Is this girl worth my time?

A

Anonymous

This kind of question might be completely out of the category of this board, but i'll just try anyway.
So, in January I randomly got into a chat with a girl from a neighbour country. The distance made me think nothing of it, but suddenly we had been texting and skyping every single day for a couple of months, and I had a good feeling about her, so i decided to jump on the plane and visit her while... the iron was hot i suppose. We met, lived for 4 days at a hotel, had sex, had fun, had it all, except some problems with her being 20 and living at home (im 22 btw), mom calling and wondering where she was etc. Her having a shitty relationship with her mom and not telling her anything. Her having practically no money.

After getting back home, I knew I wanted to see this girl again, and she definitely wanted the same, but it has been tough for her to talk about reality. I began making mistakes because I was afraid she didnt care. I kept wanting us to figure out a new date, but she always shifted the topic away. I 'smothered' her with my direct approach, and she asked me for space recently. Now after just one week were back at texting all the time - only difference is im trying to keep it down a little bit, keep her wanting more, trying not to ask whatever question might pop up in my mind.

Now, this girl wants to study in my country in one year. She tells me we will be together one day. That I'm the best thing that ever happened to her. But right now shes busy with exams, has no money, has problems with her family and whatever things i might not know of. Now couple of days ago while we were talking casually i decided i wanted to ask her to meet me in the summerholiday. Rather innocent question if you ask me, but perhaps a mistake? She didn't give a precise answer, but started apologizing for her 'shittyness', mentioning work and her not having alot of time, and asking me to forgive that, and that she would 'repay' me for all this. That "she was mine".

I might be completely overdoing this. Im probably putting waaaay too much energy into this girl, but I want her, and while she might just be enjoying the game and the attention from me, I actually would like to build something stable in the long run. What tricks me is: Do I need to lower my expectations about girls, or do I have to find a girl who is willing to commit at the level I am?

Again, if someone here would care to share some thoughts, i'd be glad.

>