Just Another Journal

Razza

Space Monkey
space monkey
I decided to start this journal because I’m tired of being a pussy. I can’t live like this anymore. Something about the way my mindset has been transformed to this and it’s time I take it back my masculinity.

I have been coming back and forth here for years now but I never take the initiative besides using tech and gambits for the specific girl I was trying to bed at the moment of my obsession. Failure or success I would do that it’s a vicious cycle.

I’m motivated but motivation is fleeting what I need to do is take the initiative daily and become disciplined to approaching. To get the relationship with women I want I know I must seduce them and fuck them good.

Chase’s latest article was spot on. It hit home as well. So I decided to make this journal to hold myself accountable. I want to be good enough to get and keep wonderful women in my life.

Razza

Space Monkey
space monkey
This journal will be combination of learning life skills and game. I don’t want to go to extreme on either side, finding a balance will be ideal. Turning myself into my best version of my ideal self is my main goal, I want to be a cool overall well rounded guy.

First off I have been taking action. Talking has improved my problem I’m seeing is that sometimes I run into problems like too much Verbal diarrhea or bad fundamentals. I also get anxious on going up and talking sometimes too even with women giving me q’s to come and chat. Perhaps making goals when approaching should help, like just going up and talking. Ego be damned!

I’m in the gym I want to fix my physique and get in better shape. I also want to dress better if anyone a guru on fashion drop some pointers.

Overall not a bad start, I need to continue to take action daily even when days I don’t want to. My 30’s are approaching I want to lay a great foundation and game plan to follow. I believe I found a job I really like, will try to push it as far as I’m able to.

Goals for this week is:
Working out 5x
Meditation and writing
Study for test job related
Work on two fundamentals
Absorb GC articles and approach 5x women

Onwards we go!!

>