Kneek0's Newbie Assignment

kneek0

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey, I have been reading GirlsChase for about 8 months now, and it has tremendously impacted my life. I have had success implementing the techniques found here, but I really want to hone my skills especially in day game.

So here it is. A new semester. Positive thoughts, Positive outcomes.
DAY 1/2
I started today walking around campus, great posture, and even better fashion. I recently updated my wardrobe and got a sexy haircut. I was looking so sharp you could have found me in GQ. And the thing is I FELT Good. I noticed an huge increase in attention from females as I walked to class. I walked confidently, and have really been working on my fundamentals as of late, and I can tell they have payed off. I made eye contact with plenty of beautiful women, and got pretty good responses, I'd say roughly 40% smiled and the rest were neutral. I feel like I have to work on my facial expressions a little bit. Though, I saw in some of their eyes they were dying for me to talk to them, or say hi.

In one of my classes, I sat by this one girl. Not super attractive, but not bad. I honestly wouldn't try for her, but she gave me her number with little interaction and without even me asking for it, so another testament to my improving fundamentals.

I hit up the mall, but there wasn't many attractive females. I went around 1:30 in the afternoon, maybe I'll try another time. My college town isn't really known for the mall lol. It is a far drive so I'll go back another time to shop for a few things and scope out some women, but might have to scratch it.

I went back to campus to hit up the cafeteria after the mall. Plenty of women. But I'm not so sure on how to go about approaching in this scenario. I will practice and improvise.
I also checked out the library, but not too many people in their the first day of classes lol.

Went to the gym in the evening, saw a attractive female with an interesting tattoo, approached her and said, "Hey, I like your tattoo!" she smiled and said thanks and looked like she wanted me to continue conversation but I kept on walking by. Planting seeds I guess.

Anyways, I kind of scrambled around the assignment a bit, but I am going to continue tomorrow on working on eye contact and facial expression, and work on approaching, saying hi, and striking up conversation.

Kneek0, Out.

>