Is It Still Super Lame To Buy Flowers For a First Date?

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yeah all I’m asking.

My new theory is that social change is happening at such a fast pace. We all know that during the 2000’s all the way to 2020’s it is considered an incredibly bad move to buy flowers for the first date.

Now I’m wondering if enough time has passed in the world where buying flowers now isn’t a bad idea anymore.

I’m going to try this on the first couple of dates in 2022, but if anybody else is trying this I’d be interested to hear results.

MuST0

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah all I’m asking.

My new theory is that social change is happening at such a fast pace. We all know that during the 2000’s all the way to 2020’s it is considered an incredibly bad move to buy flowers for the first date.

Now I’m wondering if enough time has passed in the world where buying flowers now isn’t a bad idea anymore.

I’m going to try this on the first couple of dates in 2022, but if anybody else is trying this I’d be interested to hear results.

MuST0
Horrible idea, it has nothing to do with generations, but with basic understanding of seduction...

4. TRYING TO “BUY” HER AFFECTION WITH FOOD AND GIFTS​

How many times have you taken a woman out to a nice dinner, bought her gifts and flowers, and had her REJECT you for someone who didn’t treat her even HALF as well as you did?

If you’re like me, then you’ve had it happen a LOT. Well guess what?

It’s only NATURAL when this happens… That’s right, I said NATURAL.

When you do these things, you send a clear message:

“I don’t think you’ll like me for who I am, so I’m going to try to buy your attention and affection”.
Your good intentions usually come across to women as over-compensation for insecurity, and weak attempts at manipulation.

That’s right, I said that women see this as MANIPULATION.

Last edited:

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
Is it though?

Here are some of my thoughts, *[Mind you I’m not talking about a bouquet of flowers just a couple]

- Hits a note of investing,

- Hits two of the five senses *[Smell, See]

- Hits the “Narrative Xylophone” every chick on the planet has a subconscious knowledge of the flower cliche.

- Is super super unexpected *[From what I’ve seen women 24 and under never received flowers except for prom or work events.

If we were thinking of Ross Jeffries style game we could try anchoring to the flowers or use it as a place to start conversation into deep diving etc….

I’m definitely seeing the opportunities.

The downsides I’m seeing is the twenty bucks for good flowers and the potential for being slotted into a provider frame. Definitely some other pitifalls in there but this is my surface level thought process.

Wondering if anybody else has input.

Cheers
MuSt0

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Is it though?

Here are some of my thoughts, *[Mind you I’m not talking about a bouquet of flowers just a couple]

- Hits a note of investing,

- Hits two of the five senses *[Smell, See]

- Hits the “Narrative Xylophone” every chick on the planet has a subconscious knowledge of the flower cliche.

- Is super super unexpected *[From what I’ve seen women 24 and under never received flowers except for prom or work events.

If we were thinking of Ross Jeffries style game we could try anchoring to the flowers or use it as a place to start conversation into deep diving etc….

I’m definitely seeing the opportunities.

The downsides I’m seeing is the twenty bucks for good flowers and the potential for being slotted into a provider frame. Definitely some other pitifalls in there but this is my surface level thought process.

Wondering if anybody else has input.

Cheers
MuSt0
again, no! flowers is about timing, you giving flowers from meet is bad, just as buying drinks on opening, in other words lower your odss, me giving flower after open-hook point-investment-sexual escalation = fine..... i personally just make napkin flowers...

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It’s all about calibration.

I did that with my current girlfriend. I bought flowers in the middle of our first date and it worked like a charm.
But keep in mind she is hyper feminine, submissive and sweet.

That move would probably have landed horribly with 80% of the girls.

So, if you’re a newbie, I would stick to not doing it.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
By the way, some context.
I did NOT arrive at the date location with flowers, I bought them in the middle of the date from a walking salesman that approached us while changing locations.

I don’t see any scenario where you want to give flowers to a girl that hasn’t “earned” them.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
By the way, some context.
I did NOT arrive at the date location with flowers, I bought them in the middle of the date from a walking salesman that approached us while changing locations.

