Is she still interested? or should I move on... Fellas, I need some advice

jeeyjj

Rookie
Rookie
Met this girl in school, we had a same class. She approached me, added me on fb, we got along really well, and i started develop feelings for her. I knew she liked me (telling me dirty jokes, drove me home, help me with stuff..) but being the tool I was I didn't act on it. Fast forward to end of the semester, I asked her out, she told me she's seeing someone and would go out as friends. I stop all kind of contact with her right then and there, no more text, likes, unfollowed on ig even. (probably the only thing I did right at that time). I came across this amazing site during that time of darkness, needless to say, I was a changed man. After more than a month of no contact, she hit me up. we exchanged text, I kept it brief, and had her over one night, we made out, in the bed, I touched her everywhere, when I tried to undress her, she called stop. after 2nd attempt, I let it go. that was the first time we got together in more than a month. (Still I should've persisted, i know i know..) Next time I see her was at my friend's movie premiere, she came with some dude, she introduced and said he's a friend. I messaged her in about a week to hangout on the weekend, she already has plans and told me what she's doing, I asked if she wanted to hangout after work that very day, she said she's busy and didn't suggest any other time. I ended the convo with "let me know when you're free". That was last weekend, haven't heard from her since. My instinct tells me she likes me, but why is she acting this way? she never initiate any contact after the premiere, and I'm not so sure anymore. (note; she has 9-5, I have 2 classes and work, so we're both busy during week day)
Fellas, has she moved on? seeing another guy? what's going on..

Think this post belongs here better. Sorry i'm kind new to this site.

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I knew she liked me (telling me dirty jokes, drove me home, help me with stuff..)

but being the tool I was I didn't act on it. Fast forward to end of the semester, I asked her out, she told me she's seeing someone and would go out as friends

I think she doesn't want anything serious and just wanted a root and maybe to be friends afterwards

I stop all kind of contact with her right then and there, no more text, likes, unfollowed on ig even. (probably the only thing I did right at that time).

I think your over reacted man

She made the first move and you failed to act on it so you go ahead an follow her and stop contacting her like your making a hissey fit (makes you look unmanly)

I think stopping all contact is good with randoms but this person probably thought you were genuine friends or just didn't want a relationship.

So you have kinda gone relationship or GTFO which in my opinion is over reacting but im no pro so i might be wrong

stopping contact was fine i should say more specifically unfollowing her on instagram and stuff like that

After more than a month of no contact, she hit me up. we exchanged text, I kept it brief, and had her over one night, we made out, in the bed, I touched her everywhere, when I tried to undress her, she called stop. after 2nd attempt, I let it go. that was the first time we got together in more than a month.

The radio silence worked and you did well to get intimate with her

Still I should've persisted, i know i know..

Its easier said than done at least your moving forward

Anyways i think she is still interested as long as you don't chase and make sure not to take steps backwards there is a possibility of you guys getting together (this is a loose term might just be another hook up session or an LR or who known)

Umm a plan of attack im not sure what you should do (im inexperience ) not sure if messaging her to keep trying to setting something up is chasing (i think it is but im not sure)

I would just avoid messaging her unless she massages back and maybe try meet her in real life randomly (law of least effort just has to look like you didn't put effort in ;) )

And another plan of attack which is like the staple on GC is go out and meet more women get abundance mentality you should theoretically be seeing so many women to not have enough time to analyze this situation ;)

Good luck keep us updated

jeeyjj

Rookie
Rookie
Thanks for taking the time to write the long reply. Like you said, keep setting up dates will make me seem like chasing. Our last conversation I was a bit on a cold side, she asked a question before replied busy, It was an obvious question and i know she's just trying to keep the convo going. I ignored and said "ok cool. let me know when you're free". I think I'm just wait a week or two and see what happens..

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
jeeyjj,

jeeyjj said:

She probably moved on but don't discount yourself. The fact you found this website and become an improved version of yourself is a good self esteem boost for you. :) She even hit you up and meet you. Unfortunately, she resisted and you falter abit. Everyone has that, at times.

Don't be hard on yourself. Take that as a boost that you can go somewhere with girls you like.

