't want to marry them.

Me: ...and have you heard of Madonna-Whore Complex?
Her: nope
Me: Well basically it's when you look at the world really black-and-white. And every girl is either this "pure chaste virgin" or on the other hand this crazy sex fiend. And the reality is that it's a lot more nuanced than that right? But I guess these guys in some countries...they have that mindset and they impose these types of sexual restrictions. I would say the US is more liberated that way but there's still some hangups
Her: yea

All of a sudden SHE wants to go to a bar that we passed by

The Bar​

She pays for our drinks and tells me how she's really happy that I came up and talked to her. I qualify her on how she seems like a really kind person who likes helping others. I learn a lot of stuff about her. So first of all, she's legitimately a MILF. Shes actually 35 years old(but she doesn't look older than her mid-20s, and she has 2 kids) one when she was 17 and one when she was 19. Periodically her phone keeps ringing and she is annoyed and silences it most of the time, except once she had to take the call b/c it kept going off.

This girl has done a lot of shit. she got pregnant when she was 17, ran away from home, was homeless for a few years, used to be a 'dancer', and now at the age of 35, she's got a solid business running and recently bought her own house.

More transition to dating and relationship topics
I ask her about siblings and how if you can read each other's minds and how you grow to appreciate siblings more as you get older b/c you guys have the same parents so you can relate to their quirks. For example, my parents were very judgemental growing up so I would not tell them anything about my dating life, even though they're chill now. But also...I just really like keeping things discreet, so I share a story about how even in a big city, word spreads and how a girl I went on a date with from another school found two of my friends who went to the same school as her and added them on fb the next day, even though I never told her who the friends were. And since I know these friends through a bible study group that I used to go to in college, I talk a little bit about that... The topic goes to religion and from here it's an easy transition into the purity gambit.
More Sex Talk
Her: What are your sexual fantasies?

I didn't really know what to say to this but I talk about how I really like passionate sex where there's a good connection, and she says she's the type that likes to please (yea...she just told me her archetype straight up...but I didn't know what to do with that ). She said that the sex with one of her ex's was boring because their first kiss was during the ball drop (which is so cliche) and they had to schedule it all the time, which is really not sexy. So I relate to her and tell her how I really enjoy teasing girls in bed, although girls have different tolerances for it. Some girls straight-up get pissed(like frustrated, not actually pissed) so I shared a story with her about how once hblemon and I were cooking and I started making out with her but then noticed the water started boiling and so I abruptly left her with a smirk and checked on the water. "UHG you're such a tease!!", hblemon said.

Me: But I'm a little jealous of girls...
Her: Really?? Jealous OF girls?
Me: Yes...because did you know girls can have 8 different types of orgasms?

I go into the 8 orgasms routine and she's completely hooked, asking me how I could possibly know all that, if I've been doing a ton of research or something, and she would always bring the topic back to the 8 orgasms, and she actually kept track of each one. You guys already know this but it's just addicting to see girls get entranced by this...Now here's where I fucked up a little bit... I should've pulled the trigger right here and bounced. But I didn't want to be too 'obvious' so instead I switched the topic to tv shows that we each watched.

Then she again reiterates how she's so glad I came up and talked to her because otherwise, it would've just been a lonely trip, so I share another story about how once I traveled to Shanghai for a week and in the middle of the week I met this girl and how we had a whirlwind romance and that was just the perfect way to end the trip, and since there were no expectations we could give each other a happy goodbye.

Her logistics were a little tricky, she said she had to wake up at 4am (she told me this before we even went to the bar) I suggested we watch that tv show she mentioned (it was called Match, how they do a dna match to pair partners and she said imagine if we were a match, well I would get a notification as soon as your dna test was completed and we would get paired off)

She said that she normally would, but then brought up the 4am waking up objection to catch her flight. I tried persisting once by saying that it's her last night in [city] and she might as well enjoy it to the fullest, but she said she'll probably come back anyway. Then she asks for my number and we agree to keep in touch.

Throughout the time we were in the bar, she kept getting phone calls from this dude that she was 'talking to' and it sounded like he was worried about her because she wasn't responding much. What a needy fuck. She needed to call him later to pacify him. Anyway...I walk her to her apartment and she gives me a hug, and turns to walk off into the apartment. I catch one last glimpse of that banging hot booty and kicked myself for not asking to use her bathroom.