I don’t see any scenario where you want to give flowers to a girl that hasn’t “earned” them.
Yeah that is fine cause she was probably invested and she was into you and walking flower dude is OK, but she is your girlfriend now, if you want fb I would be careful with this.

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I know some guys whose whole strategy is to buy women drinks as the opener...

BUT, they put themselves in a high value position from the start... they're high rollers at a club or bar environment who have their own tables and they have the waiter go over and invite girls to come over and have a drink with them.

They're also in a traditional culture (Ukraine).

If you're not already high value in their eyes, I have serious doubts that this will work... if you're not really calibrated, my guess is that you should probably wait on the flowers until you know she values you highly.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I remember One Date saying something about how flowers actually help for both long term and short term dating

Practically speaking, I'd say it's better to do it in the middle of the date. But the only time I've done it I set up a date at a smoothie place and knew or a flower shop nearby. So we walked around and 'oh wow, who knew there was a flower shop here?'

I asked what kind she wanted and spent like 2 dollars on a single flower while I petted the super fluffy dog lol

And yes, did get laid that day. But again, only done it the one time personally

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I know some guys whose whole strategy is to buy women drinks as the opener...

BUT, they put themselves in a high value position from the start... they're high rollers at a club or bar environment who have their own tables and they have the waiter go over and invite girls to come over and have a drink with them.

They're also in a traditional culture (Ukraine).

If you're not already high value in their eyes, I have serious doubts that this will work... if you're not really calibrated, my guess is that you should probably wait on the flowers until you know she values you highly.

Correct! one of my wings who is rich does that type of game, i totally can't stand this type of game, but he bangs 2 and 3 games and little orgies and things like that, dan bilzirian, hafner type of game, dandi type game..... I personally never can stand or pull it off, is not congruent or something, i hate this type of game.... But yea it works with that type of rich type high value dude.... The op is not that btw, no most of this forum lol....In latin America works amazing tooo..

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I remember One Date saying something about how flowers actually help for both long term and short term dating

Practically speaking, I'd say it's better to do it in the middle of the date. But the only time I've done it I set up a date at a smoothie place and knew or a flower shop nearby. So we walked around and 'oh wow, who knew there was a flower shop here?'

I asked what kind she wanted and spent like 2 dollars on a single flower while I petted the super fluffy dog lol

And yes, did get laid that day. But again, only done it the one time personally

Again guys is not about buying flowers = not getting laid.... Is about at what point or context of the interaction... ^ that is fine too... in the same video i posted 2 samples:

1 st video dude bought flowers and teddy bear at the door = death sentence

the dude in the 3 scenario bought flowers as he was getting condoms = got laid...

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think it's a million times better that you're randomly out somewhere and a flower lady comes up to you to sell flowers, and you say you know what, fuck it, ill by a flower. Then you give it to your chick that you've had sex with at least a few times in the past

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think it comes down to what kind of guy thinks to buy girl’s flowers and the image it puts in her head. I myself would never bring gifts to a first date, I wouldn’t even think of dates as a “date”.

Would I buy a girl flowers? Maybe on a whim. I might pick one while we’re walking. But what’s the end goal in buying flowers anyway? Do girl’s even actually like flowers? It’s more a symbol of romantic interest than anything.

It’s not so much what you buy it’s who’s buying it. If a girl’s been chasing you and you buy her flowers she’d probably really love it, where as if you’re chasing her she’d probably feel disgust.

Not because she really loves flowers but because the guy she really likes bought her something.

You buying her gift’s when she hasn’t bought you any is a big investment on your part.

It’s all about investment where you investing more when she isn’t sufficiently attracted will more than likely backfire. Investing before you meet her makes you look desperate and sets the wrong precedent because you haven’t given her a chance to show her worth.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think it's a million times better that you're randomly out somewhere and a flower lady comes up to you to sell flowers, and you say you know what, fuck it, ill by a flower. Then you give it to your chick that you've had sex with at least a few times in the past
When rhe flower lady comes I always say very dramatic that she cheated on me, with a black guy cause I have 2 inches and we just got back together role play...that way I get rid of them...

>