Is "how are you doing" a shitty greeting w/ GF? Could cause her to go on tangent about her shitty day

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
What are better opening phrases?

'how was the drive here' -> could be boring, could have been shitty

what sounds familiar and normal but not boring and won't lead to her complaining about bad stuff/associate you w/ them?

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm just going to assume that you actually care about this woman and are just worried about her associating you with negative stuff.

If that's the case, you'll want her to get out anything that's negative and then shift her mood. Otherwise, she'll hold onto the negative stuff and be more likely to associate it to you.

One way to do this is to let her vent... don't try to fix her problems or anything like that, just say "that must suck" or "I understand" or "that sounds really tough." And then go to shifting her mood to something better...

"You know what I bet would make you feel better..." and then give her the deep dick... or spin her around... or be playful with her... or talk about something she's excited about that's coming up.

Shift her focus. You can try doing that without her talking about her day or what's going on with her if you want to but negative stuff isn't bad... it creates a bonding between people.

I was in Iraq back in 2004 and saw some pretty fucked up shit then... the guys I was with all created really powerful bonds with each other because we felt like we went through it together.

If she feels like you're going through some painful things together and she comes out the other side, it's better than just having a simply "feel good" artificial relationship.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
What are better opening phrases?

'how was the drive here' -> could be boring, could have been shitty

what sounds familiar and normal but not boring and won't lead to her complaining about bad stuff/associate you w/ them?

You need to learn conversation skills, deep diving, eliciting positive emotions, etc. There are tons of articles on girls chase about this.

The only two things a man needs to be successful with all kinds of women are conversation skills and sex skills.

>