Ive been texting a girl online and it went really well for about 2 and half weeks.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If you’re not meeting her you can’t take her as your lover.
If you don’t take her as your lover you become a good friend.
If you become a good friend, you have a very very small chance to convert her back to lover and seduce her.

I would stop talking to her... at least stop initiating conversations.

You’re becoming closer and making her like you but you are also killing your intrigue... which you will need later.

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
If you’re not meeting her you can’t take her as your lover.
If you don’t take her as your lover you become a good friend.
If you become a good friend, you have a very very small chance to convert her back to lover and seduce her.

I would stop talking to her... at least stop initiating conversations.

You’re becoming closer and making her like you but you are also killing your intrigue... which you will need later.
Are you saying I should respond to her? Or not. And yeah she actually logged on her computer to write to me since i wasn't responding on the phone. Aka she logged on steam to see that I was online sendt me a message and waited for about an hour for response

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Man this thread is crazy . How old are you ?

I guess you are around 18 based on the thread so far . Mate let me brake it you as gently as possible . The likelihood of you guys getting married and live that life that you see in movies is very close to 0 , as you guys are super young and still have to grow up , plus there is also the distance .

Go to the gym , be sociable , read , travel , meet beautiful girls with round asses or nice breasts even though you do not like them that much , but trust me you will feel the most manliest guy in the world of you go with them to bed . At your age this should be the most important things , and of course school :)

leave the mental masturbation about this girl for a later part in your life

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
Man this thread is crazy . How old are you ?

I guess you are around 18 based on the thread so far . Mate let me brake it you as gently as possible . The likelihood of you guys getting married and live that life that you see in movies is very close to 0 , as you guys are super young and still have to grow up , plus there is also the distance .

Go to the gym , be sociable , read , travel , meet beautiful girls with round asses or nice breasts even though you do not like them that much , but trust me you will feel the most manliest guy in the world of you go with them to bed . At your age this should be the most important things , and of course school :)

leave the mental masturbation about this girl for a later part in your life
i'm a tad older. ive stopped trying to get Misses Rommel. ill be going to the temple of iron after the corona shit cools off, sociable hmmm maybe meeting girls in the churchs tabletop game hall?

i know i'm probably on the wrong site but i'm not a fan of sexual promiscuity. and it would ruin my Core values if i went to bed with a women i had no chance of liking on a personal level. i'm thinking of a asking a girl out for ¨coffe¨ she was semi interesting atleast. of course after corona goes down.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
If I would have a boy as a child I would only want to teach him 2 core things :

1. Poker , because Life is mainly about managing risks and knowing when , where and how to bluff

2. picking up girls , because without women in a mans life , basically we are not that motivated to do anything . Everything a man does deep down is mainly about one thing only , which is sex :) . Otherwise we as man we would just play video games , drink beer and smoke weed , not even showering that often . This I think is a shit way to live your life :)

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
End report, ive been talking to her less i voice chatted with her today doing some basic courses for ' sexy voice' training just as a start off, ive given up on her dunno if she shit tested me or not but her American friend is coming over to the summer. So in all in all the learning Lessen for this for me was to move faster

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
You could not move faster because she was far away from you . The lesson should be not to put effort into girls that are far away from you , and focus on the ones that you can actually see face2face .

do not worry amigo , everyone here passed through this at some point in their lives :)

happynanako

Space Monkey
space monkey
she started sending me good morning messages for 1 week and we had 1-2 hours conversations i usually managed to end them on a high note, while i didn't have something else actually going on. i think i ended up teasing her in the wrong way, and or spammed her a little bit to much during our online ¨date¨ which diden't go that well because of a third party that i was relaying on? we share alot of interests. and thats why i wan't to be together with her, but i will only have a chance of meeting her in the summer really. i noticed that her responces to me seemed less and less enthuastic over time. before she would write Sureeeeeeeeeeee and now its just yes.

I believe you have been doing some reading up on books. Texting is never a substitute for bonding whereas it is a medium to create the opportunity to bond. However, due to current situation, I am also facing the same issue. Do you think a phone call or video call would be a good way to bond as compared to texting ?

happynanako

Space Monkey
space monkey
Update she still wants to talk to me as a friend probably LOL trying to greet me. She then went to 2 hours later to ask what i was doing on my steam account she seem to wait an hour for response
Can any expert verify this ?
Is it true that all relationship starts from friendship ? All the friendzone thing are just BS.
I mean who would be able to determine that she wants to date you on first sight ?
Being friend means you can be close to her and get to know her better. Which means she is as well.

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
I believe you have been doing some reading up on books. Texting is never a substitute for bonding whereas it is a medium to create the opportunity to bond. However, due to current situation, I am also facing the same issue. Do you think a phone call or video call would be a good way to bond as compared to texting ?
Yes she responded well to me voice chatting with her and i think i would have hooked on her on more if i would have gotten a Video call, i don't think she was very pretty therfor she diden't want to have one with me or that i had already fucked it up at that point anyways and should have asked for it earlier ;( we haven't blocked each other or anything but i guess i did a lame responce to one of her messages and we haven't talked for a week

>