Is this Girl being weird or am I being dramatic ??

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thread 'Having trouble initiating kiss' https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/having-trouble-initiating-kiss.28580/

This date ( except kissing part, didn't kiss her ) went great ,

So , when I was in train ride back to home .... She texted me own on own if I reached home .

I replied " not yet " " what about you "

She replied " not yet ?" " I have reached "

It was around 8 30 pm .

I reached home and wasn't in mood of texting so I texted her next day about reaching late and going straight to bed .

She replied few hours later " okay "

I texted her a few hours later " so , when are you going to send me ? "

I wanted her to ask " what "

And then I would have replied " our selfie " ( we both forgot to click pics on date ) and that would have been the joke and I thought that the girl is investing on her own by asking me if had reached home ... So why not keep the convo going on texts ....

But it's been since Monday noon , she hasnt texted me back ... Even though she has posted status on WhatsApp , an hour ago .

Is it got something to do with my late reply / text / whatever ... Idk .

Something similar has happened before too where a girl got so mad on me for not replying next day that when I texted next day .. she only reacted with ❤️ emoji , then stopped texting , it took me a bit of creative texts and help from @TomInHo to get her back . And we hadn't even gone on a date at that time ... We were only texting for 3-4 days .

Maybe I made a mistake , maybe she is super super super busy to not reply but one thing is for sure , I need to get abundance in dates by this year's end .

Anyways , Did I make some mistake , or what went wrong cuz she still hasn't replied or even texted me anything .

Or is it cuz I didn't kiss her on date ?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thread 'Having trouble initiating kiss' https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/having-trouble-initiating-kiss.28580/

So , when I was in train ride back to home .... She texted me own on own if I reached home .

It was around 8 30 pm .

I reached home and wasn't in mood of texting so I texted her next day about reaching late and going straight to bed .

And then I would have replied " our selfie " ( we both forgot to click pics on date ) and that would have been the joke and I thought that the girl is investing on her own by asking me if had reached home ... So why not keep the convo going on texts ....

But it's been since Monday noon , she hasnt texted me back ... Even though she has posted status on WhatsApp , an hour ago .

Something similar has happened before too where a girl got so mad on me for not replying next day that when I texted next day .. she only reacted with ❤️ emoji , then stopped texting , it took me a bit of creative texts and help from @TomInHo to get her back . And we hadn't even gone on a date at that time ... We were only texting for 3-4 days .

Maybe I made a mistake , maybe she is super super super busy to not reply but one thing is for sure , I need to get abundance in dates by this year's end .

Anyways , Did I make some mistake , or what went wrong cuz she still hasn't replied or even texted me anything .

brah takes 2 seconds to text, and avoid a deep in momentum which now what is happening......she is not being weird she got a bit turn off by your lack of attention to detail... "he does not care did not text me to see if i made it ok" it could be a red flag to her.

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Also u didnt kiss her which isnt bad in itself but u came strong outta the gate like you said urself and then acted like a whimp by not sucking the juices out of her mouth with your tongue

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Skills @matheth

Both these things have been running in my mind . Yeah , so ... Anyways how should I text her now ?

Should I ask her if something offended her or maybe something else ?

Anyways ,.she is seeing my stories / WhatsApp status and posting hers nearly every night .

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Skills @matheth

Both these things have been running in my mind . Yeah , so ... Anyways how should I text her now ?

Should I ask her if something offended her or maybe something else ?

Anyways ,.she is seeing my stories / WhatsApp status and posting hers nearly every night .
radio silence. pursue other chicks. ping this chick and text her correctly in two weeks. chances aren’t looking good with this one, but ping in two weeks anyway, you might catch her in a receptive mood..

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
radio silence. pursue other chicks. ping this chick and text her correctly in two weeks.
And what should be " text her correctly " ?
chances aren’t looking good with this one, but ping in two weeks anyway,
That sucks cuz we had the vibe , she was so much invested even after the date.

I am going to pursue other chicks regardless of what happens with her.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
And what should be " text her correctly " ?

That sucks cuz we had the vibe , she was so much invested even after the date.

I am going to pursue other chicks regardless of what happens with her.
Text her

Maria (whatever name is as ping) or morning sun emoji or eye emoji read my post on pinging... When she responds, tell her that it seems you and her had an amazing chemistry but It seems you are losing momentum.... When she responds acknowledge that you feel bad for not texting after the train cause your battery died... Then take it from there

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So , unrelated to this set .

But , today I got a call from a girl who had ghosted me last August .

And it turned out she was really offended by something I said on call at that time .

We had a great chat .

Changed my perspective about lost sets .

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
what'd you say
Can't remember ... Even she doesn't remember.

Chicks can come back if they want to .

I remember sending her 2 message after she told me that she doesn't want to talk to me anymore . One was after 1 month ... Another was after 2.

I should pursue other chicks cuz like my game is getting better , I am fine with female friends cuz they taught me a lot about game then just me approaching chicks ( and btw , these chicks I made friends cuz of cold approach .... I missed escalation windows with them but still stayed friends rather than quitting cuz that's what I need too , I still flirt with them and actively practice game on them too on phone calls ) ... It feels like I am getting closer to a big win / major breakthrough in pickup .

I have never wanted to feel lonely ( cuz before pickup , I was completely alone ... So always hated that feeling ) so maybe that's I always tried to play not to lose which lead me to lose sets , anyway ... And then I would try to get them back while also being emotionally invested too.

But , now yesterday ... I had back to back calls with 2 girls ( one is a friend , another one ... I missed escalation windows with ... ) .... And after those calls I realised that I have come a long way not only in pickup but in life in a matter of 7 months.

It's funny that yesterday I was thinking about how to get the chick I had date with back cuz I didn't want to feel lonely. ... But by the end of the night , lot happened.

And I am going out this sat-sunday ... So who knows if I might get another chick , another date.

Last edited:

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

It was around 8 30 pm .

She texted me on her own , an hour ago , telling me that she just saw my text , and that she had been really sick .

Anyways , I dont want to show her that her not texting me impacted me but also that I am not a pushover .

I will simply walk the line .

>