Long-Term  Lack of interest (it seems)

Pan92

Rookie
Rookie
Hi,

I started a relationship with a girl almost two years ago. The first ten months we spent a lot of time together in our city, but then, I had to move abroad, in order to continue my studies. We both decided to keep the relationship. We knew it would be hard, but here we are still together.

At the beginning she invested a lot of time in me, with a lot of handmade gifts and so many hours of fun together. But, as she started her bachelor (9 months after we started the relation), and I moved abroad, she started spending more time with the bachelor (engineer), and everything related with it (College female-friends, etc). She is not partying too much, maybe once a month or every 6 weeks, but she says she is so consumed by the bachelor that is very hard to keep a good track in our relationship. She seems she has no problem, she can keep the relationship talking no so much with me, but I consider is very important to have a good amount of comunication in long distance relationships (we see each other every 6 weeks)

I ask her for attending me more often (Yep, bad... I should not), to get a 50% invest time. Yep, right now I invest more time than I should, just because I think if I do not do so, the relation is over.

What can I do, in order to make her investing more time?? I want her to be the one who asks for skype, or who prefers to stay at home chatting with me instead of reading a book or watching a film.

I think is not as easy as stop investing my time and see if she does. So, do you have any tip?

Thanks,

Pa

>