Is this rape?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
But bro I fucking totally hate this type of game and that type of player which i call the opportunist winging with guys like this also sucks, last night with my wing happened as well, I despise this type of game with friends

Interesting.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this people 'the opportunist'.

I need to read because it might be a different type of opportunist that the article noted.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Skills

"So skills how do you deal with the opportunistic dudes, simple, you are cold/ice/stuck up/ ignore the opportunistic dude by giving him the “fuck off body language aka cold shoulder”. Unfortunately some of the guys don’t get the hints, which is sad…"

Read this from the link you just posted. Totally agreed, I use to do backturns when I know that guys are planning to strike/inject themselves. Usually you can sense these pathetic dudes coming up on to you.

Sometimes even dudes know I am about to open a chick and they start orbiting the area,. I had to intimidate a couple of guys in the gym to stop them doing this ridicilous behavior. (because I am known to open intimidating girls and dudes know I am usually well received)

Or how about this one: I find this also very insidious, when you are with a chick, ELDERLY people injecting themselves. Trying to make it a group thing. This happened a couple of times when I have been in transit and opened a girl, they try to make it a social thing. I respect elders, but not enough to blow up my own thing, so I have always answered very short and polite and then turned to the girl.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Skills,

i read your article. I don't think there's a 100% fool proof method of dismantling this. I still remember one guy claim to be a police officer while i was having a great conversation in public. It totally threw me off, and i don't recognize him at all, and that he knew my name and a little bit of me.

That's one incident.

You are right though that if the girl is hooked, it is a matter of taking her away when the time is right.
If a guy has game, it is better to let him have his game. Also because the girl will be comparing if he is really good and you are not that calibrated yet. Then again, i'm still not sure about this 100%.

Another time, i got shoved by shoulder from the back because there was a fight for a girl. Totally kills off the mood. i didn't even knew what was going on. Everyone was on a pause. My another one. The whole friend group was staring at me for my answer whether i want to hit off home and she was waiting for me to give excuse and i didn't because i didn't expected to be put on the spot. Not so much about opportunist but more like didn't expect it.

No one mentions this before i think. Avoid dancing in clubs unless you want 'physically unblessed' girls dancing infront of you and shaking that booty. HAHA! She's gotta do what she's gotta do.

The only way 200% sure way that i feel might help. The 'Tyler Durden RSD carry her and runaway' method.

z@c+

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
She sounds pretty damn stupid to me. In fact, if I ever meet her I think there's an ocean front property in Missouri she needs to buy from me
women are very emotional and not logical, a lot of the decisions they make are based on emotions... They are not "dumb/stupid" per se, they just operate different...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I was online on the chats for awhile.

Quickly look into it. I saw a chat by Dreamer and Starboy. If I am not mistaken, Starboy was noting the definition of. And then the conversation after, was the process.

It reminded me of this topic. It also reminded me of an old article I link on the post, and Chase responded greatly on my moral dilemma.

Anyway, I'm talking in circles here.

So the lesson is I really can't draw the morality line for anyone but myself. And I recommend for everyone in GC to draw that line for themselves. THAT'S MY 2 CENTS. Don't be wavered by other ppl's opinion.

Because here's a consistent variable that I observe among humans. And that is.. any post, comment especially emotional ones, is for the purpose of only one goal, keeping the sanity of the host.

As example, Zac will say RSD sucks because he needs to keep his worldview intact. And to make it more extra, he needs brownie points from Chase, the Chieftan.

So yeah.

Be more good to everyone. Do more good to everyone. Whatever good that means to you. I'm at peace after seeing this pattern repeatedly so many times this year.

Bless,
z@c+

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'd go as far as saying the way the guy mentioned in the OP operated came from a place of scarcity (which indicates lack of game).

Guys with good game (where they leave girls better than they found them - and I'm stating this even though I have been known to give a girl or two STDs; nothing I'm proud of, mind you), as Lofty was saying, don't go down this sort of desperate destructive road.

/Bizz

>