Kuro's Journal

Kuro

Space Monkey
space monkey
Greetings. I've decided to finally get around to making a journal.

At the moment, most of my interactions with women are in social circle. But cold approach is definitely something I'm working on.

Here's a background on me:

I had some issues back in Highschool. I suffered from depression, I had social anxiety to the point that merely talking to someone made me feel sick, and I became obsessed with one girl to the point of almost being a stalker. Thankfully I didn't camp outside her house or follow her home, but I was very creepy via instant messaging and texting.

My past is definitely not one I'm proud of.

Some time after Highschool, I started attending college in another city. The first year was rough, but I was dead set on becoming a more happy, social being. I read articles about body language and other things on the internet. I forced myself to talk to people. I paid attention to their body language, their tone of voice, and other things. I even modified my own behavior after learning I was unconsciously sending people the wrong signals. I managed to not only overcome my social anxiety, but I am now leagues more popular than I had ever dreamed possible.

It's during that time that I discovered GirlsChase. While I used multiple sites and books to learn about body language and the other little things that never came naturally to me, I found myself constantly returning to this website every time I had a question about girls. I've learned a lot from this website and while I'm not where I want to be just yet, my interactions with women have definitely improved.

Currently, my goal is simply to get good with women. Specifically, I want finding a girlfriend to be easy and getting laid perhaps even easier than that. :)

Kuro

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm sure I'll make a ton of mistakes, some of which are completely stupid. So any advice is much appreciated. :)

To start myself off, here's a FR I remember:

At the local college, I saw a girl sitting in a chair staring at her phone. Normally someone from my social circle would be around, but I've never seen her before. I took a seat in a nearby chair.
"Hi," I said. "Are you a part of the group that often hangs out here?"
She looked up at me, confused. "I didn't know a group hung out here."
"Well, it's pretty late. I'm sure they've all left. So what program are you going for?"
"I'm going for cosmetology," she said. (I think that's what it was anyway)
I smiled at her. "I can't say I know much about the field. Is that just makeup or does it extend to other areas?"
"No, not at all," she said. "It's hair, skin care - a lot of things. I'm actually hoping to become a hairstylist."
"Oh that's pretty cool," I said, giving her a crooked smile. "The world definitely needs hairstylists. I tried cutting my hair once - it was a disaster."
She laughed.
"Apart from cutting hair, what do you like to do in your free time?"
"My boyfriend and my job takes up most of my time."
"So no hobbies at all?" I asked.
"Well I used to draw, but I just haven't had the time lately."
My friend approached, taking a seat next to me. I had actually been waiting on him.
"Ah there you are," I said. "I was wondering when you'd get here."
"Sorry I'm late," he said.
The girl stood up and began walking away. She stopped, turned towards me for a moment before leaving. "It was really nice talking to you."
I smiled at her. "It was nice to meet you."
Looking back on it, I'm slapping myself for not at least getting her name. Getting her number would have been even better. She mentioned having a boyfriend, so I don't know if I could have gotten a date with her or not.

Here's one from my social circle. I've actually known this girl a while:

I approached my group of friends. Some people were off chatting to the side, some of them standing, some sitting in chairs, and some sitting on the floor. I sat next to a girl on the floor.
She raised her eyebrows at me. "Oh hey. I haven't seen you in a while."
I smiled at her, then put my hand on her face.
"Oh my god Kuro," she said. Her eyes were wide, but she didn't try to pull away. "You fingers are cold!"
I laughed. "I think I'm turning undead or something. Why is your face so warm?"
She shrugged. My hand was still on her face when she smiled. "I don't know, it just is."
I placed my hands on hers next. She kind of opened her hands up and held mine. "Your hands are really warm too."
After holding hands for a while, I pulled my hands away. I "accidentally" brushed against her thigh as I did so. We began talking about a television show we both liked, which led to her telling me about this event she was planning to go to. The conversation itself wasn't anything you guys would find interesting, but it was pretty focused on her.

Eventually we managed to steal a chair from someone, which we ended up sharing until I had to leave. I told her goodbye and went on my way.
That's pretty much it for the interaction with her on that day. I've actually known her a long time, so I doubt anything is going to happen with her.

>