Journal

hotsauce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Here's my journal. I will post night game sessions and day game when things come up. I'm in a fairly urban college town/ city. It has a main street for bars which is where I do my night game and then day game around the city.

hotsauce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Got out of the uber walking down the street. Within 5 minutes had a car full of girls yell at me 'hiiiiii' I responded back by yelling 'hi' - pretty lame they just kept going on. About 30 minutes later I'm walking around still scoping and they drive by me again, this time I'm in a parking lot and they let out a slow 'helloooo sir' and they kept driving by. I yelled 'come pick me up' (was pretty weak) and they yelled 'no' back lol. I couldve chased them but I didn'tt feel like running after them and I wasnt sure if they were attractive. So, I keep going.

It's pretty dead.

Went to one of my favorite bars and got a long island iced tea (i like to drink one of these when i go out to loosen up a bit, they say ur smarter after a drink.) My strategy is to post up in an open spot so I'm widely visible and just vibe out solo w my drink and let the chicks come to me. I had a girl walk by and gave me a quick glance as she went to order a drink. She was ok but I didnt make a move, but quickly regretted the inaction as she went back to a table w hot girls that I couldve used her to break into. After i finish my drink i leave.

Back to the streets. I see probably the hottest girl ive seen all night eyeing me but she is w 2 guys and another really hot girl. Inaction again.

I figured out I need to learn more indirect game, how to approach groups, and need to approach girls that are w guys.

Last edited:
>