King's Mastery Journal

King

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey y'all, this is the start of my journal where I'll be sharing all my experiences and lessons I've learned.

Not to mention notes, deep thoughts or insights and breakthroughs.

One of the big key lessons I learned the hard way is the power of immersion and community, something I did not consider enough in my younger days and this year I've come to know its power. Taking action has been massive for me as well.

I've had a huge evolution this year and I'm very grateful and proud of all my advances. Also I have to say thank you to this community and all you awesome people for all your support and words of wisdom, you guys rock.

This journal will shine light on my transformation and keep track of my progress.

It's time to level up and conquer

- King

Last edited:

King

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Where to begin...

First off being in the game for a while I have to fully set-up my foundational knowledge. This is high priority right now.

Currently I work at a women's luxury boutique store so I have a massive advantage, in which 98% of the staff are women and 96% of all the customers coming in are all women. So essentially I talk to women all day and this is giving me a very deep look into female psychology and for that I am very grateful... Surrounded by women, sweet pairs of legs, hanging tits and fat asses all over the place.. (SO MANY HOT BABES come in) The managers even encourage and cheer me on when they see me flirt with customers which is hilarious and a big surprise - but I obviously don't push it lmao. (still figuring my process so only have gotten 1 lead so far from this) I intend to milk the living sh*t out of the job here, tried to work some of the staff girls, but now that I understand the proper structure, its kind of hard/weird to do game on co-workers - just going to avoid it an be on the safe side.

Overall its helping to re-train my subconscious on telling my mind that "hey its okay I talk to hot babes all day." "Just approach them whenever." So best to just keep the job for that purpose alone.

Next as I've been studying and practicing like crazy as a bunch of you know haha (with like a 6 week break in between) I can finally say that soon I won't be studying as much and it will be all about approaching and just working the real thing as I just take notes and refer to some materials for sticking points so I'm excited about that. Anyhow there is more deep things I'd like to get out perhaps I will do that on my next post, as there is some darkness that will slowly start to spill - perhaps doing so will bring them to light for me to inspect more closely and of course other deep thoughts...

Last edited:

King

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
And so the darkness begins to spill...

Honestly I'm sick and f*cking tired of this shit and I'm in a disturbed pissed off mood today.

In the last few days I fumbled a close with this cute Korean chick who gave me a decent amount of green lights even though her mom was there and I'm sure her mom picked up on it and killed the set for me and that set just fizzled out... oh well
- You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Michael Jordan (Main thing that I kept thinking of over and over again)

On the weekend there was this cute chick at work who's a solid 8 telling me its her last day, whom was quite flirty and bantered a lot with me, but never got much of a chance to talk to. Anyhow I did the best I could and hooked her to expect a msg from me on socials later on that day as I had her added on it already.

Anyhow the text convo was pretty flames ngl - atleast a lot better than what I used to use months ago, so I was proud of myself big time. I used some advanced techniques on her but she wouldn't budge about having a bf, and as such I left it. Ngl her flirting style is very fun and exciting and it really goes well with my style mixed with her submissiveness, wanted this one over most of the girls I've met in recent times - even more than my old work oneitis from before (iykyk) - soft rejection it was fine I learned a ton from this one - I'm glad and grateful for it and also I'm proud of myself for the way I handled this one as a strong confident man that didn't get butthurt - she got the msg clearly and I could reopen her in the future.. maybe..

Yesterday I go to work and one other cute girl that had been smiling at me and given me strong eye contact from far for weeks told me she was leaving soon too... So I decided to start gaming.. she started to get bought in and invested and throwing lots of iois and was qualifying herself. Then I find out she has a bf as well WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. After that the glowing look in her eye disappeared every time we made eye contact cause she knew I lost mad interest, like bruh idgaf at this point.

Anyhow that ends the work saga, I am officially done with anything work related unless its a customer, which is free game. And so the cold approach days begin.