I text her thanking her for buying me drinks (those drinks were fucking expensive) and she says she had a wonderful time and will try and come back to visit. (She's a 3hr flight away so I guess I should keep this lead warm and text her every month or so)

What I did well​

Honestly, I was not even expecting to get an instant date on my first approach at that venue in over a year. I'm also really happy with myself for introducing the topic of sex. It's getting easier and easier to transition to it now, and I'm really getting positive feedback. Of the 3 keys, it's probably the one I've been neglecting the most, so it's really helpful to be working on it. And it's really motivating to see the results of it. I'll have to think about how I can start introducing it even sooner into the interaction, maybe consult "my friend SARA" on this topic. Also, I did a better job of implementing the 8 orgasms routine, but it's still a work in progress.

What I could do better​

I ran into time-management issues again, and didn't quite know how to deal with her problem of having to wake up at 4am. I need to condense my material for dates, and get back into using more touch. Oh and talk about TV shows at the very beginning so that the pull is already seeded for later on. Also learn to persist more.

Last edited:

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Background​

The instant-date jacket strikes again. I took a 15 min nap before heading out, and decided to hit up the tourist trap. It's been a year since I've been there so I wanted to check it out and see what the atmosphere was like (jk I just missed hitting on sexy tourists in booty shorts). I put on my floral bomber and gray jeans outfit, this time with rings and bracelets as well.

The Approach​

I spot this slim blonde chick with a banging ass and do my mini-adventure rpo on her. But she immediately asks me if I live here. I do a little cold-reading saying I could tell she's a tourist because she's looking around and still taking in the area, and then I start immersing her with a description of the place and how it engages your senses. She asks me what I'm doing hanging out in the tourist area and I just say that it's been a year since I've come here and I wanted to see what it was like.

I ask her if this place is her first choice to travel and if she could pick any place, where would she go. This was a bit pointless. I could've just launched into setting frames on travel like I enjoy visiting this tourist trap every now and then because it reminds me of what it's like to travel, where you can really just let loose and leave behind all those annoying judgmental people and basically be whoever you want to be.

A couple asks me to take a picture of them and I acquiesce. She says she's surprised that I did because she would've just ignored them. And that she usually just ignores people who try and talk to her. She also asks me my name, so overall I think social frame was decent so far. Since I allegedly know the area, she asks me if there are any bars around here and I don't actually know of any but I say there are some down the street away from the major clump of people. But then she changes her mind and decides she just wants to walk around a little before heading back to her airbnb.

Introducing Sexual Frames
We're walking back and I decide to shift the topic towards international travel and how you can compare and contrast what some cultures view as acceptable and unacceptable. I give an example how I saw in Beijing you could buy beer at vending machines at the subway, while theres no way you could do that here. She mentions how some cultures the wives arent even allowed to talk to other men. (Great...easy transition into dating and relationships) So I mention how in China, a lot of girls were afraid to have sex because they didn't want to lose their virginity because they were afraid that guys wouldn't want to marry them.

Me: ...and have you heard of Madonna-Whore Complex?
Her: nope
Me: Well basically it's when you look at the world really black-and-white. And every girl is either this "pure chaste virgin" or on the other hand this crazy sex fiend. And the reality is that it's a lot more nuanced than that right? But I guess these guys in some countries...they have that mindset and they impose these types of sexual restrictions. I would say the US is more liberated that way but there's still some hangups
Her: yea

All of a sudden SHE wants to go to a bar that we passed by

The Bar​

She pays for our drinks and tells me how she's really happy that I came up and talked to her. I qualify her on how she seems like a really kind person who likes helping others. I learn a lot of stuff about her. So first of all, she's legitimately a MILF. Shes actually 35 years old(but she doesn't look older than her mid-20s, and she has 2 kids) one when she was 17 and one when she was 19. Periodically her phone keeps ringing and she is annoyed and silences it most of the time, except once she had to take the call b/c it kept going off.

This girl has done a lot of shit. she got pregnant when she was 17, ran away from home, was homeless for a few years, used to be a 'dancer', and now at the age of 35, she's got a solid business running and recently bought her own house.

More transition to dating and relationship topics
I ask her about siblings and how if you can read each other's minds and how you grow to appreciate siblings more as you get older b/c you guys have the same parents so you can relate to their quirks. For example, my parents were very judgemental growing up so I would not tell them anything about my dating life, even though they're chill now. But also...I just really like keeping things discreet, so I share a story about how even in a big city, word spreads and how a girl I went on a date with from another school found two of my friends who went to the same school as her and added them on fb the next day, even though I never told her who the friends were. And since I know these friends through a bible study group that I used to go to in college, I talk a little bit about that... The topic goes to religion and from here it's an easy transition into the purity gambit.
More Sex Talk
Her: What are your sexual fantasies?