Zac

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
jeey,

It sounds like she's firmly slotted you as an orbiter at this point. You probably missed your chance the night you had her in your bed and only made two attempts to sleep with her. It probably came across to her as "you just wanting sex from her and nothing else" since your persistence was so weak, and there's really not much you can do to turn that around. Sometimes breaking through a girl's LMR (last-minute resistance) can take HOURS of physically caressing her and seducing her so that she REALLY feels like you want her so badly that you can't stop yourself.

Anyway, I would take the lesson with you and move on to the next one. If she ever contacts you again, your best bet is to rinse and repeat by inviting her over again and being more persistent with trying to bed her.

- Franco

jeeyjj

Rookie
Rookie
Franco said:
jeey,

... Sometimes breaking through a girl's LMR (last-minute resistance) can take HOURS ...

Anyway, I would take the lesson with you and move on to the next one. If she ever contacts you again, your best bet is to rinse and repeat by inviting her over again and being more persistent with trying to bed her.

- Franco

Franco, Thanks. That's what I wanted to hear, you're damn right. I didn't realize it would take HOURS, I didn't truly understand persistence, but now I do. Thanks again.

jeeyjj

Rookie
Rookie
ZacAdam said:
jeeyjj,

jeeyjj said:

She probably moved on but don't discount yourself. The fact you found this website and become an improved version of yourself is a good self esteem boost for you. :) She even hit you up and meet you. Unfortunately, she resisted and you falter abit. Everyone has that, at times.

Don't be hard on yourself. Take that as a boost that you can go somewhere with girls you like.

Zac

Thanks Zac

jeeyjj

Rookie
Rookie
Hey fellas just to give u guys a quick update. I decided to call her. Phone rang, she didn't pick up, obviously. I knew it was over at that point and have my mind made to move on. I posted a picture that night on instagram which says "Moving On" with the caption Life Is. Something hilarious happened; the next morning, she posted this random video on my facebook page (something of a man attacking a shark captured with Go pro, completely out of the blue), I interpreted as her panicking at the possibility of losing my attention, so I just skipped it and went on with my day. That very evening, guess who called. The conversation was very brief, mostly chit chat, she ended it by saying that she'll text me. Fast forward to today, no text. I thought to my self, maybe she's playing hard to get, maybe there is still a slight chance. I'll persist one last time. Shoot a text this morning, she replied right way, after the exchange of few msgs and I cut to the point by saying "i was wondering if u wana get together sometime", and she went dead. What's even more hilarious is that she made her instagram private.(quick recap: I unfollowed her during that month to get her off my mind) The message is now resoundingly clear.

As I close off this thread as well as the interaction with this girl, I can't help but to look back at how far I've came. From the absolute oblivion of friend zone to almost 3rd base in that single day, to me, it's still wondrous. I feel like I can only have done so with the help of my man Chase and the will to not be afraid to thrown my self at situations, even though I have not always come out on top. I feel like I've given it all at this point and it's time to walk away for good. I'm thankful towards this lady that gamed me this hard, I learned good lessons. At end of the day, I've still got the balls to not look back, only this time without any regrets.

The End.

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think something which may help you is when you communicate with girls use more dominant language instead of going i was wondering etc.

just say Im free this wednesday at blah blah lets have go out for coffee and talk about blah bblah

this way it sounds like you know she is going to say yes

(not sure if im going anywhere with this or if it does help but i find making your statements commanding and sure puts you in a leading position and makes things easier well from my prospective)

im probably just nit picking if im onto something someone let me know if not someone let me know

jeeyjj

Rookie
Rookie
Mr. Oblivious said:
I think something which may help you is when you communicate with girls use more dominant language instead of going i was wondering etc.

just say Im free this wednesday at blah blah lets have go out for coffee and talk about blah bblah

this way it sounds like you know she is going to say yes

(not sure if im going anywhere with this or if it does help but i find making your statements commanding and sure puts you in a leading position and makes things easier well from my prospective)

im probably just nit picking if im onto something someone let me know if not someone let me know

I think you're right. Last time worked because I gave her no options, which showed dominance, that I wanted her. This time I left the option open, which probably came across as carefree, and that I'm not committed and therefore don't want her as much. Women don't like to be powerful, they like to be with the powerful.

>