Some of y'all know that I was holding onto this heavy provider frame and it just wasn't working out for me.. So I recently dropped it and have decided I will pursue the path of a master seducer and just learn game continuously and keep getting better. My pipe dream that I never wanted to fully act on is to always have two bitches - one on each arm when I go out, now I won't rest till I have that because I'm truly fed up. I've always wanted to go the polygamy route and that's that, no more talking about it just working on it.

Last edited:

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is progress.

Just keep going.

I’ve been in that place. Might be right now. Thing is, with all the switchbacks and rocks, you don’t realize how far along the trail you are until you glance back and see.

Yeah, dropping the provider frame is definitely a good move, and overdue. I’m currently leaning in more of a serious-relationship direction, but if I do go there, I won’t be providing anything but my awesome self and whatever small things I’d buy a friend.

I’ve had acquaintances who moved in with their boyfriends, without having a job themselves. And I was amazed the first time I saw that, because all the housewives I know work their butt off, but I doubt a typical girlfriend has that much to do…

The whole provider frame has zero basis in anything but 20th-21st century wealthy societies with labor-saving devices and incresing contempt for the dignity of work.

Traditional men DO NOT have that kind of provider frame. The man and woman divide their labor into internal and external tasks, and the woman works just like the man does.

It’s just that capitalism discounts all the labor people do at home, since it’s much less visible. I remember my mom giving me the tl;dr of a book called Who Cooked Adam Smith’s Dinner? (his mom actually).

Marriage in most societies is a primarily economic union. But Western cohabitation arrangements, sans a full household and kids, make me think twice about those lefty criticisms as “legalized prostitution”.
Resources for sexual exclusivity? Sounds suspiciously like a mistress/courtesan to me.

Anyway enough ranting…I’m sure you’re totally convinced by now if you weren’t already…

About girls with moms — my advice is be social and passively hot because the mom needs to approve or it’s probably the end of it. Don’t be boring or anything, but usually mom MUST think you’re looking to be friends or a serious BF prospect, and approve of your vibe.

Last edited:

King

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
As of recent I've had many thoughts, ideas and insights come to me from practice and infield, just to jot them down for my own reference and if any of you have anything to add or expand on you are welcome to do so. Not all of them are game related, though they can be.

-People can only speak and behave from the level of intellect, understanding and experience they have which creates their frame of mind

-Set frames and stick to the behavior of them - this will teach people how to behave with you

-The frame and context of the interaction is very important, this creates the vibe

-The less you talk the better it looks like in an interaction, it looks like you are less committed and chasing less and gives you an air of authority, while making the other person invest more into you - as someone in the community said - they invest, they like more - use of sprezzatura

-By talking less and being more precise with your words - you get to the point faster - and do more with less, getting them emotionally excited is very powerful in conjunction with this

-Sales and Pickup have lots of similarities, if key components are not worked into place before asking for the sale, they ain't buying

-You should have a process and almost script-like method for how you interact with them transitioning from phase to phase and have set-up ways on handling their objections

-The specific conversation topic you are talking about right before you ask for the hang out and get the number matters - so does the frame of the interaction and essentially the whole interaction itself

-Stop trying to get to know them over text, rather game them while keeping it short and pushing for the meetup as the main focus

-You only have time till 12p.m after which you need to sleep as the day is over - accomplish as much as you can within that time

-Struggle is a teacher, those who never experience pain do not grow as they feel no need to in their comforts

-You must be committed to specific activities to get specific results consistently - there is no other way.

-When you do new things, new parts of your brain start working as new neural networks are activated and open up, this is uncomfortable for the brain which is why change is so hard, especially when replacing old behaviors with new ones - you're literally replacing strong connections in your brain developed over a period of time with new ones

-The activities you choose to partake in and commit time to builds up your personality, behaviors and knowledge bank and give theme to your life. Pick good hobbies, passions, activities and that goes without saying good people that understand and empower you to be and do better

Thanks for reading

Cheers

- King

>