I didn't really know what to say to this but I talk about how I really like passionate sex where there's a good connection, and she says she's the type that likes to please (yea...she just told me her archetype straight up...but I didn't know what to do with that ). She said that the sex with one of her ex's was boring because their first kiss was during the ball drop (which is so cliche) and they had to schedule it all the time, which is really not sexy. So I relate to her and tell her how I really enjoy teasing girls in bed, although girls have different tolerances for it. Some girls straight-up get pissed(like frustrated, not actually pissed) so I shared a story with her about how once hblemon and I were cooking and I started making out with her but then noticed the water started boiling and so I abruptly left her with a smirk and checked on the water. "UHG you're such a tease!!", hblemon said.

Me: But I'm a little jealous of girls...
Her: Really?? Jealous OF girls?
Me: Yes...because did you know girls can have 8 different types of orgasms?

I go into the 8 orgasms routine and she's completely hooked, asking me how I could possibly know all that, if I've been doing a ton of research or something, and she would always bring the topic back to the 8 orgasms, and she actually kept track of each one. You guys already know this but it's just addicting to see girls get entranced by this...Now here's where I fucked up a little bit... I should've pulled the trigger right here and bounced. But I didn't want to be too 'obvious' so instead I switched the topic to tv shows that we each watched.

Then she again reiterates how she's so glad I came up and talked to her because otherwise, it would've just been a lonely trip, so I share another story about how once I traveled to Shanghai for a week and in the middle of the week I met this girl and how we had a whirlwind romance and that was just the perfect way to end the trip, and since there were no expectations we could give each other a happy goodbye.

Her logistics were a little tricky, she said she had to wake up at 4am (she told me this before we even went to the bar) I suggested we watch that tv show she mentioned (it was called Match, how they do a dna match to pair partners and she said imagine if we were a match, well I would get a notification as soon as your dna test was completed and we would get paired off)

She said that she normally would, but then brought up the 4am waking up objection to catch her flight. I tried persisting once by saying that it's her last night in [city] and she might as well enjoy it to the fullest, but she said she'll probably come back anyway. Then she asks for my number and we agree to keep in touch.

Throughout the time we were in the bar, she kept getting phone calls from this dude that she was 'talking to' and it sounded like he was worried about her because she wasn't responding much. What a needy fuck. She needed to call him later to pacify him. Anyway...I walk her to her apartment and she gives me a hug, and turns to walk off into the apartment. I catch one last glimpse of that banging hot booty and kicked myself for not asking to use her bathroom.

I text her thanking her for buying me drinks (those drinks were fucking expensive) and she says she had a wonderful time and will try and come back to visit. (She's a 3hr flight away so I guess I should keep this lead warm and text her every month or so)

What I did well​

Honestly, I was not even expecting to get an instant date on my first approach at that venue in over a year. I'm also really happy with myself for introducing the topic of sex. It's getting easier and easier to transition to it now, and I'm really getting positive feedback. Of the 3 keys, it's probably the one I've been neglecting the most, so it's really helpful to be working on it. And it's really motivating to see the results of it. I'll have to think about how I can start introducing it even sooner into the interaction, maybe consult "my friend SARA" on this topic. Also, I did a better job of implementing the 8 orgasms routine, but it's still a work in progress.

What I could do better​

I ran into time-management issues again, and didn't quite know how to deal with her problem of having to wake up at 4am. I need to condense my material for dates, and get back into using more touch. Oh and talk about TV shows at the very beginning so that the pull is already seeded for later on. Also learn to persist more.
One minor comment here : it seems she was leading a little bit . She was the one who said no to the bar and she was the one who decided to go to the bar

Skippy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
One minor comment here : it seems she was leading a little bit . She was the one who said no to the bar and she was the one who decided to go to the bar
good observation. it's my fault for not explaining it in detail though. It was kind of a mutual thing, where we passed by the bar and she was curious about it and so I took that as a hint and suggested we check it out and see if we can get seating. But yea originally she was looking for a bar but then changed her mind, although I was guiding her because I knew the area better, but I didn't know the bars in the area.

>